M-F 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM ET
SAT 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM ET
SUN 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET
http://www.fiatusa.com/

2017 Fiat Full Line is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > FIAT

Featured catalog pages of 2017 Fiat Full Line

2 017 f i at ® 5 0 0 x 5 0 0 abarth ® 5 0 0 l 5 0 0 e 12 4

f i a t® 5 0 0 x fiat 500 fiat 5 0 0 abarth® fiat 500l the fiat ® legacy thanks to the lively history of fiat,® the vehicles that bear its mark are now synonymous with iconic design self-expression and fun efficiency is its middle name — designers include everything you want while delivering just what you need it’s a minimalist philosophy that has everything to do with freedom and mobility and nothing to do with sacrifice all so we can fondly look back and at the same time look forward to what’s next visit fiatusa.com to get started building the fiat of your dreams limited wa rranty standard coverage for fiat vehicles includes basic limited warranty — 4 years/50,000 miles anti-corrosion perforation limited warranty outer panel — 5 years/100,000 miles roadside assistance services include the following — 4 years/unlimited miles flat tire service out of gas/fuel delivery maximum two gallons battery jump assistance lockout service and

2017 fiat 500x specifications ® pop trekking lounge • o — • — • • o o • o — — o — — — • • — — • o • o • • • o • oooo • • o o • • • o • • • o • o o • • • • o • • • o • o — o — o — • o • o o — — • • • engines and transmissions 1.4l multiair ® turbo i-4 — 160 hp/184 lb-ft of torque with 6-speed manual 2.4l tigershark® with multiair2 i-4 — 180 hp/175 lb-ft of torque with 9-speed automatic features the fiat ® 500x boosts driving confidence thanks to its available all-wheel drive awd available monitoring and warning features improve all-around awareness 500x delivers pure driving pleasure with its available 180 hp 2.4l engine 9-speed automatic transmission

2017 fiat 500 specifications ® engines and transmissions 1.4l 16v multiair ® i-4 — 101 hp/97 lb-ft of torque 5-speed manual 6-speed automatic features 12-volt power outlet cabrio top — power folding 3-position premium soft top lamps — bifunctional halogen projector headlamps windows — power with front row 1-touch down automatic temperature control atc mirror — rearview auto-dimming with microphone seating — premium cloth front bucket — leather-trimmed front buckets with seatback logo — rear 50/50 split-folding bench seat steering column — manual tilt steering wheel — leather-wrapped with audio controls entertainment gps navigation system fiat premium audio system beatsaudiotm premium sound system siriusxm® satellite radio2 uconnect® 5.0 radio with am/fm/bluetooth,® and integrated voice command9 safety and security air bags3 — dual advanced driver and front-passenger — supplemental

2017 fiat 500 abarth specifications ® ® engine and transmissions 1.4l 16v multiair ® i-4 turbo — 160 hp/170 lb-ft of torque with 5-speed manual 1.4l 16v multiair i-4 turbo — 157 hp/183 lb-ft of torque with 6-speed automatic features 12-volt power outlet cabrio top — power folding 3-position premium soft top lamps — bifunctional halogen projector headlamps windows — power with front row 1-touch down automatic temperature control atc mirror — rearview auto-dimming with microphone seating — premium cloth performance front bucket — leather-trimmed performance front bucket — rear 50/50 split-folding bench seat steering column — manual tilt steering wheel — leather-wrapped with audio controls entertainment a grand racing tradition continues inside and out with the fiat® 500 abarth.® the available aisin® 6-speed automatic transmission brings the abarth performance to more drivers the abarth

2017 fiat 500l specifications ® engine and transmission 1.4l multiair ® turbo i-4 — 160 hp/184 lb-ft of torque with 6-speed automatic features accents — body-color with chrome — rugged-design cladding with satin silver glass — deep-tint sunscreen bifunctional halogen projector headlamps front fog lamps power adjustable foldaway mirrors with integrated spotter mirror chrome finish for lounge models sunroof — dual-pane panoramic with vent and 1-touch express open windows — power front and rear with 1-touch up/down automatic temperature control atc with dual-zone controls electronic vehicle information center evic seating — premium cloth — premium leather-trim heated front seats power 4-way driver and front-passenger lumbar seats/adjusters driver seat only on pop models 60/40 split-folding rear seats with tilt tumble and slide function and three headrests multi-position rear cargo shelf panel leather-wrapped steering wheel

2017 fiat 500e specifications ® engine and transmission 111-bhp 83-kw electric motor 24-kwh battery with 97 lithium-ion cells 6.6-kw on-board charging module obcm with level 1 and 2 charging capability single-speed automatic transmission with e-shift vehicle charge connector — sae j1772 features 12-volt power outlet automatic temperature control atc with humidity sensor driver and front-passenger seat armrest esport package — includes black-trimmed headlamps orange mirror caps and unique wheels front overhead console with map lights front-seat ez-entry pull handle heated driver and front-passenger seats leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio and speed controls leatherette seats with cloth inserts rear fold-flat seating for increased cargo area steering column with manual tilt sun visors with vanity mirrors sunroof two front and two rear-passenger cup holders entertainment the fiat  500e finally an electric vehicle that generates excitement a city range of

2017 fiat spider roadster specifications ® engine 1.4l multiair ® turbo i-4 transmissions 6-speed manual 6-speed aisin® automatic features brakes — four-wheel antilock disc — brembo® performance four-wheel antilock disc engine rating — 160 horsepower — 164 horsepower exhaust — dual tip — dual bright tip — quad bright tip limited-slip differential strut tower brace — front suspension — touring-tuned — performance-tuned with sport mode selector lamps — bifunctional projector headlamps with headlamps-off time delay and daytime running lamps drls includes drl off switch — automatic — led adaptive automatic leveling with headlamp washer included with luxury collection premium collection and visibility group roll bar cover — black — premium silver — gun metal wheels — 16-inch silver aluminum — 17-inch premium silver aluminum — 17-inch gun metallic

8 8 8 ciao f i at fiatusa c o m fiat ® merchandise display your affection for striking style with merchandise that complements an active lifestyle this collection includes everything from trendsetting apparel to distinctive conversation pieces for home office and travel visit e-store.fiatusa.com join in join fellow enthusiasts and tell your story by posting comments participating in discussions and sharing your fiat ® vehicle photos and videos connect with our community on facebook facebook.com/fiatusa follow us on twitter twitter.com/fiatusa and check us out on youtube youtube.com/fiatusa tumblr fiatusa.tumblr.com google plus.google.com fiatusa fiat backstage blog.fiatusa.com instagram instagram com/fiatusa and pinterest pinterest.com/fiatusa thank you for following go mobile take an engaging multimedia tour on your mobile device log on to the fiatusa.com mobile site for a comprehensive at-a-glance review of what you need to know about your fiat vehicle you’ll