P.O. Box 2991-Mail Drop L201
Torrance, CA 90509-2991

1-800-255-3987
http://www.lexus.com/

Catalog 2018 Lexus GX

2018 Lexus GX is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Lexus

Featured catalog pages of 2018 Lexus GX

gx luxury shown with sepia leather and mahogany wood interior trim options shown 4

the available sport design package offers a commanding front fascia treatment darker rear taillamp housings 18-inch gunmetal metallic alloy wheels2 and more gx luxury shown in silver lining metallic with sport design package options shown 8

gx premium shown in black onyx options shown 12

capab ilit y v 8 versat ility 4 6 l it e r v8 a naturally aspirated 4.6-liter v8 engine delivers an impressive 301 horsepower5 and pairs with a six-speed sequential-shift automatic electronically controlled transmission with intelligence for smooth handling effortless acceleration and quick shifting d ua lvvt i harness engine power in the right way at the right time dual vvt-i helps to improve low-speed torque and high-speed horsepower anticipating the power you need and delivering it instantaneously fu l l -t i m e 4w d dominate on-road and off-road1 conditions with standard full-time four-wheel drive full-time 4wd directs power to all four wheels all of the time to help provide enhanced traction in a wide variety of driving situations the transfer case can run in locked or unlocked mode in high or low range gx premium shown in black onyx options shown 16

capab ilit y al l con ditio n s allp owe rf ul to rsen ® to rq u e -s ensinglimited -s lipcenterdi ffe rentialkinetic dy namicsuspensions ys tema da ptive va riablesuspensiona rally-proven suspension system meets exceptional off-road 1 capability utilizing technology proven in world rally championship competition the kinetic dynamic suspension system automatically acts on the front and rear stabilizer bars to vary the degree of roll stiffness depending upon road conditions this system not only improves on-road handling and ride comfort it allows for greater suspension travel and articulation off-road1 so that the vehicle remains remarkably level let the suspension vary with your mood with the flip of a switch available avs monitors and adjusts the electronically controlled shock absorber settings of each wheel depending on road surface vehicle speed and driving style the torsen® torque-sensing limited-slip center differential8 with electronic differential lock efficiently

d esign interior desi g n handcrafted details and handselected materials accentuate our most refined gx yet every gx comes from the hands of masters that’s why less than 5 of the available leather in the world is considered worthy of the lexus badge the available semi-aniline leather is dyed all the way through unlike leathers with conventional surface dyes a higher grade of leather must also be used since imperfections cannot be hidden the linear espresso wood trim is another feat of craftsmanship its intricate grain pattern is meticulously developed by hand and requires multiple processes over many days to achieve the available mahogany wood trim is also hand-selected to ensure a consistent seamless interior such attention to detail comes together in available features like the wood and leather-trimmed heated steering wheel and woodand leather-trimmed shift knob both crafted exclusively with hand-selected genuine materials available second-row captain’s chairs10

t ech nology control is closer than ever with comprehensive safety features drivercentric innovations and available lexus enform,11 our premium suite of connected technology with available entertainment features such as a dual-screen rear-seat entertainment system12 and mark levinson® premium surround sound audio system,13 the gx offers control that caters to the entire family control master your surroundings in the most advanced gx ever built options shown 28

t ech nology lexus advanced safety p r e co llisions ys temwithdriver at tentionmon ito r to help prepare for and avoid potential front collisions the available pre-collision system19 includes a driver attention monitor 20 that is designed to warn you if you’re facing away from the road when an obstacle is detected ahead should it determine a frontal collision is likely it’s designed to automatically prepare brake assist21 for increased braking response and can even automatically begin braking under certain conditions wide -v i e w fro ntandsidemon ito r s ys temblindsp ot m o n ito r w it hrearc ro s s -t r a ffi cale rt h igh -speed dynam ic r adar cru ise control this available system18 features a wide-angle front-mounted camera to help you see around blind corners such as when exiting a parking garage a second camera located underneath the passenger-side mirror is particularly useful when parallel parking navigating narrow passageways and in tight parking spaces for

navi gati o n pack age a navigation system15 and lexus enform app suite11 high-resolution color lcd display lexus enform destination assist.11 complimentary for the first year of ownership mark levi nso n prem i u m su rro u n d so u n d au d i o pack age spo rt d esi gn pack age gx premium gx luxury 18-inch split-six-spoke alloy wheels2 with gunmetal metallic finish sport design front fascia and lower grille surround sport design side mirrors with chrome detail sport design rear valance c chrome exhaust tip scarlet taillamps second-row captain’s chairs10 gx luxury includes navigation package plus mark levinson 17-speaker 330-watt premium surround sound audio system 7.1-channel architecture a d river su ppo rt pack age special order on gx luxury includes navigation and mark levinson premium surround sound audio packages plus pre-collision system19 with dynamic radar cruise control25 driver attention monitor 20 lane departure alert26 b intelligent high-beam headlamps22

claret mica gx  gx premium/luxur y  ext er io r fire agate pearl nightfall mica black onyx ecru leather 40 nebula gray pearl sepia leather in teri or trim silver lining metallic bl ack leather sepia nuluxe starfire pearl bl ack nuluxe mahogany wood linear espresso wood abyss black ecru leather sepia nuluxe or leather black nuluxe or leather color m ate rial f in i sh for configuration details visit

gx 4 6 0 301 ho rsepower 5 4.6 liter v8 eng i ne 329 l b f t to rque 5 4wd s ta n da r d 6-speed au to m at ictransmi ss i o n 6,500 l b tow ingca pac i t y 3,4 15 / 18 / 16 c ty h wy cmb esti mated mpg 28 warranty four-year/50,000-mile lexus limited warranty six-year/70,000-mile powertrain warranty six-year/unlimited-mileage corrosion perforation warranty all warranties with zero deductible see the gx warranty and services guide at your lexus dealer for details disclosures  1 the gx 460 is designed to meet most off-road driving requirements abusive use may result in bodily harm or damage lexus encourages responsible operation to help protect you your vehicle and the environment seatbelts should be worn at all times do not allow passengers to ride in cargo area tow hitch receivers/ball mount kits are not intended to provide crash protection.  2 18-in performance tires are expected to experience greater tire wear than conventional tires tire