2012 Land Rover Evoque by Land Rover USA

More catalogs by Land Rover USA | 2012 Land Rover Evoque | 72 pages | 2013-11-25

Ads

Contacts for Land Rover USA

Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC
Attn: Customer Relationship Center
555 MacArthur Blvd.
Mahwah, NJ 07430

Phone
General inquiries: 1-800-FIND 4WD

Owner inquiries: 1-800-637-6837

http://www.landrover.com/us/en/

Catalog 2012 Land Rover Evoque

land rover range rover range rover land rover land rover range rover parts seat covers range rover land rover vehicle part land rover vehicle parts land rover vehicle parts and accessories range rover evoque rear seat entertainment system mark 7 inch twin spoke alloy wheel rear seat entertainment system remote electric power assisted steering 19 inch alloy wheels electronic power assisted steering rear seat entertainment system price body color mirror caps land rover range rover axle range rover coup chassis range rover classic range rover front axle range rover front suspension range rover rover 4 speed automatic transmission price of the latest range rover land rover land rover 3 land rover 1 land rover 2 land rover lr2 land rover gearbox gearbox land rover 1998 land rover land rover diesel land rover 1998 6 cylinder land rover land rover manual land rover 1 timing land rover transmission land rover lock abs land rover land rover parts land rover start land rover hood land rover front land rover chassis land rover axle 1999 land rover land rover tank land rover fan land rover engine classic land rover land rover classic land rover 6 engine traction control land rover land rover rear brake disc

2012 Land Rover Evoque is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Land Rover

Featured catalog pages of 2012 Land Rover Evoque

build and price keep me informed twitter facebook design interior design features engine performance on-road off-road page 4 page 14 page 23 page 25 the iconic cues that define the ultimate in luxury and capability reinvented quality and craftsmanship that is wholly practical and completely contemporary the latest in power refinement and economy dynamic sporty handling that s at home in all weathers on all

build and price keep me informed twitter facebook the use of eye-catching metallic finishers or sophisticated details such as the vents on the hood coupe only and at the side of the vehicle as well as the jewel-like characteristics of the front and rear lamps with their led signature lighting and the tapering blade indicator clusters the advanced lighting technology achieves outstanding performance as well as providing some of the vehicle s most striking signature design elements the innovative led lighting systems are used to create the unique graphics of the front lights and complex 3d petal design in the rear lamps night-time driving is also enhanced with the optional availability of adaptive xenon headlamps these optional headlamps have an adaptive feature to provide added illumination and automatic high beam assist which detects light from oncoming traffic and switches automatically between high and dipped beams as appropriate certain models only range rover evoque prestige

build and price keep me informed twitter facebook features even as the driver activates the remote key fob to unlock the range rover evoque the vehicle stirs illuminating puddle lamps that project the unique `range rover evoque graphic onto the ground once inside the vehicle start up is a moment of pure theater the transmission s drive select rotary shifter purposefully rises from the center console to `greet the driver the needles on the twin dials dramatically sweep across the face of the instrument panel living with range rover evoque is rewarding memorable and

build and price keep me informed twitter facebook 2.0 liter engine the 2.0 liter engine comes in a lightweight all-aluminum unit with the latest direct-injection technology advanced turbocharging and twin independent variable valve timing to help lower fuel consumption and co2 emissions by up to 20 percent compared with traditional larger capacity engines delivering equivalent performances the engine is fitted with a 6-speed automatic transmission that has been engineered to improve fuel economy and that features drive select an advanced rotary gearshift with steering wheel mounted paddle shifters it also delivers a rich powerful engine sound during strong acceleration and features a unique exhaust manifold for quicker warm-up and lower emissions a low friction design and a state-of-the-art electronic management system this includes smart regenerative charging which prioritizes the charging of the battery when the vehicle is decelerating to capture wasted kinetic energy and reduce

build and price keep me informed twitter facebook audio range rover evoque is packed with clever relevant technology including state-of-the-art connectivity this includes bluetooth® for both hands free connection to the vehicle s in-built phone system with a compatible mobile phone and audio streaming for the enjoyment of personal music from a portable bluetooth device via the audio system essential connectivity for ipod® mp3 and usb memory stick is also provided via direct inputs all audio options on range rover evoque achieve the highest possible sound quality with two in-car entertainment systems available they offer unsurpassed performance and enjoyment for driver and passengers alike by working with meridian a world leader in audio technologies and digital sound processing land rover has also developed two advanced audio systems to delight the most discerning music

build and price keep me informed twitter

build and price keep me informed twitter facebook grained leather interiors in a range of color themes highlight the minimalist contours of the cabin architecture soft-touch wrapped materials on key surfaces contrast with the cool-touch genuine brushed aluminum plus a choice of stunning alloy wheels this is pure image shown grille in dark atlas coupe image shown hood louvers in dark atlas coupe image shown waist finisher in high gloss black pure features include · turbocharged 2.0 liter 4-cylinder engine · panoramic roof · powered electric rear tailgate · rear camera system · grille in dark atlas coupe and brunel five-door · waist finisher in high gloss black · tailgate finisher in dark atlas coupe and brunel five-door · side fender blade in dark atlas coupe and brunel five-door · hood louvers in dark atlas coupe only · body colored mirror caps · 19 inch 6-spoke alloy wheel sparkle finish `style 4 · 380w meridian sound system with 11 speakers including a dual-channel

build and price keep me informed twitter facebook technical specification performance weights transmission data transmission type 1st :1 2nd:1 3rd :1 4th :1 5th :1 gear ratio 6th :1 reverse :1 final drive ratio :1 range rover evoque/range rover evoque coupe automatic 4.148 2.370 1.556 1.155 0.859 0.686 3.394 3.750 weights weight from gross vehicle weight maximum payload including 165lb/75kg driver gross axle weight rating gawr front/rear range rover evoque/range rover evoque coupe 3,615.6lb 1,640kg 3,902lb 1,770kg 1,102.3lb 500kg 2,866lb 1,300kg 2,524.3lb 1,145kg towing towing pack optional unbraked trailer trailer with over-run brakes/maximum towing 1,653.5lb 750kg 3,500lb 1,585kg fuel economy performance steering data turns lock-to-lock turning circle curb-to-curb 2.47 11.3 highway mpg city mpg combined mpg co2 emissions g/km automatic maximum speed mph kph 0-60mph 0-100kph useable fuel tank capacity gallons liters low fuel warning gallons liters 28 19 23 199 135 217 7.1

build and price keep me informed twitter facebook side protection tubes stainless steel vplvp0071 suitable for pure and prestige models only draw bar vplvy0061 tow hitch vplvt0067 front mudflaps mudflaps to reduce spray and help protect paintwork pure and prestige models shown above ­ vplvp0065 dynamic models ­ vplvp0066 rear mudflaps pure and prestige models shown above ­ vplvp0069 dynamic models ­ vplvp0070 towing electrics vplht0062 please note these accessories are not suitable for caravans trailers or lighting boards fitted with rear mounted led lamp