Mahwah, NJ 07430

Phone
General inquiries: 1-800-FIND 4WD

Owner inquiries: 1-800-637-6837

http://www.landrover.com/us/en/

2012 Land Rover LR4 is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Land Rover

Featured catalog pages of 2012 Land Rover LR4

build and price keep me informed twitter facebook land rover lr4 bold flexible and astonishingly luxurious instantly recognizable as a land rover it features a progressive contemporary exterior with an attitude that gives land rover lr4 a refined modern presence on-road and off-road land rover lr4 features striking headlamp styling incorporating the unique land rover `night-time signature a distinct two bar lattice grille and an aerodynamically-profiled front bumper led front signature headlights are available on some derivatives please see your land rover retailer for further details vehicle exterior color is baltic

build and price keep me informed twitter facebook a focal point of the lr4 interior is the center console with its integrated flowing design there is a premium in-car entertainment system with a standard full-color infotainment touch-screen as well as supremely comfortable supportive seats both front and rear driver information is accessed intuitively and is presented in a clear immediate format with easy-to-use menus and graphics and comprehensive functionality vehicle interior color is almond/arabica with straight grain walnut and windsor leather seating the sumptuous tactile interior of the lr4 provides superb levels of craftsmanship and comfort meticulous attention to design and detail is without compromise the seats for example offer outstanding support during long journeys whether on-road or off-road materials are truly premium creating a superior ambience of quality fine touches such as double stitching on the fascia are unambiguous expressions of the vehicle s

build and price keep me informed twitter facebook the new land rover lr4 infotainment system represents a major step forward it features new enhanced sound systems across the model range a new generation of electrical architecture that allows easier connection of external devices and new whitefire® wireless technology which works with the optional rear screen entertainment system every model incorporates a system with a minimum of 11 speakers a color display bluetooth® and usb/ipod® connectivity the standard harman /kardon® high line system increases power output from 240w to 380w and now includes 11 speakers color touch-screen display and bluetooth® the harman /kardon® logic7® premium system now boasts 17 speakers including subwoofer and increases power to an astonishing 825w for pure surround sound audio entertainment on the move to keep everyone on board amused the optional rear screen entertainment system includes two new 8 inch screens in the back of the front seats

build and price keep me informed twitter facebook superb levels of power economy and refinement for land rover lr4 the lr4 engine provides outstanding power torque and refinement and harnesses the latest technology to deliver outstanding drivability and performance with a torque activated dual independent variable camshaft phasing system it offers an immediate driver-focused reaction to throttle inputs and driving circumstances the lr4 engine s camshaft torque actuated dual independent variable camshaft timing system continuously controls camshaft timing to deliver an optimum balance of power efficiency and emissions the chain driven camshaft timing units are mounted on the end of each camshaft to advance or retard camshaft timing and alter the camshaft to crankshaft phasing camshaft profile switching features two completely different intake camshaft profiles machined into the same camshaft the engine management system chooses the camshaft profile depending on running conditions and

build and price keep me informed twitter facebook whatever the surface land rover lr4 takes it on with confidence land rover s patented terrain response® system comes standard on all lr4 models and gives access to over 60 years of land rover all-terrain expertise and state-of-the-art dynamic technology enhanced with land rover s latest e_terrain technologies® specifically designed to reduce co2 emissions the intelligent power systems management of the lr4 a technology shared with the range rover and range rover sport models complements all-terrain performance with land rover s energy saving technology cruising on tarmac driving over grass gravel or snow taking on mud and ruts crossing sand and crawling over rocks terrain response® is your own off-road driving expert and allows you to take on almost any surface with confidence simply turn the conveniently positioned dial and the engine transmission suspension throttle and traction settings reconfigure for optimum drivability in a

build and price keep me informed twitter

build and price keep me informed twitter facebook nothing highlights the character of a vehicle quite as effectively as a set of gleaming alloy wheels an individual design is featured for each land rover lr4 model with an optional second style choice also available for those who like to add a touch of personalization there are striking new 19 inch alloy wheels on hse lux models new 20 inch gloss black painted alloy wheels are also available as an

build and price keep me informed twitter facebook dimensions capability turning circle curb to curb 37.57ft/11.45m wall to wall 38.71ft/11.8m turns lock to lock 3.32 obstacle clearance ground clearance off-road height up to 9.5 inches/240mm with air suspension raised standard ride height 7.28 inches/185mm wading depth maximum wading depth 27.56 inches/700mm with air suspension raised normal wading depth 23.62 inches/600mm 90.3 cubic ft 2,558 liters 44.5 cubic ft 1,260 liters maximum loadspace ­ seats folded interior head room inch/mm 1st row 40.4/1,027 2nd row 42.4/1,076 3rd row 40.1/1,018 leg room inch/mm 1st row 42.4/1,078 2nd row 37.6/955 3rd row 36.3/923 shoulder room inch/mm 1st row 59/1,503 2nd row 59.2/1,499 3rd row 42.8/1,087 maximum loadspace behind row 2 ­ seats up luggage capacity loadspace length behind inch/mm 1st row 76.8/1,950 7 seat 72.1/1,831 5 seat 2nd row 44.3/1,124 7 seat 43.6/1,108 5 seat 3rd row 13.3/338 7 seat width inch/mm 48.6/1,235 45.1/1,146

build and price keep me informed twitter facebook exterior styling accessories fixed side steps vplap0035 side protection tubes stainless steel vtd500020 side protection tubes black steel not shown vtd500010 stainless steel trim finisher kit includes lower door trim finishers and a tailgate trim finisher vplab0044 body side moldings with bright insert vplap0013 body side moldings without bright insert not shown vplap0012

build and price keep me informed twitter facebook interior styling accessories waterproof seat covers front seat pair not shown ebony ­ vplas0130pvj for dvd headrest seats front seat pair ebony ­ vplas0131pvj rear 5-seat 35/30/35 not shown ebony ­ vplas0132pvj rear 5-seat 65/35 not shown ebony ­ vplas0133pvj rear set and third row 7-seat not shown ebony ­ vplas0134pvj waterproof seat covers front seat pair almond ­ vplas0130sva for dvd headrest seats front seat pair not shown almond ­ vplas0131sva rear 5-seat 35/30/35 not shown almond ­ vplas0132sva rear 5-seat 65/35 not shown almond ­ vplas0133sva rear set and third row 7-seat not shown almond ­ vplas0134sva waterproof seat covers aspen front aspen not shown lr005058 rear aspen not shown lr004928 56 protects seats from mud dirt and wear and tear machine washable includes headrest and armrest covers colors shown may differ from the actual product vehicle exterior color shown is ipanema

build and price keep me informed twitter