555 MacArthur Boulevard
Mahwah, NJ 07430-2327

Phone
1-800-4-JAGUAR (452-4827)
http://www.jaguar.com/

2013 Jaguar XJ is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Jaguar

Featured catalog pages of 2013 Jaguar XJ

build your jaguar keep me informed twitter facebook xj arrive in style the xj turns heads and attracts glances its fusion of honed dynamic lines and sculpted elegance is designed to fulfil the core jaguar values of beauty purity simplicity and consistency the objective was never ‘merely’ to create the world’s most beautiful sporting sedan but to produce a more efficient shape where the pinnacles of aesthetics and aerodynamics work together in complete accord you haven’t just got there in the xj you’ve arrived vehicle shown xjl portfolio in rhodium silver

build your jaguar keep me informed twitter facebook

build your jaguar keep me informed living space the rear seat environment of the xj is as carefully crafted as the front luxurious comfort envelops you as soon as you enter you can relax stretch your legs in the long wheelbase xj you ve got 44 inches of legroom with business trays and reading lamps placed perfectly for work on the move the optional rear seat comfort pack offers seats with four-way adjustment for the lower back a massage feature footrests and winged headrests for superlative comfort the xj optional rear seat entertainment pack provides a multitude of infotainment options a touch-screen remote control allows each passenger to select their own individual content via two 8-inch lcd screens mounted on the back of the front headrests and two sets of whitefire® digital wireless headphones interior shown xjl portfolio interior with ivory leather seats and jet upper fascia 14 twitter

build your jaguar keep me informed twitter

build your jaguar keep me informed twitter facebook your choice of power the xj is driven by a choice of exceptional engines built to satisfy different driving requirements but always ensuring outstanding performance and handling they all feature 8-speed transmission for smooth gear changes delivering both a more responsive ride and fuel economy benefits drive mode or sport mode can be chosen with the jaguardrive selector sport mode allows full manual gear shift control of the xj using one-touch paddles mounted behind the steering wheel even in the automatic drive mode the paddles allow temporary override for the instant power needs that maneuvers like overtaking demand stop/start technology also benefits fuel efficiency by detecting when the engine isn’t required and shutting it down – eco stop once the brake pedal is released eco start re-starts the engine without hesitation immediate seamless and gentle on the environment engine power torque acceleration 0-60mph top

build your jaguar keep me informed twitter facebook exceptional handling the xj advanced and intelligent technology gives you driving confidence in almost all conditions dynamic stability control helps maintain control in challenging situations by reducing engine torque to the appropriate wheel and slowing the car the xj also offers the driver the opportunity to select different modes to suit his or her driving preferences or the prevailing conditions dynamic mode coordinates the vehicle’s control systems and sharpens responses to input from the driver delivering even more responsive acceleration for a thrilling sporting driving experience winter mode automatically dampens acceleration to help achieve a more gradual traction on ice and reduce skid risk.1 jaguar instinctive all wheel drive™ awd available with the 3.0 liter v6 supercharged jaguar engine is designed to help maximize traction in adverse road conditions to increase the driving feel and response of a

build your jaguar keep me informed twitter

build your jaguar keep me informed 20˝ orona xj twitter 20˝ orona polished xj 20˝ venom xj supersport with speed pack xj supercharged with sport and speed pack 20˝ mataiva xj/xjl supersport facebook 20˝ maroa xjl ultimate

build your jaguar keep me informed twitter facebook xj seat soft grain leather stitch upper fascia headlining seat soft grain leather stitch upper fascia headlining jet jet jet ivory dove dove jet ivory cashew cashew truffle canvas ivory ivory oyster ivory

build your jaguar keep me informed twitter veneers gloss burl walnut satin elm gloss figured ebony gloss rich oak supercharged only 46 piano black gloss walnut curl supersport only

build your jaguar keep me informed jaguarusa.com 800.4.jaguar twitter