Mail Code 163-005

New Vehicle Purchase Information - 1-800-950-CHEV
Customer Assistance - 1.800-222-1020
From inside Canada
1-800-263-3777 (English)
1-800-263-7854 (Français)
http://www.chevrolet.com/

Catalog 2014 Chevrolet Volt

latch lower anchors and top tethers for children system function of differents parts of engines 36 volts to 24 volts 12 volt to 24 volt 12 volt up to 24 volt kelley blue book remote vehicle starter electro hydraulic power assisted steering electro hydraulic power steering turn signal lever removal keep your gm all gm removal of seat armrest turn signal lever and switches instructions on how to make card catalog label the parts of card catalog how to use call number in card catalog the safety and security catalog place an order for safety and security products ft lb to in lb chevrolet logo chevrolet roadside assistance roadside assistance chevrolet chevrolet engines chevrolet engine engine chevrolet chevrolet engine l 6 gm parts chevrolet chevrolet turn signal steering wheel chevrolet chevrolet car truck owners manuals chevrolet front brake chevrolet power steering chevrolet power steering assist chevrolet emblem design chevrolet engine kit chevrolet truck front seats chevrolet model names 62 chevrolet rear seat chevrolet power steering belt engine timing chevrolet motors chevrolet bucket seats chevrolet engine color chevrolet engine sizes chevrolet power door locks chevrolet auto dual climate control chevrolet door lock switch chevrolet engine parts chevrolet express power door lock control new chevrolet car names chevrolet engine part chevrolet emblem design front catalogs by chevrolet chevrolet power door lock control chevrolet engine oil parts chevrolet power door lock switch

2014 Chevrolet Volt is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Chevrolet

Featured catalog pages of 2014 Chevrolet Volt

aerodynamic attraction efficiency in every detail volt wasn t made to simply strike the eye it was sculpted with powerful purpose chevrolet designers used extensive wind tunnel testing to shape everything from the unique front grille to the side view mirrors and rear spoiler this attention to detail gives volt an extremely low drag coefficient so as it slices through the air volt can travel up to an epa-estimated 38 miles1 in ev mode without using a single drop of gas plus volt uses its gas-powered range extender to travel up to 380 miles.1 so you won t have to worry about being stranded volt in silver ice metallic with available features 1epa-estimated 38-mile range based on 98 mpge electric plus 342-mile range based on 35 mpg city/40 highway gas assumes fully charged battery actual range varies with

convenient in-dash storage area volt interior with available jet black leather appointments with ceramic white accents straightforward technology the volt command center is packed with advanced technology streamlined in two simple straightforward interfaces instead of turning a key you push a blue button rather than looking at dials and needles you check two interactive lcd screens for feedback based on your particular driving style the screens allow you to learn how to get the most out of each charge and volt is programmed with a choice of four driving modes that you can easily shift between to best suit your driving conditions the energy-efficient power of bose using a proprietary design the available bose® system delivers premium high-quality audio ­ but is 30 smaller 40 lighter and uses 50 less energy than automotive sound systems with comparable performance select your style premium cloth is standard but you can also opt for available leather-appointed heated seats in jet black

charging made simple it s time to give gas a run for its money charge port whether you want to charge from your garage a friend s electric drive unit the wheels of volt are continuously home or a public charging station while you re on the go it s completely possible by simply plugging in propelled by the electric drive unit with electricity either from the battery or the gas-powered range-extending generator this makes volt a significant step forward from earlier hybrids and less reliant on charge stations than battery electric vehicles lithium-ion battery the advanced 16.5-kwh generator when the battery runs low lithium-ion battery was designed in a t-shape to maximize space efficiency and minimize weight for long-lasting durability the battery also has a liquid cooling and warming system to ensure a longer life the gas-powered generator extends the vehicle s total range up to 380 miles1 and provides electricity to sustain the battery charge until volt can be recharged

the exhilaration is electric volt in brownstone metallic with available features volt in crystal red tintcoat extra-cost color with available features responsive acceleration the moment your foot hits the pedal the adrenaline rush is immediate it s a direct connection head right foot motor power without a traditional transmission 273 lb ft of low-end torque has nowhere to go except to the tires and pavement and with the ability to reach a test-track speed of 100 mph plus four versatile driving modes that you can easily shift between it s clear that driving electric doesn t mean sacrificing performance normal mode in normal mode volt will use the hold mode hold mode puts the battery s charge energy stored in the battery before seamlessly transitioning to the gas-powered generator volt always starts in normal mode which operates smoothly for the majority of driving scenarios and as always it s electric when you want it gas when you need it sport mode sport mode delivers heightened on

volt in silver ice metallic with available

overall vehicle score for safety 1 with the security of eight standard air bags highest possible safety score the 2014 volt received a 5-star overall vehicle score for safety2 from the national highway traffic safety administration when it comes to safety this accolade speaks volumes preventative measures your drive begins with the aid of an available rear vision camera that alerts you to certain obstacles when traveling in reverse at low speeds you can also activate an audible alert that helps caution pedestrians who may not hear volt driving quietly in electric mode while approaching at low speeds the standard stabilitrak® electronic stability control system with traction control is also there and helps you keep on the course being steered in case of adverse conditions available forward collision alert3 uses a forward-facing camera to alert you of slowing vehicles the available lane departure warning3 monitors lane markings and warns you if you are drifting out of your lane

happiest drivers on the planet volt in silver topaz metallic with available features volt in crystal red tintcoat extra-cost color with available features there are miles of reasons why volt owners quickly become volt enthusiasts by charging regularly they are averaging about 900 miles between fill-ups.1 what s not to love eric west nyack ny gas station despite the fact that they see me driving to work every day i fill up my volt maybe once every couple of months.1 and that feels absolutely wonderful priya los angeles ca noble alexandria va i bought the car because i could eliminate gas1 from my budget and it s been 4,000 miles since my last trip to the gas station 1 almost every day i walk into the office and somebody asks me a question about my volt what really blows them away is when i tell them i almost never go to the volt is an awesome car the body style and the interior design and everything is really cool but more than anything i love the gas mileage i am probably going

fabrics jet black premium cloth1 pebble beige premium cloth1 jet black leather appointments with dark accents2 jet black leather appointments with ceramic white accents2 pebble beige leather appointments with sueded inserts2 door trim options ceramic white accompanies available jet black leather appointments with ceramic white accents frosted nickel accompanies jet black premium cloth and available jet black leather appointments dark argent accompanies pebble beige premium cloth dark argent/pebble beige sueded microfiber accompanies available pebble beige leather appointments with sueded inserts 1standard

specifications exterior headlamps bifunctional halogen projector with automatic exterior lamp control mirrors heated power-adjustable body-color manual-folding with integrated turn signal indicators spoiler rear nnnn standard available audio systems nnnnnnnnnn 2 interior automatic climate control single-zone bluetooth® wireless technology4 for select phones display center 7-inch diagonal lcd touch-screen door locks power-programmable with delayed locking feature and lockout protection floor mats carpeted front and rear nnnnnn instrumentation 7-inch diagonal digital reconfigurable lcd screen includes driver information center keyless access passive unlock and lock on all doors and liftgate keyless entry remote with extended range keyless ignition engaged with electric push-button start mirror rearview manual day/night rearview auto-dimming myvolt.com vehicle connectivity powered by onstar3 onstar remotelink mobile app5 premium trim package leather-appointed seat trim heated driver and

volt in silver ice metallic with available