Contacts for Jaguar Cars USA

Jaguar Cars
555 MacArthur Boulevard
Mahwah, NJ 07430-2327

Phone
1-800-4-JAGUAR (452-4827)
http://www.jaguar.com/

Catalog 2019-1 Jaguar I-Pace

electric power assisted steering interior rear view mirror 225 lb ft of torque parts of the car battery and its function jaguar adaptive cruise control jaguar garage door opener jaguar daytime running lights remote lock unlock navigation system updates heated rear window internal combustion engines rear fog lights led tail lights rubber floor mats dynamic stability control led tail lights 12v double wishbone suspension permanent magnet synchronous motor exterior door handles roof cross bars seat belt reminder rear reading lights interior rear view mirrors exterior rear view mirror power assisted steering front storage compartment high rpm electric motor gross vehicle weight dynamic stability control light function of a garage door opener cruise control system power fold car mirrors electric motor wheel drive heating and cooling 1 lb ft to nm lb ft to nm heating and cooling system rear view mirror with rain sensor electric parts at the car chrome wheels and tires car door and window wheels and tires the front axle door and window parts of car and the function right of the way parts of the battery and its function parts of the transmission navigation system jaguar jaguar alloy wheels jaguar rear seat jaguar accelerator pedal jaguar c type rear window window chrome trim jaguar jaguar x type suspension

2019-1 Jaguar I-Pace is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Jaguar

Featured catalog pages of 2019-1 Jaguar I-Pace

design exterior the revolutionary design of the i-pace is both true to the spirit of jaguar and the i-pace concept from the pronounced front wheel arches to the rear diffuser every supercar-inspired styling element allows the i-pace to slice cleanly through the air for improved range and stability the bold grille curves inwards – reducing drag by channelling air through the hood scoop and out where it passes over a roofline that is curved for optimum efficiency vehicle shown jaguar i-pace first edition in corris grey with optional equipment 10 design ensuring that airflow passes smoothly around the entire exterior integrated deployable door handles sit flush with the car s sides giving a distinctive on-road presence the slim futuristic led headlights feature our optional signature double j blade graphic the sleek tail lights are also

performance powertrain to deliver maximum power in the smallest possible footprint the two synchronous permanent magnet electric motors are axle-mounted and use concentric single speed transmissions the motors are also positioned lower in the vehicle contributing to the low center of gravity and enhancing the control handling and agility of the i-pace it also enables the combination of a spacious cabin with a 25.3 cu.ft luggage compartment transforming the driving experience the electric motors are quieter and create fewer vibrations than conventional internal combustion engines – with none of the interruptions normally associated with gear changes for electrifying performance the i-pace delivers up to 512 lb-ft of torque with maximum torque available from zero rpm positioned as low down as possible and right between the axles the 90kwh battery is constructed of high energy density lithium-ion pouch cells it’s designed for longevity and supports protracted periods of

smartphone package3 by screen sharing with the i-pace infotainment system the standard smartphone package helps you stay connected to your smartphone even while in the car featuring jaguar incontrol apps technology the smartphone package allows vehicleoptimized apps on your android™ or apple® smartphone to be controlled through the touchscreen including your contacts calendar and music player via a usb cable you can also download third-party apps offering a vast range of services applications include spotify4 – access a library of more than 30 million songs with this seamlessly integrated app featuring all the same intuitive functionality as the spotify smartphone app you can search songs stations and recommendations create playlists and access your music in offline mode simply log in using your existing spotify free or spotify premium account tile5 – helps you find lost or misplaced items in seconds attach a tiny bluetooth tracker tile to your keys wallet or

efficient technologies flow enhanced design the flow enhanced design of the i-pace maximizes aerodynamic efficiency and range at the front the top of the i-pace grille curves inwards – enhancing aerodynamics by drawing air through the hood scoop the slender spoiler and flush door handles keep airflow running smoothly over the car aerodynamically optimized side skirts also blend form and function by channelling air more efficiently around the wheels at the rear the squared off corners optimize aerodynamic performance by encouraging air to detach cleanly and efficiently from the car in a controlled way that minimizes the pressure differences that cause drag active vanes to give the optimum balance between cooling and aerodynamics active vanes open when cooling of the batteries is required but close when not needed to smooth airflow eco mode eco mode helps optimize the i-pace range on long drives this mode modifies the car s settings to reduce energy depletion as well as

specifications first edition only available for a limited time the first edition specification is inspired by the i-pace concept and includes design details including photon red paint1 and 20 split-spoke alloy wheels in technical grey with polished finish high specification exterior features include premium led headlights with jaguar signature daytime running lights exterior features • heated windshield • heated washer jets • gloss black side window surround • 20 5 split-spoke style 5070 alloy wheels in technical grey with polished finish2 inside a choice of color combinations ebony or light oyster are available with an exclusive combination of a suedecloth headlining gloss charcoal ash first edition veneer and first edition branded metal treadplates interior features • metal treadplates with first edition branding • suedecloth headlining • gloss charcoal ash first edition veneer • heated steering wheel • four-zone climate

s se hse 18 15 spoke style 1022 20 6 spoke style 6007 20 5 spoke style 5068 with diamond turned finish led headlights premium led headlights with signature drl premium led headlights with signature drl headlight power wash headlight power wash manual tailgate powered tailgate powered gesture tailgate heated door mirrors with approach lights auto-dimming power fold heated door mirrors with memory and approach lights auto-dimming power fold heated door mirrors with memory and approach lights luxtec sport seats grained leather sport seats windsor leather sport seats 8-way semi-powered front seats 10-way electric memory front seats 18-way heated and cooled memory front seats with heated rear seats touch pro duo touch pro duo touch pro duo 12.3 interactive driver display 12.3 interactive driver display 12.3 interactive driver display meridianâ„¢ sound system meridianâ„¢ sound system meridianâ„¢ surround sound system navigation pro navigation pro navigation pro

choose your options and jaguar gear you can truly bespoke your i-pace with options chosen at the point of order and the jaguar gear range of accessories that can be fitted before or after delivery by your jaguar retailer for more information and a complete list of options and jaguar gear configure your i-pace at jaguarusa.com and gear.jaguar.com configure your i-pace at jaguarusa.com choose your exterior options and jaguar gear options factory fit – when ordering • premium led headlights with signature drl •a  uto-dimming power fold heated door mirrors with memory and approach lights • chrome window surround • gloss black window surround • powered tailgate • powered gesture tailgate see page 34 • drive package see page 27 • driver assist package see page 28 • 360° surround camera see page 28 premium led headlights with signature drl gloss black side window surrounds • head-up display see page 21 • adaptive

jaguar i-pace etrophy now we’ve stepped up the pace again to create the world’s first production battery electric vehicle race series the jaguar i-pace etrophy will be the support series for the fia formula e championship taking place on the same weekends at the same city circuits and will exclusively feature jaguar i-pace etrophy race cars designed engineered and built by the jaguar land rover special vehicle operations team these all-electric race cars will deliver a truly engaged exhilarating drive the jaguar i-pace etrophy gives racers of the future the chance to showcase their talent competing on the world stage in zero emissions motorsport find out more at