2016 Range Rover Sport by Land Rover USA

More catalogs by Land Rover USA | 2016 Range Rover Sport | 100 pages | 2016-11-13

Ads

Contacts for Land Rover USA

Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC
Attn: Customer Relationship Center
555 MacArthur Blvd.
Mahwah, NJ 07430

Phone
General inquiries: 1-800-FIND 4WD

Owner inquiries: 1-800-637-6837

http://www.landrover.com/us/en/

Catalog 2016 Range Rover Sport

rang rover sport hse range rover land rover range rover sport range rover sport bumpers range rover sport bumper range rover sport front brake caliper range rover sport rear lights lower front bumper grill electric power assisted steering rear seat entertainment system rear seat entertainement system surround sound audio system rear seat entertainment system remote rear seat entertainment system mark 14 way power seats rear seat entertainment system controller tire pressure monitoring system torque converter lock up front and rear bumpers land rover range rover hse land rover range rover land rover range rover 3 6 land rover engine land rover 6 engine land rover range rover sport land rover brake system land rover interior accessories land rover range rover engine land rover heating and cooling rover 4 speed automatic transmission range rover sport parts build your own sports car land rover sport supercharged v6 engine range rover hse tow hitch range rover range rover range rover 2 rang rover range rover v8 range rover 3 carbon fiber hood caliper range rover range rover suv third row seat range rover bumper range rover diesel headlamps range rover chassis range rover range rover alloy wheels range rover differential range rover steering range rover interior range rover wheels luggage compartment capacity

2016 Range Rover Sport is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Land Rover

Featured catalog pages of 2016 Range Rover Sport

f indare ta iler overview it has ‘drive me’ written all over it gerry mcgovern land rover design director and chief creative officer range rover sport truly embodies the ‘s’ in suv taking the marque to another level it is the most agile dynamic and responsive land rover ever designed and engineered to meet the needs of today it is equally at home in the city the back of beyond or powering down the highway vehicle shown right is hse in mariana black 2 build your own specific at i o

f indare ta iler overview build your own specific at i o n interior features the stylish cabin has been ergonomically designed around the driver the 14-way sports powered seats – with memory and svr embossing on the seat back – are in the softest oxford perforated leather a choice of four color themes enables you to personalize the space to your taste deft touches such as optional carbon fiber trim add greatly to the look range rover sport svr sit behind the wheel and you will know why it takes the performance suv to its most rounded electrifying and compelling level yet interior shown above and right is svr in ebony cirrus 12 design driving technology finishing touches powertrains body and chassis drivingassis ta nceenvironmen ta

f indare ta iler overview build your own specific at i o n differential locking motor damper electronically controlled differential torque vectoring the torque vectoring system with dynamic active rear locking differential delivers responsive controlled cornering and handling through even the tightest of bends the electronic differential and vehicle’s brake system constantly balance the distribution of engine torque between the four wheels when cornering exceptional grip and steering confirm range rover sport as our most dynamic suv the system is also active in off-road conditions using the relevant terrain response settings it can be very effective in conditions such as sand where it helps the vehicle turn in and avoid excessive understeer vehicle shown above is hse in mariana black 22 design driving technology finishing touches powertrains body and chassis drivingassis ta nceenvironmen ta

f indare ta iler overview meridian signature reference system 1700 watts 23 speakers build your own specific at i o n subwoofer finishing touches design driving technology finishing touches powertrains body and chassis drivingassis ta nceenvironmen ta l

f indare ta iler overview build your own specific at i o n powertrains eight-speed automatic transmission all engines in the range rover sport are paired with the advanced electronically controlled zf® eight-speed automatic transmission which offers silky-smooth shifting with rapid response with eight closely spaced ratios gear changes are almost imperceptible with each shift completed in just 200 milliseconds – four times faster than the average human resting heartbeat controls include available steering wheel mounted paddle shifters enabling the driver to take control of gear shifting manually the transmission accepts multiple downshifts maintaining an absolutely smooth transition between ratios the transmission is tuned to select torque converter lock-up as early as possible to reduce slip and energy loss transmission idle control disengages 70 percent of the drive when the vehicle is stationary and the engine is idling in drive significantly reducing consumption in urban

f indare ta iler overview range rover sport offers great options and flexibility to personalize your vehicle the following pages take you through a logical series of steps to create range rover sport to suit your lifestyle there are lots of choices from selecting your engine and model to exterior and interior colors wheels finishes and those detailed touches to enable you to make range rover sport truly yours build your own specific at i o n 52-53 54-67 step 1 choose your engine step 2 choose your model you can select from a powerful range of gasoline and diesel engines compare the standard and optional features on each model 1 2 if you would like to bring your options to life go to our online configurator at landroverusa.com 50 engines models colors wheels interiors accessories technicalde ta i l

f indare ta iler build your own overview specific at i o n standard and optional features exterior features and finishers continued se hse hst supercharged supercharged dynamic autobiography svr acoustic laminated front windshield 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 privacy glass with solar attenuating windshield 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 8 8 4 8 8 4 4 power windows front and rear with auto close 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 rain sensing windshield wipers 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 heated wiper park position manual lift away from windshield 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 heated rear window 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 power adjustable heated powerfold exterior mirrors with approach lamps 3 4 4 4 4 4 – – 031eb 8 8 4 8 8 4 4 064ap 8 4 4 4 4 4 – 4 4 4 4 4 – – option code glass and exterior mirrors heated windshield 040ak power adjustable heated powerfold exterior mirrors with approach lamps and auto-dimming 3 4 headlamps and lighting front fog lamps xenon headlamps with led signature includes headlamp powerwash adaptive xenon headlamps with led

f indare ta iler build your own overview specific at i o n 4 19 inch five split-spoke ‘style 501’ 19 inch five split-spoke satin dark grey finish ‘style 501’ 20 inch five split-spoke ‘style 520’ 21 inch five split-spoke ‘style 505’ 21 inch five split-spoke ‘style 507’ option code se hse hst supercharged supercharged dynamic autobiography svr 19 inch five split-spoke ‘style 501’ 029sa 4 Δ – – – – – 19 inch five split-spoke ‘style 501’ with satin dark grey finish 029xr 8 Δ – – – – – 20 inch five split-spoke ‘style 520’ 029yt 8 4 – 4 Δ Δ – – – – – – 4 – 8 8 – 8 Δ Δ – wheels 21 inch five split-spoke ‘style 505’ 21 inch five split-spoke ‘style 507’ 029yu available as an accessory fitment 70 engines

f indare ta iler overview build your own specific at i o n step 5 choose your interior f ebony ivory hse supercharged supercharged dynamic and autobiography interior shown autobiography interior in ebony/ivory with ebony/ivory seats and grand black wood veneer j ebony lunar cirrus available on autobiography only interior shown autobiography interior in ebony/lunar/cirrus with ebony/lunar/cirrus seats and dark grey oak wood veneer g ebony tan available on hst supercharged dynamic autobiography and svr interior shown autobiography with dynamic pack interior in ebony/tan with ebony/tan seats and dark grey oak wood veneer k ebony lunar pimento available on autobiography only interior shown autobiography interior in ebony/lunar/pimento with ebony/lunar/pimento seats and dark grey oak wood veneer visit landroverusa.com to configure your vehicle online engines models colors wheels interiors accessories technicalde ta i l s

f indare ta iler overview build your own specific at i o n step 6 choose your accessories luggage divider – full height vplws0235 the luggage divider is designed to prevent cargo from entering the passenger compartment it incorporates a useful integral ski hatch that allows longer items to be carried where a suitable rear seat option is fitted luggage divider – half height vplws0236 illuminated rear luggage compartment treadplate finisher vplws0211pvj – ebony vplws0211aam – espresso rear luggage compartment treadplate finisher vplws0210pvj – ebony vplws0210aam – espresso manufactured from stainless steel with a bright finish protecting the luggage compartment trim when loading or unloading providing a premium finish to the luggage compartment with subtle illumination manufactured from stainless steel with a bright finish protecting the luggage compartment trim when loading or unloading luggage compartment mat – rubber vplws0225 luggage

f indare ta iler overview build your own specific at i o