FIAT USA

Phone
888-242-6342
M-F 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM ET
SAT 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM ET
SUN 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET
http://www.fiatusa.com/

Catalog 2018 Fiat 500X

the operation of the cellular system visor with vanity mirror 16 inch aluminum wheels power rack and pinion bags for side bags the plays the thing motion and types of motion fiat 4 speed manual transmission fiat 4 speed manual transmission manual fiat rack and pinion steering rack and pinion fiat rear passenger vanity mirror dual voice coil 8 inch aluminum wheel 16 machined aluminum wheel 4 speed automat transmission map rear window defroster tint immobilizer theft deterrent system auto theft deterrent system 18 inch wheels tire valve stems painted license plate frame tire valve stem tire valve stem caps front seat back trim panel tires 17 x 7 x 17 16 inch steering wheel covers black 22 inch wheels and tire package rear window defrost hook up 12 volt am fm radio child seat anchor bracket dual license plate frame 6 inch wheels and tires 8 inch wheels and tires 16 inch steel wheels engine oil coolers door lock mechanisms front door lock controls folding side license plate bracket sport black license plate frame electric rack and pinion power steering kit rack and pinion power steering kit racing rack and pinion electronic speed control control unit rack and pinion steering kits rack and pinion steering kit remote control remote switch warning lights lights on license plate frame back up light light switch curtains black and white 4 speed to 6 speed conversion black and white film black and white how to make this is the day

2018 Fiat 500X is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > FIAT

Featured catalog pages of 2018 Fiat 500X

• 1.4l 16v multiair ® turbo i-4 — • 2.4l 16v tigershark with multiair2 i-4 • 2.4l 16v tigershark ® with multiair ®2 i-4 160 hp/184 lb-ft of torque with and 9-speed automatic with autostick and 9-speed automatic with autostick 6-speed manual • awd system — available • all-wheel-drive awd system — available • 2.4l 16v tigershark with multiair2 i-4 — • fiat dynamic selector with 3 modes • fiat® dynamic selector with 3 modes 180 hp/175 lb-ft of torque and 9-speed auto sport and traction auto sport and traction automatic with autostick — available • rugged lower body cladding plus • all-wheel-drive awd system —  front and rear fascia • chrome exterior accents including available • satin silver exterior accents bottom window trim • fiat dynamic selector with 3 modes • cornering front fog lamps •

not only is 500x the first fiat® vehicle to offer the confidence of available all-wheel drive awd its drive system brings unique functionality and improvements over conventional awd systems while in auto mode the 500x features a disconnecting rear axle that helps to improve fuel efficiency by automatically selecting front-wheel drive fwd or awd when necessary it completely removes power to the rear axle when fwd performance is adequate during regular driving conditions this is a system that requires no input from the driver — all actions including the awd activation are intelligently and seamlessly engaged based on conditions and driving style and while the system boasts leading traction management advances it also works to improve dynamic handling this is how 500x turns good drivers into great drivers fiat 500x trekking shown in rosso passione with optional mopar® adventure package and mopar roof-mount ski and snowboard carrier awd is an available option on all

get more with mopar® let mopar help you stay organized even on the most spontaneous adventures from a comprehensive cargo management system to equipment racks and carriers mopar has created unique storage solutions and accessories to enhance your lifestyle see a complete listing of available accessories at mopar.com adventure brings great discovery and the more you do the more you’ll come to appreciate fiat® 500x for its versatility and accommodating manner go ahead bring a few more bags — the efficiency and utility of its interior almost magically make room for just about any packing scenario its large rear cargo area available height-adjustable rear cargo floor 60/40 split-folding rear seats and a fold-forward front-passenger seat welcome all the longer wider and taller things you once said “forget it” to designers also took into account all the things we need and carry day-to-day and devised genius storage solutions to keep them stashed and

a l l ava ilable fiat ® 500x lounge shown in brown perforated leather trim h e at e d steering wheel h e at edfrontse at sremotes ta r t 6 black fabric with black/anthracite tex cloth standard on pop black fabric with gray/black trekking cloth standard on trekking light pebble beige fabric with dark gray cloth standard on lounge keyless enter   ’ n g o tm brown fabric with dark gray cloth standard on trekking and lounge black perforated leather trim available on trekking and lounge brown perforated leather trim available on trekking and lounge in every 500x drivers will discover what is conspicuously missing noise engineers delivered superior torsional rigidity and noise vibration and harshness nvh advanced applications that contribute to creating the exceptionally quiet 500x cabin push b ut ton s ta r t 18

interior fe atures air conditioning — d ual-zone automatic temperature control packaged with trekking popular equipment package • • • • • oooo • • o • • • • • o • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • — — — • • — • — • — — p — • • • • — • — • — — p — — • • • • • — • • — p p — • • • • • • • • • • • p p p — o — pppopp • — — p • • • • • — p p — p p • • • • — — o — — o — — — • —

2018 fiat® 500l pop trekking and lounge 74-383-3853 9/17 10m fiat is a registered trademark of fca group marketing s.p.a used under license by fca us

th e n e wly re de s ig nedf iat ® 50 0 l kn ows how to make th e most of th e mom e nt — it s accom modati ng fou r door s fle xi b le s e ati ng de s ig n an d roomy i nte rior are n ow e ve n more i n viti ng for fam i ly an d fri e n ds th e 50 0 l mag ic ally m ixe s th i s s pac iou sness with e xc e p tion al pe p an d ag i lit y than ks to it s u n iqu e u rban fri e n dly pro p ortion s fiat 500l lounge shown in bianco gelato 02

fiat ® 500l highlights • 1.4l multiair turbo i-4 — • 1.4l multiair ® turbo i-4 — • 1.4l multiair ® turbo i-4 — 160 hp/184 lb-ft of torque with 160 hp/184 lb-ft of torque with 160 hp/184 lb-ft of torque with 6-speed 6-speed automatic with autostick 6-speed automatic with autostick automatic with autostick • b ody-color side door moldings with • body-color door moldings with black inserts • body-side door molding with chrome insert satin silver insert • chrome exterior accents properly secure all cargo • projector headlamps • chrome exterior accents • rugged-design bottom cladding and • power heated exterior mirrors in chrome wheel arches • electronic vehicle information • dual-zone automatic temperature center evic • satin silver exterior accents control atc • silver vinyl-wrapped instrument panel • projector headlamps and fog lamps

siriusxm ® satellite radio5 you get every channel offered on this available satellite radio including news commercial-free music sports talk and entertainment plus listen wherever you go on your portable devices with the siriusxm app5 one-year trial subscription included enrich your travel experience with available siriusxm travel link 5 and siriusxm traffic plus 5 5-year plans included hear about the latest weather gas prices movie listings and detailed traffic stats apple carplay tm1 a smarter safer way to use an iphone ® inside your vehicle and seamlessly integrate it with the uconnect ® touchscreen and siri ®9 voice control you can make calls access music send and receive messages,10 get directions optimized for traffic conditions and more while staying focused on the road android autotm2 automatically provides a safer way to use android while driving sharing information while you easily access the best of google maps with voice-guided navigation and play music

• • • • • • • o o o • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • — — — • — — — • — • — • • • • — • — • — • — • • — • — • — • • • o o o • • • • • • — • • • • • • • — — — • o o — oooooo — o o • — — — • • • • • o o o • — — — • — — — • — — o • • • • • • • • • • • • • • — • • •