Oshawa, Ontario
L1H 8P7, Canada
Mail Code 163-005

Inside the U.S.: 1-800-458-8006
Inside Canada: 1-800-263-3777
International Inquiries: 1-905-644-4112
http://www.cadillac.com/

Catalog 2016 Cadillac CTS

tilt telescopic steering wheel sensor seat drivers seat tri zone climate control electric power steering rack and pinion power steering rack and pinion steering rack and pinion view of inside of the cruise 7 by 14 4 by 4 and 12 second row bucket seats rear seat entertainment rear seat entertainment system remote dual zone climate control rear seat entertainment system rear seat entertainement system four wheel drive dual zone climate control manual transmission electronic climate controls seat rear wheel drive electronic power assisted steering rack rear seat entertainment system controller steering column electric power power adjustable pedals electronic climate control electronic climate controls interior door handle interior door handles electronic climate control head large multi touch screen electric parking brake electric park brake body sheet metal rear wheel drive suspension system 6 way power seat controller body sheet metal repair panels radar controlled adaptive cruise control four speed automatic with hold mode sheet metal panels heat and cool lane rack and pinion steering heavy duty trailer coil over shocks satellite radio with home bose radio trailer cooler rack and cooler interior door handle with lock control coil over shocks front turn signal lights to running lights rack and pinion slide sports rack and pinion universal rack and pinion rack and pinion design chassis and suspension cup and cup holder at at car systems in the world part of the tire wheel parts of the body

2016 Cadillac CTS is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Cadillac

Featured catalog pages of 2016 Cadillac CTS

part i the

e

m aketheevery 2 0 1 6 journeyescalade

exterior power f u l pu rpos ef u l a nd i mp o ssible to ig nor e w it h st riki ng details eye-catching lines and progressive technolog y the 2016 escalade i s a st ud yinin novat ion a nd arti st ic ex pr e ssion at t he f ront of it s mo der n st r ea m l i ne d shap eisan ad va nc e d je wel-l i ke l ig ht i ng s y stem it ’s a n su v t hat ma ke s a st atement w her e ver it go e s a d va ncedfor wa rdlighting gr eatvis ibili tywitheven gr eaterlooks fourvert ic a ll ystackedt hin crystals with cadillac’s all-l ed indus t r y-f ir s t tot al internal ref lect ance high-beam technology amplif y t he e s c alade’s light ing s y s tem a nd av ailable c or ner ing l ed lamp s on t he premium and platinum collections engage when the vehicle is turning projecting light to the side of the vehicle to bet ter illuminate your pat h

interior c u t a n d sewninteriorhe at edandcooledse at s si t c om for t ably s t andar d he ated and c ooled t r i zoneautom at icclim at econtrol 1 6 -s peakerbose ® centerpoint ® surround sound system a remar k ably elegant inter ior inside t he e s c alade you’ll experience thought ful design touches from f ront row s e at s keep you feeling c ontent w hile c om for t on your ter ms available tr i-zone engulf your self wit h sound t he 2016 escalade features t he t he hand-f inished turin leat her s teering wheel to the second row of heated rear seat s can warm c lim atecontrola ll owsthe dr iver front bose center point sur round sound sy s tem wit h a dvanced t he av ailable f ull-le at her kona brow n s e at s you and your pas s enger s on c ooler day s pas s enger and re ar pas s enger s to adjus t s t aging te c hnolo g y with 16 s p e ak er s in side y our v ehic le t he temper at ure to t heir choo sing ever y pas s enger c an enjoy c onc er t quali t y s

pl atinum e lega nce abou nds the esca lade plat i nu m col lect ion represents the best of the best w ith exclusive features that enhance aesthetics as wel l as the d r iv ing ex per ience whether it ’s a leather-w rapped i nter ior t hat d r e ss e s t he do or s t he c on sole a nd i n st r u ment pa nel to its 18-way massag i ng sem i-a nili ne leat her f ront-row seats t h is col lect ion of fers it a l l massagingand 1 8-w ay adjus ta blefrontse at s de-stress while you drive the driver and front passenger seats in the platinum collection include multi-directional massaging 3-way on the driver side 2-way on the passenger side action to help alleviate discomfor t during long drives they also feature sof t semi-aniline seating sur faces with 18-way power

prestige utility hands freepowerliftg at e center console storage a h e lpin ghandwhentheyaref ull openandclose keep your devic e s f ront and c enter t he c enter keyless access withpush-b uttons ta rtthe li ftgatebyus in g a k ic k in gmot io n un derthec ons ole of t he e s c alade c ont ains a layered s of t get behind t he wheel and barely lif t a f inger wit h center of t he rear bumper when t he keyles s acces s touch t r ay usb por t s,1 a 110v power ou t let plus keyless access you can unlock t he escalade door sfobiswithyou also amemoryhe igh t f un c t io n enough spac e to hold a t ablet or small lap top withoutremov in gthekeyfobfromyourpocket allows you to program how high the gate will open or handbag i t als o wor k s in rever s e au tomat ic ally avoiding damage to t he vehicle lock ing t he door s w hen you w alk aw ay f rom t he vehicle and with push-but ton star t beginning your dr ive is simpler t han ever 36 1 not compatible with all

performance s ta bilitrak magnetic ride control 4-wheel drive increased cont rol on any road t he s t abili tr ak sy s tem asmootherr id e m a gn e t ic r id econtrol cont rol and t raction when you need it with available 8,3 0 0 lbsmaximumtraileringca pa city1 rec ognize s w hen t he e s c alade is not following s teer ing suspension as sessest he road up to 1,000 four wheel dr i v e — in c lu din g a 2 speedtransfert he power to pull more t he e s c alade and es v bot h inpu t dur ing low -t r ac t ion c ondi t ions like snow gr avel t imes a second adjus t ing t he suspension case aneutralsett in gandaconve nie ntlylocatedc ome wi thast andar d tr ailer ing p ack age giving you o r r ain byautomat ic a ll yapply in gbrakepressureand to changing road c ondi t ions dr iveselector— t h e 2 0 16 escaladeisb uil ttomeet all t he equipment you need to tow up to 8,300 lb s reducing engine tor que t he sy s tem helps to keep you challenging road c ondi t ions on t r ack

a vailablesafety safety featuressafetyalertse at seehazardsear lie r theclass lanede pa rture wa rning with l ane keep assist for wa rd c ol l ision alert front and rear autom at icbrakingautom at icsafetybe lt tightening adaptive cruise control withfull speedrange exclusive safet y aler t seat sends a s afe direc t ion l ane keep a s sis t for war d t hink ing for war d collision ins tinctive braking up to cer t ain protec t ion you c an feel a u tomat ic s et a s te ady pac e a dap t ive cr uis e pulses through the seat cushion on gently turns the s teering wheel if you alertusesafront mountedcamera speeds this feature can sense front safet y belt t ightening activates during control uses cameras and radar to sense the lef t and/or right aler ting you approachadetectedlanemark in g to detect the vehicle in front of you or rear collisions and automatically emergency braking or sudden driver and maint ain a s afe following dis t anc e to a variety of potential hazards and wi t hou

a boutthisc ata l o g we have t r ied to make t his c at alog c omprehensive and f ac t ual we re s er ve theright however tomakechangesatanytime withoutnotice i n pr ic e s c olor s mater ials equipment speci f ic at ions models and availabili t y specif ic a t io n s dim e n s io n s meas ur ements r a t in gsandothern um bers in this catalog and other printed materials provided at the dealership or af f ixed to vehicle s are approximate s bas ed upon de sign and engineer ing dr awings and protot y pe s and labor ator y te s t s your vehicle may di f fer due to variations in manufacture and equipment since some information m ay havebeen up dateds in cethet im eofpr in t in g pleasecheckwithyo ur c a dilla cdealerforcompletedet ail s anyvar ia t io n s in colorsshownare due to reproduc t ion var iat ion in t he pr int ing proc e s s c adillac re s er ve s t he r ight to leng t hen or shor ten t he model year for any produc t for any reas on or star t and end model years