International Inquiries: 1-905-644-4112
http://www.cadillac.com/

Catalog 2018 Cadillac XT5

2018 Cadillac XT5 is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Cadillac

Featured catalog pages of 2018 Cadillac XT5

revel in a space that speaks volumes about fit and

8 all paths taken lead to confidence and

e xterior sleek in scale large in ambitions the xt5 is a dynamic expression of a bold design aesthetic graceful planes of steel meet powerful curves and lines to create a sleek crossover that suits your style offeredfeatures 2 0 wheels • illuminatingdoorhandles • signatureledlighting • integr at

i nterior watch design possibilities unfold when you step inside the xt5 you will witness a wide dash melding cutting-edge technologies with timeless craftsmanship wood leather and other materials have been chosen and fitted with a care reminiscent of fine tailoring rear seats with 40/20/40 folding flexibility and an ingenious available cargo management system that can be concealed until it is needed result in beauty comfort and utility offeredfeatures authenticm at erials • cadillacuserexperiencewithphoneintegr at i o n • t r i -z oneclim at econtrol • wirelesscharging • o n s ta r ® 4 g lt eandbui lt inwi f i ® hotspot • enhancedsteeringwheel • reconfigurablegaugecluster • u lt r av i e w ® sunroof • adjus ta blecargomanagementsystem • 4 0 2 0/4 0 vers at ility • keylessaccess • adaptiveremotes ta r t • autom at i c pa

i nterior 20 stay connected or entertained available onstar 4g lte and built-in wi-fi hotspot allows you to connect up to seven devices at the same time up to 50 feet away from your xt5 so your passengers can check email or watch their favorite entertainment 1 comfort comes full circle share the wonder as you grip the steering wheel you will notice how it is wrapped in premium leather the standard wheel has power tilt and telescoping while an available steering wheel delivers heat that warms to the touch in cold weather the available ultraview sunroof serves you and your passengers stunning view spans from both the front and rear seats it is equipped with a power sunshade should the sun be too intense customize your information 1 requires a compatible mobile device active onstar service and data plan 4g lte service available in select markets visit onstar.com for coverage map details and system limitations data plans provided by at&t select from one of two themes within the available

p latinum our best made even better from innovative technologies that can read every inch of the road to comforts that enrich every moment of a drive to potent details like polished chrome exhaust tips the xt5 platinum is a culmination of substance and style offeredfeatures p l at inumgrille • illumin at ingsillpl at e s • head updispl ay h u d • rearcameramirror • surroundvision • hands freeliftg at e • semi -a nilinehe at edandventil at edse at s • perfor at edle at h e r • sign at

s afety make confidence your constant companion the xt5 is a 2017 iihs top safety pick when equipped with optional driver awareness package that means when you step into the xt5 you have technologies to help you watch the front rear and sides monitor the weather and automatically brake in emergency situations these are just a few examples of the many remarkable and available innovative safety features offeredfe at ures frontandrear pa rkassist • frontpedestrian br aking • r ainsense wipers • au to-dry br akes • forward col l ision al ert • rear cross traffic alert • rear vision camera • lane keep assist with lanede pa rture wa rning • safetyalertse at • lanechangealertwithsideblindzonealert • f o r wa rdandreverseautom at icbraking • adaptive cruise control • intellibeam headlamps • surround

p erformance wield power wisely you will immediately notice a feeling of confidence responsiveness and awareness with available real-time damping behind the wheel of the xt5 the transmission seamlessly employs eight gears to infinite advantage the powerful engine activates or deactivates cylinders as performance and efficiency demand and the available awd system directs torque to the wheels that will use it best the xt5 is an automobile that makes driving a singular delight offeredfeatures innovativeall wheeldrive • electronicprecisionshift • 8 speedtransmission • real timedampingsuspension • auto-dry brakes • active fuel management • 3.6l v6

37 standardfeaturesluxurye njoy 2 018 x t 5 f e at ur e s t he s e enhanc emen t s 2 018 x t 5 f e at ur e s drivetrain 3.6l direct-injection v6 vvt engine 310 hp and 271 lb-ft of torque with automatic stop/start front-wheel drive transmission 8-speed automatic chassis and suspension brakes 4-wheel vented disc with antilock braking system abs featuring auto-dry hill start ready brake alert and brake assist electronic parking brake steering electric power steering eps assist suspension 4-wheel independent short/long arm with coil-over strut and stabilizer bar front modified multi-link with coil-over shock absorber and stabilizer bar rear exterior door handles body color with chrome strip exhaust rear fascia integrated with dual chrome-finish outlets fueling system capless glass deep-tinted on rear and tailgate windows grille bright galvano finish headlamps projector beam tungsten halogen with automatic on/off led taillamps and center high-mounted stop lamp chmsl led daytime running

exterior colors interiorcombin at ions sahara beige l e at herettese at i n g surfaces jet bl ack accents full l e at herse at s jet bl ack withmini perfor at edinsertsaccents high-gloss sapele wood semi anilinefull l e at herse at swithchevronperfor at edinserts jet black l e at herse at ingsurfaces jet bl ack withmini perfor at edinsertsaccents cirrus dark l e at herse at ingsurfacesti ta niumwithmini perfor at edinsertsaccents bl ack olive ash burl wood jet black sahara beige l e at herse at ingsurfaces jet bl ack withmini perfor at edinsertsaccents carbon plum high-gloss ok api stripe wood lunar brushed aluminum jet bl ack accents maple sugar semi anilinefull l e at herse at swithchevronperfor at edinserts jet bl ack accents radiantsi lv erme ta lliccrys ta lwhitetrico at 1 stellarblackme ta llic 2 redpassiontintco at 1 darkgraniteme ta llic 2 harborblueme ta llic 2 deepamethystme ta llic 2 bronzeduneme ta llic 2 bronze carbon fiber s at i n rosewood wood diamond-cut