Torrance, CA 90501-2746

By Phone
(800) To-Acura

acr@ahm.acura.com
http://www.acura.com/

2014 Acura ILX is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Acura

Featured catalog pages of 2014 Acura ILX

2 014 acura i l x reward yourself it starts with the idea that life s rewards should come available when you ve still got a lot of life left in you the ilx is for those who w ant to move up without settling

p 09 transmission options luxury without a means to harness it power is only potential each ilx model features a transmission perfectly suited to make the most of engine output the ilx converts horsepower into forward movement with a 5-speed automatic transmission those desiring more involvement can take advantage of the sequential sportshift paddle shifters to manage the transmission s shift points the ilx 6mt features a close-ratio 6-speed manual to let you get the most power out of the vehicle s high-revving engine the ilx hybrid features a continuously variable transmission cv t giving the vehicle a steady climb in acceleration from a standing start up to cruising speed helping to enhance its fuel efficiency drivetrain technology exterior interior

p.13 01 ms text message function 3 s displays and reads aloud incoming text messages and lets you respond hands-free by verbally choosing from a list of six options 02 a curalink real-time traffictm 4 quickly communicates driving conditions traffic reroutingtm 4 can suggest an alternative route 01 02 luxury drivetrain technology exterior interior specifications f handheld electronic devices while operating a vehicle for safety reasons always perform any operation on your phone only when the vehicle is safely

p.17 textures and finishes utilized in the headlight design add to the vehicle s uniqueness and visual appeal luxury drivetrain technology exterior interior

p.21 premium materials and quality construction give the elements of the cabin a solid substantial feel luxury drivetrain technology exterior interior

p 25 ilx 6mt technology and design luxury exclusive features and technologies both under the hood and inside the cabin help strengthen the connection between car and driver designed to complement its larger engine and 6-speed manual transmission the cabin of the ilx 6mt has been outfitted to appeal to the driving enthusiast the seats steering wheel and door panels feature special stitching the pedals are drilled aluminum gauges glow red it s all meant to evoke the more spirited nature of this model a quality that the quick acceleration and specially tuned exhaust note are also quite adept at keeping top of mind drivetrain technology exterior interior

2 014 acura i l x the ilx distinguishes itself not only with its list of features but also in the care that goes into even the smallest considerations how a button feels when pushed how vital information is communicated to the driver luxury truly is in the

2 014 acura i l x accommodating even before you climb

2 014 acura i l x safety technologies why every vehicle we build feels like an acura some of the features that make the i lx so much fun to dri ve also help contribute to passenger safety the vehicle s stiff chassis provides a firm foundation for nimble handling it also features acura s advanced compatibility engineeringtm acetm body structure which uses a connected network of structural elements to help protect those inside by distributing frontal crash energy more evenly vehicle stability assisttm vsa® can sense potential understeer or oversteer and brake individual wheels and/or adjust engine speed to help keep you on your intended path the system also features motionadaptive steering which can prompt the driver to steer in the correct direction if it senses

2 014 acura i l x as much as the ilx was designed to fit your life acura genuine accessories let you fine -tune it even more fitted all-weather car cover 02 illuminated door sills 03 fog lights sport underbody kit 04 17 inch diamond-cut alloy wheels 05 trunk spoiler