2016 BMW 2 Series by BMW of North America LLC

More catalogs by BMW of North America LLC | 2016 BMW 2 Series | 16 pages | 2016-04-05

Ads

Contacts for BMW of North America LLC

BMW of North America, LLC
300 Chestnut Ridge Road
Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677-7731

Customer Relations: 1-800-831-1117

If you are a California resident and need assistance with a replacement key, please call 1-888-575-5397 at any time.
http://www.bmwusa.com/

2016 BMW 2 Series is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > BMW

Featured catalog pages of 2016 BMW 2 Series

launch is served the bmw 2 series personifies the rebellious ethos and power of the iconic 2002 in a modern driver as untamed as ever and now available in an eye-catching convertible the legendary persona is yours to harness in your next great escape adventure is woven into the dna of each bmw 2 series exhibited in the spirited m235i which comes equipped with an adaptive m suspension m sport brakes performance tires and advanced driving dynamics control available xdrive provides all-weather traction and stability accompanied by a lightweight yet rigid chassis earning the bmw 2 series a 2014 iihs top safety pick available in either a slick-shifting 6-speed manual or efficient 8-speed sport automatic transmission with steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters the bmw 2 series isn’t just ready to run it’s begging to be

comfortable quarters in tight corners the bmw 2 series refocuses the driving experience on you the driver its cockpit exhibits the apex of convenience and functional design and offers the perfect driving environment for the open road the ergonomic nature of the bmw 2 series interior exemplifies a thorough commitment to driver orientation to put it simply whatever you need is easily accessible intelligent storage compartments secured during sporty maneuvers setting a higher standard in safety and convenience bmw connecteddrive® puts you in control take a call hands-free access your favorite music playlist and get turn-by-turn directions with advanced real time traffic information other features like the multi-function sport steering wheel and sport automatic transmission with paddle shifters place you in an immersive driving environment not only does the bmw 2 series handle any challenge the road may bring it does so while offering comfort and luxury like never before get the latest

all sky no limits indulge your senses in the 2 series convertible available in both the 228i and m235i models the automatic softtop can be opened and closed in 20 seconds and can even be operated while moving at speeds up to 30 mph with three distinct top colors to choose from you can easily personalize your convertible while complementing the dynamic body style and bold paint colors the softtop offers optimized acoustics and enhanced soundproofing as a result of additional insulation in the fabric so when the m235i’s exuberant 320-hp engine lets loose all you’ll hear is the open road calling your name from sunday evening joyrides to monday morning commutes the bmw 2 series convertible ensures that you won’t just feel the wind in your hair you’ll feel it in your soul get the latest information on bmw standard and optional features packages and technical specifications visit bmwusa.com select the bmw model of your choice and click on “features

m performance parts take it up a notch or ten personalize your vehicle unlike any other with available m performance parts from original bmw accessories the genuine carbon fiber alcantara® wrapped m performance steering wheel was built for comfort and performance in extreme driving conditions equipped with shift indicator lights electronically recorded 0–60 mph lap and quartermile times and lateral and longitudinal acceleration values it gives you more control than ever by displaying important data to fine tune your driving experience revel in the aggressive growl of the m performance exhaust and experience new levels of grip with the m performance limited-slip differential complete your assertive look with an m performance carbon fiber rear spoiler and decals for complete information including pricing and availability and to order original bmw accessories please contact your local bmw center visit

exterior colors 300 alpine white non-metallic a83 glacier silver metallic a75 melbourne red metallic 668 1 jet black non-metallic b39 mineral gray metallic b44 1 valencia orange metallic a96 mineral white metallic 475 black sapphire metallic a76 1 deep sea blue metallic b66 1 moonlight silver metallic b53 1 sparkling brown metallic b38 1 midnight blue metallic wheels tires y spoke light alloy wheels style 380 1 17 x 7.0 and 205/50 run-flat2 all-season tires3 double spoke light alloy wheels style 384 1 18 x 7.5 and 225/40 run-flat2 all-season tires3 18 x 7.5 front 18 x 8.0 rear and 225/40 front 245/35 rear run-flat2 performance tires3 4 double spoke ferric gray light alloy wheels style 384 1 18 x 7.5 front 18 x 8.0 rear and 225/40 front 245/35 rear non-run-flat michelin® pilot super sport performance tires2 3 4 double spoke light alloy wheels style 461m 1 18 x 7.5 and 225/40 run-flat2 all-season tires3 18 x 7.5 front 18 x 8.0 rear and 225/40 front 245/35 rear run-flat2 performance

upholstery kcsw black sensatec kcl3 1 black sensatec/red highlight kccx oyster/black sensatec lcl3 1 black dakota leather/red highlight interior trims softtops 6 4gd 1 high-gloss black oxide silver highlight 388 black 4ft brushed aluminum high-gloss black highlight m sport exclusive 3ya moonlight black b45 estoril blue metallic lcsw black dakota leather lcl5 coral red dakota leather/black highlight 4lc fine-wood fineline stream oxide silver highlight 3yf brown with silver effects 4wf aluminum hexagon estoril blue highlight lcom oyster dakota leather 4lv 1 diamond black coral red highlight lcb8 terra dakota leather 1 2 3 4 5 6 only available on 228i do not come equipped with a spare wheel and tire driving over rough or damaged road surfaces as well as debris curbs and other obstacles can cause serious damage to wheels tires and suspension parts this is more likely to occur with low-profile tires which provide less cushioning between the wheel and the road be careful to avoid road

packages track handling package available on 228i models only • adaptive m suspension • m sport brakes • variable sport steering luxury package requires ordering premium package available on 228i models only • 18-inch double spoke wheels style 384 • 18-inch double spoke ferric gray wheels style 461m • m sport suspension • 18-inch double spoke wheels style 461m • aerodynamic kit • rear spoiler coupe only • shadowline exterior trim • 18-inch double spoke ferric gray wheels style 461m • adaptive headlights • heated steering wheel • 3-stage heated front seats • speed limit info • power front seats with driver seat memory • comfort access keyless entry • moonroof coupe only • siriusxm® satellite radio with 1-year subscription • bmw ambiance lighting technology package • bmw remote services • instrument cluster with extended contents • advanced real

technical data 228i convertible 228i coupe 228i xdrive coupe 228i xdrive convertible dohc 2.0-liter twinpower turbo inline 4 240 hp 5000-6500 rpm 255 lb-ft 1450-4800 rpm engine m235i coupe m235i xdrive coupe m235i convertible m235i xdrive convertible dohc 3.0-liter m performance twinpower turbo inline 6 320 hp 5800-6000 rpm 300 lb-ft 1400-4500 rpm 5.4 5.5 5.7 5.3 5.6 4.6 4.8 4.4 4.8 5.0 4.7 23 22 36 34 23/34 23/35 22/33 21 19 32 28 20/30 21 19 32 26 tbd 0 – 60 mph sec1 city/highway mpg2 55.6 1418 55.4 55.8 m235i figures in refer to vehicles with manual transmission figures shown are for model year 2015 vehicles all dimensions shown below are in inches 1 b mw ag test results actual acceleration results may vary depending on specification of vehicle road and environmental conditions testing procedures and driving style these results should be used for comparison only and verification should not be attempted on public roads bmw urges you to obey all posted speed laws and

to build your own 2 series visit bmwusa.com/byo u.s importer bmw of north america llc woodcliff lake nj 07677 all illustrations and specifications ­contained in this brochure are based on the latest product information available at the time of printing bmw ­reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice in colors materials equipment specifications and models bmw may subject to legal requirements determine the model year designation of its vehicles the model year designation on any particular model may be longer or shorter than 12 months some vehicles pictured may contain non-u.s equipment some models may be shown with optional equipment while bmw na makes all reasonable efforts to provide accurate informa­tion in this brochure there is no guarantee or war­ranty of accuracy furthermore we do not assume any liability for the accuracy or completeness of information presented this brochure shall not be used or relied upon as a substitute for information that is