2007 Lexus SC Performance by Lexus U.S.A.

More catalogs by Lexus U.S.A. | 2007 Lexus SC Performance | 2 pages | 2007-01-18

Ads

Contacts for Lexus U.S.A.

Lexus United States
P.O. Box 2991-Mail Drop L201
Torrance, CA 90509-2991

1-800-255-3987
http://www.lexus.com/

Catalog 2007 Lexus SC Performance

lexus variable valve timing variable valve timing intelligence ect i lexus sc 2007 lexus how to set valve how to set valves valve timing vvt i variable valve valve timing gear lexus engine lexus 2007 lexus transmission controllers lexus automatic transmission lexus lexus is lexus performance scs u shift sc sc sc scs gears compensating valve transmission shift linking sixth sense vvt engines throttle accelerator adjuster downhill vvt engine vvt powertrain valve monitoring shift link

2007 Lexus SC Performance is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Lexus

Featured catalog pages of 2007 Lexus SC Performance

Lexus U.S.A., 2007 Lexus SC

2007 lexus sc performance vehicle shown with available equipment with an abundance of intuitive technologies the sc is able to monitor and adjust over seven different systems of its operation variable valve timing with intelligence vvt-i allows the engine to sense its own speed and set valve timing for the best possible performance intuitive powertrain control manages throttle operation by computer linking the engine and electronically controlled transmission with intelligence ect-i for nearly seamless operation this system automatically compensates for uphills downhills and headwinds and even learns how you drive giving more rpm in each gear to sportier drivers and with the addition of a sixth gear the sc provides quicker acceleration and virtually seamless