Mail Code 163-005

New Vehicle Purchase Information - 1-800-950-CHEV
Customer Assistance - 1.800-222-1020
From inside Canada
1-800-263-3777 (English)
1-800-263-7854 (Français)
http://www.chevrolet.com/

Catalog 2013 Volt

how to charge 12 volt battery how to install 6 volt battery how to install 9 volt battery turn signal lever gm how to convert to an electric vehicle 12 volt push button delay switch 12 volt push button horn switch how to test 6 volt battery how to install 12 volt battery how to install 12 volt plug how to install 12 volt battery in a car chevrolet door lock switch chevrolet power door lock switch chevy spare tire chevy truck spare tire chevy spare tire jack chevy logo accessories bags door sills chevy remote push button starter switch gm turn signal switch lever mp3 players for low vision mp3 player for low vision 56 chevy door trim body customized parts chevy general motors after market parts sill plates for chevy 6 volt generator chevy 6 volt chevy generator 380 volt generator 12 volt car battery amp reducer 6 volt chevy alternator 240v to 6 volt reducer 12 volt gm auto generator 9 volt motor for other than cars 12 volt air horn switch chevrolet signs chevrolet window track rear quarter window chevrolet chevrolet parking brake lever chevrolet door switch chevrolet parking brake switch chevrolet gas tank chevrolet pickup wheel covers chevrolet starter switch chevrolet electronic ignition chevrolet power mirror switch chevrolet power door switch chevrolet pickup parts catalogs gas tank 37 chevrolet rear motor mount chevrolet 55 engine management light on chevrolet chevrolet car photos pebble mat bose 161 detroit mi

2013 Volt is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Chevrolet

Featured catalog pages of 2013 Volt

happiest drivers on the planet volt owners are changing the world one car at a time and they re having fun along the way recently a group of michigan area volt owners were invited to take a gas-free lap around the racetrack on belle isle in detroit just another day in the life of a chevy volt owner there are miles and miles of reasons why volt owners quickly become volt enthusiasts by charging regularly volt owners are averaging about one month or 900 miles between fill-ups what s not to love this is the first car i have been totally in love with in every way shape and form on a day-to-day basis i am not using gas i am never at the gas station unless i want some coffee.1 as a matter of fact i am taking my savings so i can go to hawaii elissa westland mi my volt is the best vehicle i have ever driven i bought the car because of its efficiency i bought the car because i could eliminate gas1 from my budget and it s been 4,000 miles since my last trip to the gas station.1 i absolutely

volt interior shown with available pebble beige leather-appointed seats with suede inserts the luxury of technology inside your comfort zone volt surrounds you with the luxury of high-tech comforts it is thoughtfully engineered to constantly connect with you putting efficiency data driving mode selections and even music choices at your fingertips in chevrolet volt everything comes together in an engaging way with zippy performance and intuitive

choose your road then choose your driving mode command performance normal mode drive your volt like a conventional car only more efficiently volt always starts in efficient for the majority of driving scenarios and as always its electric when you want it gas when you need it hold mode hold mode puts the battery s charge on hold saving it for later this mode is ideal for with highway driving allowing drivers to save their ev electric range for stop-and-go city traffic normal mode which is the most those with routes that begin sport mode sport mode delivers heightened responsiveness and feedback select sport mode if you desire more aggressive acceleration although the car s efficiency may be reduced slightly compared to normal mode mountain mode if you are about to drive volt in high altitudes on mountainous terrain switch to mountain mode mountain mode helps volt maintain a power reserve for climbing long steep grades the exhilaration of electric propulsion volt boasts a test-track

advanced amenities integrate your phone your music and more go ahead use your connections standard chevrolet mylink1 radio is designed to be as easy to use as possible chevrolet mylink helps you enjoy hands-free instant access to the music library and contacts on your smartphone use touch controls or voice commands to access pandora® internet radio and stitcher smartradio,tm2 and keep your music library organized with gracenote.® make and receive calls effortlessly while driving using voice recognition most bluetooth®3-enabled phones can be fully integrated you can select radio stations and choose music from your mobile device all with the sound of your voice and rely on the available chevrolet mylink1 radio with navigation to follow real-time traffic reports through a 3-month trial of siriusxm navtraffic.4 if you re searching for even more flexibility choose onstar®5 turn-by-turn navigation which enables you to download directions from mapquest® through enav onstar is

an uncovered look at the 288-cell lithium-ion battery

champion the charge how to charge volt you just plug it in a 120v portable charging unit comes standard plug it into an electrical outlet1 and fully charge the battery in 10­16 hours depending on charging level and outside temperature the available professionally installed 240v charging station speeds up charging time to about 4 hours how volt captures energy this car would never let perfectly good energy go to waste under normal driving conditions when you use the brakes or even just coast off-throttle a process called regenerative braking helps some of the recaptured energy be converted into electricity and stored in the battery how your smartphone helps you charge use the onstar remotelink2 mobile app to view the battery s charge level plus you can program a charging schedule based on times of day when electricity rates are lowest according to the u.s department of energy lower rates are usually from around 9 p.m to 6 a.m some utility companies offer lower electricity rates for

safety technology volt shown in silver ice metallic with available features proven 5-star overall vehicle score for safety the 2012 volt received the highest overall score possible from nhtsa a 5-star overall vehicle score for safety 1 features that help volt avoid collisions volt is your copilot for safe driving an available rear vision camera helps you see obstacles in your way as you back up at low speeds available forward collision alert warns you when you are approaching a vehicle ahead of you too quickly and lane departure warning conveys when you are leaving your lane without using a turn signal the standard stabilitrak® electronic stability control system with traction control helps you maintain your course in adverse conditions and because volt is so quiet it includes a driver-activated pedestrian-friendly alert onstar adds peace of mind if your volt is in a collision vehicle sensors can automatically send an alert to an onstar3advisor who is immediately connected into your

black blue topaz metallic1 silver topaz metallic1 viridian joule1,2 crystal red tintcoat1,2 cyber gray metallic silver ice metallic white diamond tricoat2 summit white 17 painted-aluminum wheel standard 17 polished-aluminum wheel available 17 sport alloy wheel with black inserts available 1not available with jet black/spice red interior 2extra-cost

maximum capacities epa-estimated combined fuel economy fuel tank approximate 98 mpge/37 mpg gas 9.3 gallons passenger volume cargo volume1 90.3 cubic feet/seats 4 10.6 cubic feet dimensions 56.6 61.2 70.4 105.7 177.1 62.1 dealer-installed accessories personalize your volt at chevy.com/accessories charging the chevrolet home charging provider spx offers volt owners a one-stop shopping experience for a variety of charging stations and installation options as well as information on special programs and incentives visit homecharging.spx.com/volt or call 877-805-evse 3873 for more information all-weather floor mats door sill plate available 240-volt fast-charging station door trim options ceramic white accompanies available jet black/ceramic white leather appointments frosted nickel accompanies jet black premium cloth and available jet black leather appointments dark argent accompanies pebble beige premium cloth dark argent/pebble beige suede accompanies available pebble beige

volt shown in black with available