Mail Code 163-005

New Vehicle Purchase Information - 1-800-950-CHEV
Customer Assistance - 1.800-222-1020
From inside Canada
1-800-263-3777 (English)
1-800-263-7854 (Fran├žais)
http://www.chevrolet.com/

Catalog 2011 Colorado

dodge dakota v8 towing colorado rear differential colorado red metallic chevrolet emblem design victory red dodge dakota tailgate 3 3 crew cab emblems dodge dakota towing dodge dakota v6 dodge dakota differential dodge dakota wheels dodge dakota engines v6 dodge dakota v6 engine dodge dakota v6 engines dodge dakota seat dodge dakota seats dodge dakota truck engines v6 dodge dakota accessories dodge dakota rear differential dodge dakota rear brakes dodge dakota rear seats dodge dakota rear seat rear seats dodge dakota dodge dakota front seats chevy truck traction control engines for dodge dakota 55 chevy rear differential chevy colorado chevy colorado wheels chevy colorado seats colorado wheels 17 chevrolet clothing catalog v6 vortec heads 89 chevy 2wd red cab chevy dakota towing package dodge payload chevy v6 crank dakota engines 4x4 truck chevy truck leather seats dodge truck payload dakota truck models dodge truck engines v6 engine dodge pickup truck engines 3 18 dodge truck towing capacity 89 chevy truck seat 89 chevy truck seats dodge truck engines 3 18 300 six crank hoods for dodge trucks toe board 55 chevy truck air bags cab air bags air bag cab chevrolet colorado chevrolet roadside assistance

2011 Colorado is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Chevrolet

Featured catalog pages of 2011 Colorado

colorado fabrics and colors for details about standard features options and pricing visit 11checolcat01 chevy.com/colorado light cashmere color deluxe cloth ebony deluxe cloth light cashmere color leather appointments available in crew cab only ebony leather appointments available in crew cab only black deep navy not available on sport steel green metallic new aqua blue metallic victory red sheer silver metallic summit white cardinal red metallic not available on sport important information 100,000 miles/5-year transferable powertrain limited warranty every 2011 chevy passenger car light-duty truck suv and crossover comes with a 100,000 mile/5-year whichever comes first transferable powertrain limited warranty plus you get 100,000 miles/5 years whichever comes first of the 24/7 roadside assistance program and the courtesy transportation program and much more see dealer for details or visit chevy.com/warranty new vehicle limited warranty gm vehicles registered in the u.s.a are covered

2011 chevrolet

work time meets game time colorado is the pickup that works for a living so you can play it brings a rugged chevy truck pedigree with features that make off the beaten path a lot more comfortable available in three cab configurations regular cab extended cab and crew cab there s a colorado ready for nearly every situation need some pulling power you re in luck select colorado models offer up to 6,000 lbs.1 of towing capacity and a payload capacity of more than a ton.2 colorado offers the best standard highway fuel economy of any midsize crew cab pickup 3 plus the safety of the stabilitrak electronic stability control system with traction control and head-curtain side-impact air bags 4 both standard and enjoy the convenience of hands-free calling with standard bluetooth® wireless technology 5 for select phones colorado is backed by the chevy 100,000in america with the chevy 100,000 mile/5-yearwarranty plus powertrain limited warranty plus best coverage mile/5-year 6

power under the hood kick it up a notch the available vortec 5.3l v8 engine cranks out a seat-clenching 300 horsepower and with an epa estimated 20 mpg highway on 2wd models this engine offers better highway fuel economy than 7 dodge dakota v8 vortec 5.3l v8 for more information visit chevy.com/colorado vortec 2.9l i-4 engine vortec 3.7l i-5 engine power and efficiency this is the name of the game when talking about the standard 185-hp vortec 2.9l i-4 engine and available 242-hp vortec 3.7l i-5 engine the i-4 engine offers an epa estimated 25 mpg highway and the i-5 engine offers better highway fuel economy than any v6 midsize pickup.8 go beyond carve your own path with the legendary z71 off-road package available on both 2wd and 4x4 which features the gm segmentexclusive automatic locking rear differential front stabilizer bar vortec 3.7l i-5 engine and 17 wheels safety on board colorado s tailgate this isn t your typical open or closed tailgate the design allows the tailgate to be