2007 Lexus LX Performance by Lexus U.S.A.

More catalogs by Lexus U.S.A. | 2007 Lexus LX Performance | 2 pages | 2007-01-17

Ads

Contacts for Lexus U.S.A.

Lexus United States
P.O. Box 2991-Mail Drop L201
Torrance, CA 90509-2991

1-800-255-3987
http://www.lexus.com/

Catalog 2007 Lexus LX Performance

lexus lx 2007 lexus variable valve timing variable valve timing electronic throttle control lexus lx automatic transmission lexus vvt i throttle control valve timing electronic power control electronic throttle variable valve what is vvt i lexus v8 lexus transmission controllers lexus lexus 2007 lexus is lexus performance 2007 sky summit performance ft 2007 lxs v8 lx s 10 transmission 2007 lx torque indicating bolts vvt parkways stretch bolt electronics of elevator panorama 7 summit unleashed the power stretch bolts timing stretch bolts

2007 Lexus LX Performance is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Lexus

Featured catalog pages of 2007 Lexus LX Performance

Lexus U.S.A., 2007 Lexus LX

007 lexus lx performance vehicle shown with available equipment a journey down the icefields parkway requires a mountain of a vehicle and while the lx generously offers luxuries as vast as the canadian skies its remarkable power is what earns it a place among alberta s highest peaks it features a bullish 4.7-liter v8 the largest ever bolted in a lexus an electronic throttle control system with intelligence etcs-i and five-speed automatic transmission but most notably it now also boasts variable valve timing with intelligence vvt-i which unleashes plenty of raw horsepower and lb-ft of torque to power you to nearly any elevation after all this journey includes countless peaks stretching 10,000 feet and higher and if the panorama from mt robson is any indication you ll want to visit every single