2018 BMW 4 Series by BMW of North America LLC

More catalogs by BMW of North America LLC | 2018 BMW 4 Series | 28 pages | 2018-12-17

Ads

Contacts for BMW of North America LLC

BMW of North America, LLC
300 Chestnut Ridge Road
Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677-7731

Customer Relations: 1-800-831-1117

If you are a California resident and need assistance with a replacement key, please call 1-888-575-5397 at any time.
http://www.bmwusa.com/

2018 BMW 4 Series is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > BMW

Featured catalog pages of 2018 BMW 4 Series

start your engine sit in the driver’s seat of the 4 series coupe and you’ll immediately feel ready for the starting grid 10-way power-adjustable sport seats grip you tightly while a large instrument cluster and head-up display provide information at a glance paddle shifters mounted onto the steering wheel provide easy access to gear changes on the

4 series coupe bmw individual 4fu fineline anthracite wood trim pearl gloss chrome highlight 4ga ash grain wood trim metal inlay and pearl gloss chrome highlight xe5 dark red sycamore wood trim 4wf aluminum hexagon trim estoril blue matte highlight 4ft brushed aluminum trim black high-gloss highlight xe7 piano finish black trim 4fw burl walnut wood trim pearl gloss chrome highlight interior trims xex white ash grain wood trim 4wg aluminum hexagon trim high-gloss black highlight not all features are available on all models get the latest information on standard and optional features packages and technical specifications visit bmwusa.com and select the bmw model of your

4 series coupe cold weather package heated steering wheel heated front seats retractable headlight washers driver assistance package rear-view camera park distance control packages premium package comfort access keyless entry lumbar support siriusxm® satellite radio with 1-year subscription dakota leather upholstery driver assistance plus active blind spot detection active driving assistant1 side and top-view cameras speed limit info technology package bmw navigation system head-up display bmw online and bmw apps advanced real time traffic information bmw remote services instrument cluster with extended contents bmw connected app compatibility lighting package adaptive led lights automatic high beams luxury package luxury line exterior chrome design elements m sport package 18-inch star spoke wheels style 400m options available aluminum hexagon trim estoril blue matte highlight options available adaptive m suspension optional m sport steering wheel aerodynamic kit shadowline

look cool stay warm with either an efficient and responsive 248-hp inline-4 in the 430i or the mighty twinpower turbo inline-6 with 320 hp in the 440i the 4 series convertible has the performance to match its stunning good looks enjoy a hot performance all year round with the available neck warmers and three-stage heated front seats letting you drop the top even on cooler

4 series convertible exterior colors non-metallic metallic 300 alpine white non-metallic a75 melbourne red metallic b39 mineral gray metallic x12 smoked topaz metallic a96 mineral white metallic a89 imperial blue metallic x10 tanzanite blue metallic a83 glacier silver metallic a92 orion silver metallic x02 citrin black metallic b45 estoril blue metallic only available with m sport package b38 midnight blue metallic x08 champagne quartz metallic b53 sparkling brown metallic 475 black sapphire metallic 668 jet black non-metallic bmw individual not all features are available on all models get the latest information on standard and optional features packages and technical specifications visit bmwusa.com and select the bmw model of your

4 series convertible interior trims 4fu fineline anthracite wood trim pearl gloss chrome highlight 4ga ash grain wood trim metal inlay and pearl gloss chrome highlight 4wf aluminum hexagon trim estoril blue matte highlight xe7 piano finish black trim 4fw burl walnut wood trim pearl gloss chrome highlight 4ft brushed aluminum trim black high-gloss highlight 4wg aluminum hexagon trim high-gloss black highlight xex white ash grain wood trim xe5 dark red sycamore wood trim not all features are available on all models get the latest information on standard and optional features packages and technical specifications visit bmwusa.com and select the bmw model of your

4 series convertible technical data bmw 430i 430i xdrive convertible bmw 440i 440i xdrive convertible engine 2.0-liter twinpower turbo inline 4-cylinder 3.0-liter twinpower turbo inline 6-cylinder output rpm 248 hp 5200 258 lb-ft 1450–4800 320 hp 5500 330 lb-ft 1380–5000 0-60 mph sec1 6.0 6.1 5.1 23/34/27 22/32/26 21/29/24 20/30/24 city highway combined mpg all dimensions in technical drawings are given in inches dimensions shown apply to 430i and 430i xdrive convertible figures subject to change not all packages available in all models please visit your bmw retailer or bmwusa.com for the most up-to-date information bmw ag preliminary test results actual acceleration results may vary depending on specification of vehicle road and environmental conditions testing procedures and driving style these results should be used for comparison only and verification should not be attempted on public roads bmw urges you to obey all posted speed laws and always wear

the 4-door 4 from the outside the gran coupe looks the part taking styling cues from its two-door sibling an aggressive front end with adaptive led headlights frameless side windows and a glass hatch fully incorporated into the fastback design means only you will know about the benefits of its added

4 series gran coupe upholstery sensa tec dakota leather kcl3 black sensatec red highlight lcd3 saddle brown dakota leather lcl5 coral red dakota leather black highlight kcsw black sensatec lcl3 black dakota leather red highlight lclz black dakota leather exclusive stitching kcv1 venetian beige black sensatec lclx saddle brown dakota leather exclusive stitching lcnl black dakota leather blue highlight lcv2 venetian beige black dakota leather exclusive stitching leather leather on all seating surfaces other components may be leather or sensatec lcsw black dakota leather bmw individual lcom oyster dakota leather lcv1 venetian beige black dakota leather zag8 golden brown extended merino leather zaks cashmere beige black extended merino leather zaml nutmeg extended merino leather zaow opal white extended merino leather not all features are available on all models get the latest information on standard and optional features packages and technical specifications visit bmwusa.com

4 series gran coupe double spoke light alloy wheels style 397 18 x 8.0 front and rear and 225/45 front and rear all-season tires1 2 wheels tires v spoke orbit gray light alloy wheels style 398 18 x 8.0 front 18 x 8.5 rear and 225/45 front and 255/40 rear run-flat performance tires2,3 star spoke light alloy wheels style 403m 19 x 8.0 front and 19 x 8.5 rear and 225/40 front and 255/35 rear performance tires2,3 star spoke light alloy wheels style 400m 18 x 8.0 front and 18 x 8.5 rear and 225/45 front and 255/40 rear performance tires 18 x 8.0 front and rear and 225/45 front and rear all-season tires1 2 1 2 double spoke light alloy wheels style 442m 19 x 8.0 front and 19 x 8.5 rear and 225/40 front and 255/35 rear performance tires2,3 double spoke orbit gray light alloy wheels style 442m 19 x 8.0 front and 19 x 8.5 rear and 225/40 front and 255/35 rear performance tires2,3 star spoke light alloy wheels style 407 19 x 8.0 front and 19 x 8.5 rear and 225/40 frontand 255/35 rear

4 series gran coupe technical data bmw 430i 430i xdrive gran coupe bmw 440i 440i xdrive gran coupe engine 2.0-liter twinpower turbo inline 4-cylinder 3.0-liter twinpower turbo inline 6-cylinder output rpm 248 hp 5200 258 lb-ft 1450–4800 320 hp 5500 330 lb-ft 1380–5000 0-60 mph sec1 5.6 4.8 4.7 23/34/26 23/33/26 21/32/25 21/31/25 city highway combined mpg all dimensions in technical drawings are given in inches dimensions shown apply to 430i and 430i xdrive gran coupe figures in refer to vehicles with manual transmission figures subject to change not all packages available in all models please visit your bmw retailer or bmwusa.com for the most up-to-date information bmw ag preliminary test results actual acceleration results may vary depending on specification of vehicle road and environmental conditions testing procedures and driving style these results should be used for comparison only and verification should not be attempted on public roads bmw urges