http://www.lexus.com/

Catalog 2020 Lexus GX

2020 Lexus GX is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Lexus

Featured catalog pages of 2020 Lexus GX

gx shown in starfire pearl 4

gx shown in black onyx 8

gx shown in black onyx 12

design interior design with a new three-spoke steeringwheel design inherited from the flagship lx distinctive interior trims and more this is our most refined gx yet every gx comes from the hands of masters the leather for the interior is carefully selected from around the world and only a fraction of that is considered worthy of the lexus badge the available semi-aniline leather trim now offered in a striking rioja red is dyed all the way through unlike leathers with conventional surface dyes a higher grade of leather must also be used since imperfections cannot be hidden the available gray sapele wood trim adds another level of refinement to the cabin it marries the natural expression of fine wood with the clean sophistication of brushed aluminum by layering the juxtaposing materials— laser technology engraves the wood surface to reveal the delicate metallic lines underneath the 2020 gx also features a more intuitive three-spoke steering-wheel design with added controls for

p erform ance engineered to conquer with enhanced capability and responsiveness the 2020 gx is crafted to take on any terrain the luxury utility vehicle that combines rallyproven off-road1 performance and responsive on-road handling boldly returns to do it once again with an intelligent v8 engine a robust towing capacity7 and full-time four-wheel drive the 2020 gx offers high strength in high style gx shown in starfire pearl 20

p erform ance 6,500-l b tow ing capability engineered to accommodate almost any excursion the gx is capable of towing up to 6,500 pounds,7 thanks to a solid body-on-frame construction and a 4.6-liter v8 with 329 lb-ft of torque9 at low engine speeds taking a smart approach to strength trailer sway control10 helps detect and prevent excessive trailer movement to help reduce sway braking is applied independently to each wheel and the throttle is moderated to help reduce vehicle speed for added peace of mind a flashing indicator alerts the driver when the system is taking corrective measures 329 lb-ft of torque9 gx shown in atomic silver 24

off-road o n de mand take your weekend adventures to the next level with advanced technology to take on any road in addition to full-time 4wd commanding performance reaches a new peak with the available off-road package multi-terrain select allows you to choose from multiple surfaces such as loose rocks mud and sand moguls and more to optimize drivability and for greater visibility to match the multi-terrain monitor13 works with multi-terrain select to display a variety of distinct camera views including a convenient under-vehicle view the 2020 gx also offers a crawl control2 system that was enhanced from three to five speeds activated with the simple push of a button it helps automatically maintain an optimal slow and steady pace over challenging terrain and to give the most avid off-road1 driver peace of mind the package even features a transmission-oil cooler and a fuel-tank protector my20 gx underview cameras m u lt i te rr ai n m o ni tor my20 gx side view cameras under view

t ech nology s ee more do mo re with new advanced camera technology and the flexibility to start your engine remotely from your smartphone the 2020 gx offers a new perspective on exploration pa noramicviewmon ito r designed to help drivers avoid potential obstacles and make parking more convenient the available panoramic view monitor,13 with wide front view and side view uses four high-resolution cameras to create a composite image of the vehicle’s near surroundings it can be paired with backup view14 or wide back view14 to assist with parking and maneuvering in hard-to-see areas in real time l e xu senform lexus enform15 elevates connected technology and provides concierge-level convenience from emergency assistance and a live response center agent to the ability to start your engine remotely18 using your smartphone smartwatch the lexus skill for amazon alexa19 built-in devices or the lexus action on google assistant–enabled20 devices our premium suite of connected

gx styles pack ages options n av i gat i o n pac k ag e panoramic view monitor13 with multi-terrain monitor13 gx luxury navigation system40 heated and ventilated front seats gx lexus enform app suite 15 high-resolution color lcd display lexus enform destination assist.16 included for the first year of ownership gx gx premium standard features on every gx includes gx features and navigation package plus body-on-frame construction wood trim premium triple-beam led headlamps intuitive parking assist39 color multi-information display led foglamps lexus multimedia system30 with color display and nine speakers rain-sensing windshield wipers voice command windshield wiper de-icer bluetooth ®31 heated second-row outboard seats siri® eyes free34 three-zone automatic climate control with interior air filter lexus enform safety connect and service connect included for the first 10 years of ownership 35 18-in split-six-spoke alloy wheels with dark gray metallic finish 5 lexus enform remote

color m ate rial f in i sh accessories d i sclosures i nt er i o r tr im the lexus accessory line is as elegant and well-crafted as your exquisitely designed lexus vehicle and ours are the only lexus accessories that are warranted for up to 48 months/50,000 miles43 and honored at every lexus dealership in the nation.44 for more please visit lexus.com/accessories a all-weather cargo mat all-weather floor liners45 b all-weather floor mats46 alloy wheel locks c cargo net47 d carpet cargo mat47 a b carpet floor mats46 e door edge film by 3mâ„¢48 door edge guards emergency assistance kit exhaust tip first aid kit glass breakage sensor key gloves with lexus logo paint protection film by 3mâ„¢50 f roof rack cross bars51 tow ball mount52 gray sapele wood with aluminum linear espresso wood abyss black black nuluxe or semi-aniline leather rioja red nuluxe or semi-aniline leather sepia nuluxe or semi-aniline leather ecru nuluxe or semi-aniline leather lexus universal tablet holder49 g

w heneve ry d e ta i l ext er i o r every m o m ent an d every em oti o n is cr afted by lexus black onyx nightfall mica fire agate pearl claret mica nebula gray pearl atomic silver starfire pearl it le ads to th i s for configuration details visit lexus.com/gxbuild lexus.com p0-4175 08/19 00217gxbro20 printed in u.s.a 60m ©2019