Contacts for Jaguar Cars USA

Jaguar Cars
555 MacArthur Boulevard
Mahwah, NJ 07430-2327

Phone
1-800-4-JAGUAR (452-4827)
http://www.jaguar.com/

Catalog 2014 Jaguar XK

jaguar xk adaptive front lights surround sound audio system the literature of the word rear parking sensors for jaguar metallic green paint for cars automatic transmission with manual shift cars car and driver jaguar xk coupe jaguar xk accessories jaguar xk body power steering jaguar xk jaguar xk engine mount upper door trim dynamic stability control british racing green lower body side sill extensions gear shift pattern rear parking sensors rear side panel heating and cooling heat and cool front bumper design adaptive front lights adaptive front lighting adaptive front lighting system heating and cooling system under the hood lights parts of an author parts of the trains parts of an engine part of the tire jaguar cars jaguar car jaguar car brochures jaguar car dealers jaguar car parts jaguar car steering wheel jaguar xkr engine jaguar xkr engines race hood louvers jaguar xkr jaguar accessories front spoiler jaguar jaguar hood louvers jaguar gear shift jaguar alloy wheels jaguar s exterior accessories center console jaguar jaguar center console jaguar web site jaguar accelerator pedal jaguar s door trim jaguar mesh grills jaguar v8 engine jaguar mesh grille jaguar brake caliper

2014 Jaguar XK is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Jaguar

Featured catalog pages of 2014 Jaguar XK

build your jaguar keep me informed seductive design the xk model line has been designed and engineered in two body styles coupe and convertible both are built in aluminum which combines lightness with strength and rigidity every surface is sculpted to create a visual energy with the outer aluminum skin stretched taut over the body structure from its purposeful front bumper design and chrome outlined air intakes to its distinctive side power vents and muscular rear haunches it promises both luxury and immense power to present a unique xk visual appearance led signature running lights frame the advanced bi-function hid xenon headlamps while at the rear there are distinctive all-led tail lamps under the hood the xk is driven by a choice of three formidable 5.0 liter engines jaguar’s highly acclaimed 5.0 liter v8 producing 385 hp a 5.0 liter v8 supercharged delivering 510 hp in xkr models and exclusive to the xkr-s a 5.0 liter v8 supercharged producing an astounding 550 hp

build your jaguar keep me informed twitter facebook xkr re-engineered and re-calibrated uprated and enhanced – the xkr builds upon the dynamic performance of the xk to make a great car even greater at its heart is jaguar’s acclaimed 5.0 liter v8 engine fitted with a sixth-generation twin vortex system supercharger this all-aluminum quad-cam powerplant produces 510 hp providing heart racing performance with seamless power delivery and tremendous torque – up to 461 lb-ft with its higher performance capabilities the xkr features an active differential as standard its features are enhanced with the jaguar high performance braking system and optional adaptive front lighting with pivoting headlamps hood louvers provide extra cooling for the engine aerodynamics are further improved with an optional front splitter and larger rear spoiler xkr delivers the sublime luxury of a grand tourer with the muscle of a thoroughbred champion vehicle shown xkr coupe in ultimate black

build your jaguar keep me informed twitter facebook the power of choice the xk is renowned for its performance refined drive and effortless power and offers a choice of engines to suit the needs of every driver and driving style the 6-speed electronic automatic transmission with jaguar sequential shift™ achieves almost imperceptible superfast gear shifts and can be controlled manually with steering-wheel mounted paddles engine power torque acceleration 0-60mph top speed fuel economy xk touring coupe convertible xk coupe convertible xkr coupe convertible xkr-s coupe convertible 5.0 liter v8 5.0 liter v8 5.0 liter v8 supercharged 5.0 liter v8 supercharged hp 385 385 510 550 lb-ft 380 380 461 502 5.2/5.3 5.2/5.3 4.6 4.2 155 155 155 186 seconds† mph† city mpg highway mpg 16 16 15 15 24/22 24/22 22 22 †always follow local speed limits these figures are correct at time of going to press all figures are epa estimates actual mileage may vary

build your jaguar keep me informed twitter

build your jaguar keep me informed image shows jaguardrive selectorâ„¢ 22 twitter

build your jaguar 26 keep me informed twitter

build your jaguar keep me informed twitter facebook race inspired italian racing red† rs d b cashmere not available on xkr kyanite blue† d british racing green† rhodium silver rs d b d b satellite gray† rs d b french racing blue rs xkr-s only lunar gray

build your jaguar keep me informed dark green twitter beige black standard facebook

build your jaguar keep me informed twitter xk interior 40 seat with stitch soft grain leather upper fascia with stitch headlining suedecloth warm charcoal with london tan warm charcoal with london tan canvas or warm charcoal with ivory warm charcoal with ivory canvas or warm charcoal and london tan duo-tone with london tan warm charcoal with london tan jet caramel with caramel warm charcoal with caramel canvas or seat with stitch soft grain leather upper fascia with stitch headlining suedecloth jet caramel with warm charcoal caramel with warm charcoal canvas jet ivory with ivory warm charcoal with ivory canvas ivory with ivory oyster with ivory canvas jet or jet

build your jaguar keep me informed twitter veneers piano black xk xkr xkr-s 44 bright knurled aluminum xk touring xk dark mesh aluminum xkr dark linear aluminum xkr-s gloss dark oak xkr

build your jaguar keep me informed jaguarusa.com 800.4.jaguar twitter