1-800-255-3987
http://www.lexus.com/

Catalog 2020 Lexus RC

2020 Lexus RC is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Lexus

Featured catalog pages of 2020 Lexus RC

rc f sport shown in ultra white 4

rc shown in nebula gray pearl 8

d esign with its muscular form and aggressive stance the rc seamlessly balances eye-catching style with breathtaking performance in front a bold fascia and available premium triple-beam led headlamps announce its arrival while strong character lines sweep toward its dramatic rear valance and led taillamps creating a captivating appearance from every angle style sharpened with its sleek sculpted lines this unrestrained sports coupe commands attention at every turn rc shown in infrared 6 12

p erform ance from the turbocharged rc 300 to the high-performance f sport models the rc puts peak responsiveness at your fingertips the v6-powered rc 300 awd and rc 350 deliver 260 and 311 horsepower,1 respectively a highly rigid platform double wishbone–type front suspension and multilink rear suspension provide crisp turn-in and poise through curves an adaptive variable suspension further sharpens the f sport’s agility to deliver handling that’s as dynamic as its styling exhilaration intensified with impressive throttle response and acceleration the rc turns every drive into a thrill ride rc f sport shown in ultra white 16

f s p ort perfo rma nce with circuit-inspired components 19-inch wheels and a thrilling custom drive mode f sport models take performance to the next level 5 the rc f sport is an unflinching take on performance it features race-inspired upgrades like a g-force monitor as well as sport s and custom drive modes and the rear-wheel drive rc’s available torsen®4 limited-slip rear differential distributes engine power to the rear wheel with the most grip to help optimize traction handling and control in a variety of conditions dy namicrearsteering available lexus dynamic handling coordinates steering at the front and rear of the vehicle and elevates the rc 350 f sport rwd to new heights variable gear-ratio steering optimizes the front steering ratio to sharpen vehicle handling and control and class-exclusive dynamic rear steering9 adjusts the angle of the rear wheels by up to two degrees to help provide optimal agility and stability the system makes calculations based on vehicle

t ech nology control remastered new android auto functionality amazon alexa compatibility with the latest innovations at your fingertips the 2020 rc connects you like never before lexus connected technologies offer a whole new realm of possibilities starting with onboard wi-fi,™ apple carplay ®10 integration and new android auto™3 functionality that features the unique capability to anticipate and provide personalized information meanwhile you can start your engine remotely11 with your smartwatch or start your favorite podcast in your kitchen and finish it on your drive to work with amazon alexa12 compatibility and for added convenience an available 10.3-inch multimedia display provides access to audio and climate controls as well as the navigation system.13 rc f sport shown with android auto™3 functionality black and yellow nuluxe®7 and dark gray streamline interior trim 24

t ech nology l e xus enfo rm from onboard wi-fi to concierge access this is our most sophisticated connectivity suite yet s e rv i c e co n n ec t dy namicn av i gat i o n to help you get even more out of the available navigation system available lexus enform dynamic navigation19,20 offers greater accuracy through cloud-based updates in addition to up-to-date maps it can dynamically offer alternate routes based on conditions ahead and can automatically sort points of interest results based on relevance dynamic navigation is included for the first three years of ownership 13 lexus enform service connect 24 offers remote access to information about your vehicle’s status and maintenance needs easily accessed through lexusdrivers.com or the lexus app you can get information on everything from your vehicle’s fuel level and mileage to maintenance alerts and vehicle health reports service connect is included for the first 10 years of ownership r e m ot edestin at ionassist

rc styles rc 300 rc 300 awd rc 300 f sport rc 350 f sport standard features includes rc 300 features and adds or replaces 260-horsepower1 v6 with six-speed transmission includes rc 300 features and premium package and adds or replaces includes rc 300 f sport features and adds or replaces 241-horsepower1 turbo with eight-speed transmission drive mode select heated front seats cool air intake lateral performance damper rwd all-wheel drive f sport–tuned adaptive variable suspension with sport s and custom drive modes steering-wheel-mounted paddle shifters vehicle dynamics integrated management33 f sport heated and ventilated front seats with enhanced bolsters lexus enform wi-fi.™23 4gb/three-month trial is included lexus enform safety connect.24 included for the first three years of ownership f sport interior details including dark gray streamline trim aluminum pedals and black headliner lexus enform service connect included for the first 10 years of ownership 24 lexus

rc 300 rc 300 f sp ort rc 300 awd rc 300 f sp ort awd rc 350 rc 350 f sp ort rc 350 awd rc 350 f sp ort awd 241 260 311 311 h ors epo wer 1 4 h or s ep ow e r 1 h o r se po w e r 1 h o rs e po w e r 1 v6 v6 v6 rwd awd rwd awd 8-speed 6-speed 8-speed 6-speed 7.3 6.3 5.8 6.0 21 30 24 18 24 21 20 28 23 18 24 21 inline 2 .0 -liter turboc h a rg edengines ta n da rdspo rt direct shift au to m at ictransmission 0 – 6 0 m p h s e c 1,2 cty hwy cmb e pa estim at edmpg 45 3 5 -liter engine s ta n da r d au to m at ictransmission 0 – 6 0 m p h s e c 1,2 cty hwy cmb e pa estim at edmpg 45 3 5 -liter engine s ta n da rdspo rt direct shift au to m at ictransmission 0 – 6 0 m p h s e c 1,2 cty hwy cmb e pa estim at edmpg 45 3 5 -liter engine s ta n da r d au to m at ictransmission 0 – 6 0 m p h s e c 1,2 cty hwy cmb e pa estim at edmpg 45 dimensions overall length 185.0 in wheelbase 107.5 in width 72.4 in mirrors folded height 54.9 in rwd

color mate rial f in i sh accessories d i sclosures int er i o r tr i m the lexus accessory line is as elegant and well-crafted as your exquisitely designed lexus vehicle and ours are the only lexus accessories that are warranted for up to 48 months/50,000 miles46 and honored at every lexus dealership in the nation.47 for more please visit lexus.com/accessories warranty four-year/50,000-mile lexus limited warranty six-year/70,000-mile powertrain warranty six-year/unlimited-mileage corrosion perforation warranty all warranties with zero deductible see the rc warranty and services guide at your lexus dealer for details 1 ratings achieved using the required premium unleaded gasoline with an octane rating of 91 or higher if premium fuel is not used performance will decrease 2 performance figures are for comparison only and were obtained with prototype vehicles by professional drivers using special safety equipment and procedures do not attempt 3 vehicle user interface is a product of

w heneve ry d e ta i l e xt er i o r every m o m ent an d every em oti o n is cr afted by lexus blue vortex metallic† ultrasonic blue mica 2.0 infrared flare yellow obsidian caviar nebula gray pearl atomic silver eminent white pearl ultra white it le ads to th i s † additional charge limited availability production ends februar y 2020 for configuration details visit lexus.com/rcbuild lexus.com p04157 10/19 00217rcbro20 printed in u.s.a 75m ©2019