Oshawa, Ontario
L1H 8P7, Canada
Mail Code 163-005

Inside the U.S.: 1-800-458-8006
Inside Canada: 1-800-263-3777
International Inquiries: 1-905-644-4112
http://www.cadillac.com/

Catalog 2014 Cadillac CTS-V

chrome exhaust tips cadillac cts 10 way power passenger seat 3 bolt to 9 bolt steering wheel adapter 6 bolt to 5 bolt steering wheel adapter power steering rack and pinion electric power steering rack and pinion spark plug firing order spark plug firing order for 6 cylinder engine cadillac dual chrome exhaust tips brembo brakes cadillac cts immobilizer theft deterrent system cadillac cts navigation system rear window defogger aluminum alloy wheels 4 speed automatic transmission 3 speed manual transmission column shifter 4 speed manual gear ratio 5 speed manual gear ratio 6 speed manual gear ratio center floor console floor center floor console steering wheel chrome trim electronic climate control electronic climate controls driver side outside mirror aluminum cylinder heads cylinder aluminum cylinder head short throw shifter 4 cylinder aluminum cylinder head aluminum cylinder head tire inflation kit 3 speed manual transmission floor shifter cylinder head castings 4 speed manual transmission floor shifter 5 speed manual transmission floor shifter 6 speed manual transmission floor shifter 7 speed manual transmission floor shifter cylinder head casting passenger sensing system glide up navigation screen electric parking brake 10 spoke cast aluminum wheels rear wheel drive 10 spoke cast aluminum engine block heater engine block heaters head start remote start tire pressure monitor front split folding bucket seat covers seat torque converter clutch bucket seat with center console direct spark ignition coil body sheet metal 3 speed manual transmission floor shifter kits black 10 spoke cast aluminum wheels

2014 Cadillac CTS-V is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Cadillac

Featured catalog pages of 2014 Cadillac CTS-V

04 c t s v o v er v ie w if you ’re g oin gtomakeas tat ement cts-v sedan d on ’ t mumbl e no apologies no caveats not an asterisk in sight just the world’s fastest family of production cars pure adrenaline on wheels sharply creased lines cover a rear-wheel drive platform designed to deliver a bold challenge to the world’s most revered sport cars there’s little subtlety under the hood either—556 horsepower ready to respond to the slightest inclination of your right foot in the time it takes to ask “how fast is this?” you’re already going 60 mph every beveled inch of the cts-v is packed not just with advanced technology but advanced technology that moves you in ways that aren’t simply measured in miles per hour with the cts-v sedan we built the world’s fastest production sedan but as you’ll see we didn’t stop there c t s -v c oupe re dobses sio ntint co at cts -v

10 v en g ine has gr at i f ic at ion ne ver been thisi ns ta n t it will leave you questioning the laws of physics a 6.2l supercharged v8 engine with 556 hp and 551 lb ft of torque propels the v-series from 0–60 in as fast as 3.9 seconds its cutting-edge supercharger incorporates a twin 4-lobe rotor design that ensures a quiet operation while also optimizing performance additional engineering highlights include high-strength aluminum pistons with oil-spray cooling to elevate refinement and durability and a center-feed fuel system that delivers precise fuel volume whether you’re casually cruising or on the track with a wide-open throttle its sheer power quite simply will take your breath away 6.2l supercharged v8

14 b remb obrakesst op shor t of a dime with an astonishing 556 hp at the touch of your right foot responsive brakes are essential no matter where you drive that’s why each v-series model is fitted with race-inspired brembo ® brakes recognized as a worldwide leader in brake systems this brembo highperformance brake package uses mighty silver-painted six-piston front calipers and four-piston rear calipers already extremely resistant to brake fade the v-series uses a two-piece front rotor that has a higher thermal capacity for maximum cooling efficiency even during repeated stopping maneuvers the pedal maintains a confident and consistent feel and what’s speed without style add a unique touch to your v with available redor yellow-painted brake

20 c t s v c o up e in t er iorcts -v c oupe w i th rec aro se at s eb o ny withs af froninsertsa ch i n a shop in a bul l step inside and the v-coupe greets you with the ideal balance of pure elegance and raw exhilaration the drivercentric cockpit features an ergonomic design that fuses car and driver every control fitted perfectly to your hand every dial meticulously designed and placed precisely where it should be available sueded microfiber accents on the steering wheel and shift knob offer the perfect amount of grip obsidian black faceplate and available midnight sapele wood trim add an appropriately dramatic finishing touch to the interior for a car wielding 556 hp under the hood 6 -speed transmission recaro ® performancese at s a tremec ® aluminum-alloy tr-6060 6-speed manual gearbox is standard designed with a short-throw shifter and dual-disc clutch a 6-speed automatic is available and incorporates steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters when pushing the performance

24 c t s v s ed a n hi g hl ights is i t m ore carthan you t ruly need w e ce r ta i n ly hope s o brembo brakes with ava i l ab l e r ed pa i n t ed cal i p ers stimulation this extraordinary should be shared with its audacious 556 hp supercharged v8 engine and a 3.9-second 0–60 mph time this is the world’s fastest production sedan every exacting detail of the cts-v sedan was designed and engineered for maximum performance its chassis lowered by 10 mm in front and 16 mm in the rear compared to the cts sport sedan to minimize air flowing underneath is superbly controlled by the dual-mode magnetic ride control the bold front fascia was designed with an integrated splitter to improve aerodynamics while vented ducts force-feed plenty of cooling air to the race-bred brembo ® high-performance brakes even the 10-spoke 19 aluminum-alloy wheels are forged for lighter weight it’s a world-class level of performance and with four doors and a spacious rear seat you can

28 ct s-v wagon red obsession tintcoat c t s -v wag

34 activefront s e at head restraints safe tyit ’ sext remely they’re designed to move forward and upward in a rear-end collision decreasing the space between the restraint and the occupant’s head to help minimize whiplash-related injuries pro t ec tive of i t s ow ners at cadillac we believe the best way to survive a collision is to avoid one in the first place active safety begins with a responsive engine powerful brakes and an agile suspension to these we add a rearview backup camera side blind zone alert,1 stabilitrak electronic stability control an advanced antilock braking system abs and all-speed traction control but when a collision can’t be avoided we’ve engineered a rigid body structure and strategically placed crumple zones peace of mind also comes with six standard airbags2 and a one-year subscription to onstar3 automatic crash response in a crash built-in sensors in your vehicle can automatically send an alert to an onstar advisor who

38 in t er iorcoloroptions ebony seats with ebony sueded microfiber inser ts1 eb o ny rec aro ® performan ce s e at s wit h eb o ny sueded microf ib erinserts midnightsapelewood tr i m 2 l ig ht t it a niu m rec aro ® performan ce s e at s wit h l ig ht t it a niu msuededmicrofiberinserts midnightsapelewood tr i m 2 ebonyseatswithsaffronsuededmicrofiberinserts 1,4 eb o ny rec aro ® performan ce s e at s wit h saf f ro nsuededmicrofiberinserts 4 midnightsapelewood tr i m tw ilightbluerecaro ® performanceleatherseatswith tw ilightbluesuededmicrofiberinserts 4 midnightsapelewood tr imin di v i dua lized in t er i or t hemes personalize your cts-v with these unique interior combinations select highlights include rich soft leather seating surfaces with sueded microfiber inserts available recaro ® performance seats and beautifully grained midnight sapele wood trim light titanium seats with light titanium sueded microfiber inserts midnightsapelewood tr i m 3 1 2 3 4

44 c t s v c o up e f e at ure s a nd options di m e nsi o ns head room hip room leg room shoulder room front rear 36.9 54.5 42.4 56.0 34.6 47.7 35.0 50.9 56.0 c a pa cities cargo volume 10.5 cu ft seating 4 fuel gal approx 18.0 powe rt rain engine 6.2l supercharged v8 horsepower 556 6,100 rpm torque 551 lb ft 3,800 rpm compression ratio 9.1:1 nominal valvetrain overhead valve two valves/cylinder 12.2 mm lift ignition system direct-mount ignition coils extended-life dual platinum-tipped spark plugs firing order 1-8-7-2-6-5-4-3 bore × stroke mm 103 × 92 fuel system sequential fuel injection block cast aluminum cylinder head cast aluminum crankshaft steel 8-bolt flange camshaft hydraulic roller-type low lift connecting rods forged powder metal additional features pan-mounted oil cooler cast pistons high-flow cylinder heads block-mounted piston squirters close-mounted converters acoustic engine cover e67 engine controller transmission automatic 6-speed automatic

48 c t s vwagonfe at ure s a nd options di m e nsi o ns head room hip room leg room shoulder room front rear 38.8 53.7 42.4 56.7 37.1 53.0 36.1 54.7 58.0 c a pa cities cargo rear seat up 25.0 cu ft cargo rear seat down 58.0 cu ft seating 5 fuel gal approx 18.0 powe rt rain engine 6.2l supercharged v8 horsepower 556 6,100 rpm torque 551 lb ft 3,800 rpm compression ratio 9.1:1 nominal valvetrain overhead valve two valves/cylinder 12.2 mm lift ignition system direct-mount ignition coils extended-life dual platinum-tipped spark plugs firing order 1-8-7-2-6-5-4-3 bore × stroke mm 103 × 92 fuel system sequential fuel injection block cast aluminum cylinder head cast aluminum crankshaft steel 8-bolt flange camshaft hydraulic roller-type low lift connecting rods forged powder metal additional features pan-mounted oil cooler cast pistons high-flow cylinder heads block-mounted piston squirters close-mounted converters acoustic engine cover e67 engine controller transmission

cadillac.com/ctsv