Ads

Contacts for Lexus U.S.A.

Lexus United States
P.O. Box 2991-Mail Drop L201
Torrance, CA 90509-2991

1-800-255-3987
http://www.lexus.com/

Catalog 2018 Lexus IS

surround sound audio system function of differents parts of engines lexus is lexus is navigation corrosion perforation warranty lexus is 350 lexus is 300 front bumper grill corrosion perforation warranty car lexus is 350 navigation system power rear sunshade toyota motor corporation steering wheel trim home surround sound audio system 18 in 7 spoke alloy wheels eight way power passenger seat rear wheel arch home audio systems lower body side molding steering wheel adapter function of different parts of gasoline engine 15 in 7 spoke alloy wheels reducer 12 20 by 12 28 find one find all 14 28 to 12 28 lexus dealers usa lexus backup camera lexus alloy wheels lexus v6 engines lexus parts service lexus navigation system help lexus dynamic cruise control es 350 lexus navigation system auto climate control lexus is 300 lexus is 350 is yellow available perforation warranty 3 liter engine amplifiers mark levinson mark levinson audio replace brake pads turbo charge audio system mark levinson power shift transmission 18 x 8 tire leather seat cushions international front brake pads home audio wheel arch wheel arches toyota navigation system download voice activator peak performance replace turn signal switch

2018 Lexus IS is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Lexus

Featured catalog pages of 2018 Lexus IS

is f sport shown in redline options shown 4

is f sport shown with black nuluxe and silver performance interior trim options shown 10

d esign with an aggressively styled front fascia head-turning led headlamps distinctive taillamps with signature l-shaped illumination and an advanced driver-centric cockpit the 2018 is commands the road and captivates the eye cuttingedge design every angle is sharpened to create our most expressive is yet options shown 14

d esign interior design where versatile accommodations meet iconic lexus craftsmanship the 2018 is pairs high attention to detail with high design combining exquisite craftsmanship with exceptional comfort the interior features a shift knob and steering wheel trimmed in handselected leather located where your hands naturally rest on the steering wheel an available heating element continually monitors and adjusts the heating level to help maintain a set temperature seating throughout the is is as adaptable as it is striking the low-set 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat including lumbar and the eight-way power-adjustable front passenger’s seat provide peak comfort while standard 60/40-split fold-down rear seats provide exceptional versatility available heated and ventilated front seats also offer separate heaters and fans in the seat cushions the dual-zone climate-control system features individual settings to allow the driver and front passenger to adjust their

t ech nology peace of min d standa rdpre co llisions ys temw it hpedestriandet ec tionlanede pa rt ureale rt w it hsteeringassisthigh -s peed dy namicra da r c ru i s e co n t ro l intelligent high -beam headlamps introducing lexus safety system an integrated suite of class-leading standard active safety equipment this system 8 is engineered to detect a vehicle or a pedestrian9 in the path of your lexus under certain conditions should it determine a frontal collision is imminent it’s designed to automatically prepare brake assist10 for increased brake force and in some cases can even automatically brake the vehicle to a stop this system11 utilizes a camera to monitor visible lane markings if an inadvertent lane departure or potential departure due to swaying is detected at speeds above 32 mph the system is designed to warn you so that you can steer back into the lane and can even take corrective measures to help keep you within your visibly marked lane this system12 uses

t ech nology class-leading 10 airbag system 19,20 s co u t ® gpslink an intelligent alternative to available navigation scout® gps link7,21 uses a smartphone app to offer turn-by-turn directions via the multimedia display separate from lexus enform7 services the standard scout® gps link provides drivers with real-time traffic info personalized commute times automatic traffic avoidance and more intu it i v e pa rkingassist the available intuitive parking assist22 utilizes inconspicuous sensors integrated into the front and rear bumpers that are designed to detect surrounding objects using audible tones and an indicator on the multimedia display the system can notify you of a detected object’s location and proximity helping with routine tasks like parallel parking blindsp ot moni to rwithrearc ro s s -t r a ffi cale rt to help you change lanes with confidence the available blind spot monitor23 is designed to detect and warn you of vehicles approaching or positioned in

p erform ance three forms o f p ow er i s 3 0 0 i s 3 0 0 fspo rt engineered with highly advanced twin-scroll turbocharger technology and a paddle-shift transmission the 241-horsepower1 is 300 provides the robust power low-end torque and responsive performance you can feel the moment you accelerate i s 3 0 0 aw d i s 3 0 0 aw dfspo rt with an all-wheel drive system designed to adapt to changing conditions the is 300 awd delivers enhanced v6 power with 260 horsepower1 and a paddle-shift transmission the f sport model also offers a more robust engine note when pushed to higher rpm i s 3 5 0 i s 3 5 0 fspo rt engineered for peak performance the is 350 wields a more powerful 311-horsepower1 v6 and paddle-shift transmission when pushed to higher rpm the is 350 f sport is filled with a throaty engine note that complements its exhilarating performance is shown in atomic silver options shown 30

f s p ort perfo rma n ce tuned by the same team behind the legendary lfa supercar the is f sport offers the next level of dynamic handling and response the is f sport is an overdose of performance engineering and dynamic styling exclusive to the is 350 f sport adaptive variable suspension monitors and adjusts the shock settings on each wheel depending on the conditions and while cornering the suspension is tightened for reduced body lean and even greater response new to the rear-wheel drive is 350 f sport for 2018 a limited-slip rear differential effectively distributes engine power to the rear wheel with the most grip to help optimize traction handling and control in a variety of conditions s p o rt s s p o rt s drivemodes sport s mode adjusts the amount of steering response alters the powertrain for faster gear changes and more dynamic throttle mapping and switches the outer ring of the lfa-inspired tachometer to white on f sport models the is 350 f sport’s sport s mode

is 300 i s 3 0 0 fspo rt i s 3 0 0 awd i s 3 0 0 awd fspo rt i s 3 5 0 awd i s 3 5 0 awd fspo rt is 350 i s 3 5 0 fspo rt 241 260 311 311 ho rsepower inline 1 4 2 .0 liter turbo charged engine rwd s ta n da r d 8 speed h ors e pow er 1 v6 3 5 liter engine awd s ta n da r d 6 speed h o r sep o w er 1 v6 3 5 liter engine awd s ta n da r d 6 speed ho rsep o w er s ta n da rdoneve ry i s led headlamps and daytime running lights drl power moonroof 1 v6 3 5 liter engine smartaccess29,30 with push-button start/stop drive mode select dual-zone climate control nuluxe interior trim lexus display17 audio with color multimedia display scout® gps link7,21 with turnstream.™ complimentary for the first six years of ownership rwd s ta n da r d 8 speed voice command subscription-free traffic and weather updates via hd radio™31 bluetooth16 and usb smartphone connectivity backup camera25 10 standard airbags20 lexus enform safety connect32 and service connect.33 complimentary for

w he e l s 17-in 18-in split-five-spoke alloy wheels 26 mesh alloy wheels 26 standard is 300 is 300 awd available is 300 is 300 awd 18-in 18-in five-spoke alloy wheels 26 split-five-spoke alloy wheels 26 standard is 350  standard is f sport available is 300 is 300 awd is f sport shown in ultra white 42