Phone
General inquiries: 1-800-FIND 4WD

Owner inquiries: 1-800-637-6837

http://www.landrover.com/us/en/

2012 Land Rover LR2 is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Land Rover

Featured catalog pages of 2012 Land Rover LR2

build and price keep me informed twitter facebook

build and price keep me informed twitter facebook the refinement you expect from a premium vehicle the perfect balance between ride and handling but in a premium compact all-terrain vehicle it makes driving land rover lr2 a pleasure whether it s on-road or off-road independent suspension with long wheel travel coupled with an exceptionally stiff body structure delivers sure-footed composure and agility as well as outstanding ride comfort from the smoothest roads to more extreme rough surfaces and poor weather conditions the land rover lr2 delivers a sense of confidence and security vehicle exterior color shown in ipanema sand

build and price keep me informed twitter

build and price keep me informed twitter facebook premium windsor leather adds even more prestige to land rover lr2 the luxurious interior has the quality and tactile ambience of a premium executive vehicle with a range of trim options that can be tailored to suit the most sophisticated personal tastes as well as practical requirements grained leather comes standard in almond ebony and storm colorways seat facings are available with softer more supple premium windsor leather as part of the hse lux pack which also includes an upgraded driver s eight-way and passenger s six-way seat plus carpet mats with contrast binding in total a range of five colorways ­ ivory tan almond ebony and storm ­ are available it all underscores the distinguished feel of the interior light airy and contemporary land rover lr2 takes luxury to a new height interior color shown in ivory windsor leather with optional grand black lacquer finish

build and price keep me informed twitter facebook getting tough with safety the strong monocoque body and inner safety cell protected by meticulously engineered front and rear crumple zones are designed to absorb energy on impact while high-strength steel is used in the construction of the body dual-phase steel which requires special pressing because of its resilience is found in key components the result is a weight-efficient safety cell seven airbags fitted as standard on all vehicles play a key role in helping to protect all occupants driver and front passenger airbags for head and chest protection driver and front passenger side airbags for side impact protection full-length curtain airbags provide head impact and rollover ejection protection for all occupants driver s inflatable knee airbag for additional lower body protection vehicle exterior color shown in ipanema sand please remember that the safety belts in a land rover vehicle constitute the primary protection system for

build and price keep me informed twitter facebook exterior colors baltic blue ­ metallic barolo black ­ metallic firenze red ­ metallic fuji white ­ solid galway green ­ metallic we have one in your color there s something for every taste in our range of exterior colors the paint process for land rover lr2 involves five key stages including a three-coat electrostatic paint application and rigorous anti-corrosion wax protection visit www.landroverusa.com for more information 30 available from early 2012 additional charges apply please contact your authorized land rover retailer for

build and price keep me informed twitter facebook command driving position land rover s renowned command driving position brings a sense of control over the road and helps with maneuvering and parking in urban environments a six-way adjustable driver s seat and a steering wheel that is adjustable for recline and reach steering wheel controls steering wheel mounted controls at your fingertips for ultimate ease of use the intuitive technologies available include cruise control audio system and an optional hands-free telephone operation land rover lr2 can be bluetooth® connectivity enabled as standard on some models you ll be able to make and take calls via the vehicle s audio system subject to telephone compatibility climate control standard air-conditioning system with dual-zone climate control with pollen filter and humidity sensor maintaining fresh air in the cabin keeping you and your passengers comfortable front seat and trim materials the standard trim colors are available in

build and price keep me informed twitter facebook dimensions capability turning circle curb-to-curb 37.1 ft 11.3m front axle clearance ground clearance up to 8.3 inches/210mm rear axle clearance ground clearance up to 10.5 inches/265mm wading depth maximum wading depth 19.7 inches/500mm vehicle geometry 1.67m3 58.9 cu ft 0.76m3 26.7 cu ft a b c maximum loadspace ­ seats folded maximum loadspace ­ seats up luggage capacity loadspace length behind rear seats folded 61.8 inches/1,570mm rear seats up 36.0 inches/915mm width 49.1 inches/1,245mm height 34.8 inches/885mm loadspace volume behind rear seats folded 58.9 cu.ft 1.67m3 rear seats up 26.7 cu.ft 0.76m3 a approach angle 29º b ramp break over angle 21.5º c departure angle 32º interior head room maximum headroom 40.2 inches/1,020mm with panoramic sunroof leg room front 41.9 inches/1,065mm rear 36.4 inches/925mm shoulder room front 57.6 inches/1,465mm rear 57.3 inches/1,460mm

build and price keep me informed twitter facebook fixed side steps lr002773 body side moldings lr002791 side protection tube stainless steel top lr003318 side protection tube black bottom lr003840 rear lamp guards lr003685 bright finish mirror caps uppers vplmb0041 replaces original body colored mirror caps bright finish mirror caps uppers vub503880mmm lowers lr003905 not shown body colored mirror caps primed uppers lr004867 not shown primed lowers lr004866 not shown body colored door handles primed door handle lr006876 primed cap with lock symbol lr006877 primed cap without lock symbol lr006878 not shown fitment compatible with certain derivatives please speak to your local authorized land rover retailer please see your authorized land rover retailer for advice on paint finishing these accessories in your chosen color adhesive required stc50551

build and price keep me informed twitter facebook waterproof seat covers almond front seats vplfs0107sva rear seats with armrest vplfs0110sva waterproof seat covers ebony front seats vplfs0107pvj rear seats with armrest vplfs0110pvj protects seats from mud dirt and wear and tear machine washable includes headrest and armrest covers colors shown may differ from the actual product not compatible with large rear head restraints please see your authorized land rover retailer for details vehicle exterior color shown in ipanema sand