Ads

Contacts for Kawasaki USA

Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.
O Box 25252
Santa Ana, CA 92799-5252

1-800-661-RIDE
http://www.kawasaki.com/

Catalog 2013 ATV Brute Force

750 brute force 750 4x4i brute force 750 4x4i brute force 650 4x4i brute force 650 4x4 kawasaki atv brute force engine kawasaki engine brake control kawasaki brute force kawasaki brute force 650 headlight brute force 750 750 brute force atv brute force 650 brute force 750 engine kawasaki atv brute force kawasaki rear cargo box kawasaki 650 brute force kawasaki 750 brute force 750 brute force brute force transmission front differential brute force brute force clutch brute force performance brute force drive belt brute force front a arm brute force drive shaft oil brute force front final drive kawasaki atv kawasaki brute 650 kawasaki atv engine kawasaki atv engines used kawasaki atvs used kawasaki atv engine kawasaki atv engine braking front differential for kawasaki atv kawasaki rear wheel drive 2013 kawasaki atv with two seats kawasaki usa dealers atv roller fairlead atv cargo box atv front brake calipers atv drive shaft with reverse rock climbing 2013 final drive for atvs kawasaki motor kawasaki four stroke kawasaki digital speedometer kawasaki engine kawasaki engines kawasaki four stroke oil kawasaki belt drive belt drive kawasaki kawasaki rear brake caliper kawasaki rear suspension kawasaki brake calipers seal kawasaki front suspension belt drive kawasaki 650

2013 ATV Brute Force is listed under these categories

Automotive

Featured catalog pages of 2013 ATV Brute Force

take a brute force® 750 4x4i and brute force® 650 4x4i through extreme terrain and the response is always the same aggressive exhilarating performance each v-twin engine churns out massive torque while the independent rear suspension provides plenty of clearance trail-biting traction comes compliments of advanced suspension and smooth cvt systems that transfer power to the ground together these rugged atvs set the standard for off-road performance brute force® 650

4 4 dual a-arm independent front/rear suspension crawl over rocks climb up mountains dual a-arm independent front and rear suspension minimizes body roll provides up to an impressive 7.5 inches of wheel travel and offers jaw-dropping terrain-following capability a rear torsion bar enhances overall stability while preload-adjustable shocks are tunable for specific terrain standard on all brute force 750 and 650 4x4i models 5 5 digital multi-function meter see the info you need at a glance dash-mounted lcd display includes speedometer fuel gauge 2wd/4wd indicator clock and dual trip meters display is easily legible in bright sunshine with backlighting for nighttime readability standard on all brute force 750 650 and 300 models 6 6 generous storage you bring the gear we ll provide the storage from an oversized front bin with a sealed lid to a convenient cup holder there s always room for the essentials brute force 300 model shown standard on the brute force 750 and 300

brute force® 300 after a hard day at work it s time to get away with its rugged liquid-cooled 271cc single-cylinder engine the brute force® 300 hauls plain and simple of course it also tows concrete tools and anything else up to 500 lbs stack it up against anything in its class and you ll find the brute force 300 is unmatched pound for rugged pound push the throttle and feel the power a fully automatic continuously variable transmission makes sure all that power is delivered to the wheels and a centrifugal clutch keeps constant tension on the cvt belt adding to the durability of the powertrain but enough shop talk get out and get it done brute force® 300 super

specifications brute force® 750 4x4i eps brute force® 750 4x4i brute force® 650 4x4i engine valve system displacement starting system bore x stroke compression ratio carburetion fuel injection ignition transmission liquid-cooled 90-degree four-stroke v-twin sohc four valves per cylinder 749cc electric 85 x 66mm 9.3:1 dfi® with two 36mm mikuni throttle bodies tcbi with digital advance continuously variable belt-drive transmission with high and low range plus reverse and kawasaki engine brake control selectable four-wheel drive with variable front differential control shaft double-cradle high-tensile tubular steel double wishbone 6.7 in fully independent dual a-arm 7.5 in at25x8-12 at25x10-12 dual hydraulic 200mm discs with 2-piston calipers sealed oil-bathed multi-disc 86.4 in 46.5 in 48.0 in 50.6 in 10 ft 6 in 9.4 in 35.8 in 35w headlights 5w taillight 21w stoplight 242 lbs 88 lbs front 176 lbs rear 1,250 lbs 694.6 lbs 5.0 gal speedometer odometer dual trip meters fuel gauge

1 atv windshield $159.95 unique design mounts to front cargo box for a sturdy uncomplicated design · durable 6mm hard-coated polycarbonate · windshield measures 14 tall and 22 wide · top of windshield is 24 above the surface of the rack · cargo box is required and is sold separately 3 warn® rt30 winch $549.95 new ergonomic freewheel clutch handle · includes mechanical brake for plow use · fits existing mounts and spaces · mini-rocker switch · lifetime warn® warranty · handheld remote switch · includes roller fairlead · sealed all-metal drive train and housing · color coded wiring for easy installation · winch mount required and sold separately 2 front cargo box $183.95 high strength polyethylene material with uv stabilizers to minimize fading · rubber sealed lid to keep out dust and water · two lockable latches · mounts securely to front cargo rack · 34 l x 18 w x 7 h 4 rear cargo box $224.95 high strength polyethylene material with uv stabilizers to minimize

go to kawasaki.com to find the dealer near you warranty your new kawasaki atv comes with a 12-month limited factory warranty ask your dealer for details about the factory warranty and available extended coverage up to four years additional coverage let kawasaki protect your new machine for years to come with the exclusive good timestm protection plan this plan repairs or replaces most components free of charge if found defective in material or workmanship everything about the plan is easy there s no deductible it s honored at every authorized kawasaki atv dealer nationwide it s transferable to another owner with no fee just ask your dealer how you can buy additional coverage of 12 24 36 and 48 months imagine for just pennies a day you can drive with no worry and no hassle just tell you dealer you want the good times protection plan depending on the available plan purchased warning atv s can be hazardous to operate for your safety always wear a helmet eye protection and protective