L4B 3K5
http://www.mazda.ca/

Telephone:
1-800-263-4680

Fax: 905-787-7162

2019 Mazda CX-9 is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Mazda

Featured catalog pages of 2019 Mazda CX-9

as e x h il a rat i n g to lo o k at as i t is to dr iv e extraordinary design creates a powerful presence athletic elegance is expressed in a muscular stance elongated hood and tapered roofline in front a five-sided grille signature wing and piercing headlight design make a dramatic impression julien montousse m a z da n o rt hamericanoper at ionsdesigndir ec to r “mazda’s design philosophy is based on the idea of breathing life into the car’s form creating an emotional bond between driver and his or her car combine this belief with our passion for craftsmanship and you begin to see why we view the process of creating mazda cars as a work of art.” shown with available accessory roof

a l l-w heel drivepe ac eofmind can ada’s worst con d i ti on s are our best test feeling safe and in control behind the wheel is essential in the cx-9 the available predictive i-activ awd system when meticulous engineering meets an unwavering commitment to quality the result is unmistakeably mazda we test in automatically helps you navigate ever-changing road conditions a multitude of sensors actively monitors and forecasts your some of canada’s most extreme climates and conditions to ensure our vehicles can withstand the elements vehicle’s operating conditions everything from the outside temperature and windshield wiper use to accelerating and braking patterns is used to predict when awd might be needed to help deliver ideal traction before the wheels slip plus now many i-activsense safety features come standard on cx-9s equipped with awd optional on the gs model and standard on the gs-l gt and signature models mazda 3 model shown confident driving is better

the dr iver ’s suv to create the ultimate driver’s cockpit we considered every detail from the moment you sit down personalized settings in your 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat‡ help keep you comfortable on long and short commutes while the ventilated front seats wick away warm air from the driver’s and front passenger’s backs to keep both cool a modern uncluttered instrument panel sharpens your focus on the road ahead everywhere you look reflects sophisticated driver-centric design to help you feel connected to the road the available colour active driving display projects key driving safety and navigation information on the windshield directly in your line of sight the available 7-inch colour meter display helps keep drivers connected to the road while the hmi commander switch on the centre console allows you to easily control the functions on your mazda connect infotainment system – all viewable on your full-colour display sma l

ca re f u l ly c ra ftedde ta i ls th e r e ’s a lways room fo rmore the cx-9 signature is our most distinguished combination of premium materials and elegant design yet abundant space provides limitless passenger and cargo flexibility inside you’ll find rich handcrafted materials such as nappa leather-trimmed seats genuine aluminum fold down the third-row seatbacks and take advantage of a generous and genuine santos rosewood trim other premium touches include frameless rearview mirror signature 1,082 l of space – plenty of room for three large suitcases a few front grille accent lighting and interior led lighting that illuminates the seats door pockets and door pulls shopping carts of groceries and five comfortable passengers for even creating a soothing interior ambiance every detail is designed to elevate your driving experience more space fold down the second-row’s 60/40-split fold-flat seatback for a total of up to 2,017 l – room for spontaneous

i n fotai n men t at your lei s ure from internet connectivity apps to the mazda connect infotainment system hands-free phone audio navigation and internet connectivity options make staying informed and entertained effortless everything is easily controlled using the convenient multifunction hmi commander control and viewable full-colour display and new available siriusxm traffic plus and travel link services♦ will help keep you informed of major road incidents construction and road closures weather local fuel prices and more enter ta incommunic at e n av i g at e enjoy integrated music phone calls text and email messaging map functionality and more with android autotm – a safe and convenient way to connect your smartphone to the cx-9 while staying focused on the road apple carplaytm gives you access to apple music apple maps siri and more from your iphone plus enjoy integrated ahatm and stitchertm internet radio apps with voice commands making and receiving calls is as

by re d u c in g no i se w e e nha nced th e sou n d the 2019 cx-9 elevates your driving experience even further with more improvements to sound reduced exterior gaps driver and passenger-side sound-insulating glass added roof and cargo insulation enhanced lift-gate seals and vibration absorption high-speed driving delivers outstanding quietness and fluidity additional sound-absorption materials have been added to the roof and cargo area alongside recent improvements to sound insulation whether you’re enjoying the peace and quiet of driving alone or trying to better hear the reduction of high-speed noise and vibration conversations of your passengers within the cabin every effort was made to make driving less distracting and more relaxing fine-tuned engine reduces vibration sound 24 kg 53 lbs of sound-deadening materials in the floorboard improved sound-absorption in second and third rows shown with available accessory roof

360° vi ew mo n i to r new to help assist drivers with manoeuvres where it’s harder to see the 360° view monitor helps deliver safer broader visibility from all angles using four cameras on the front sides and rear and eight parking sensors an image of the area around the vehicle is displayed on the mazda connect touchscreen with top view side view and front wide view and rear view modes an alarm sounds when near obstacles while driving at a low speed or while parking it’s 360 degrees of confidence regardless of time of day or weather condition.♦ smart city brake support scbs when travelling at speeds between about 4 and 30 km/hour scbs detects objects ahead and prepares the vehicle for braking by adjusting brake pads closer to the disc and automatically applies brakes if a collision is imminent when paired with smart brake support sbs the system can also detect pedestrians at speeds between 10 and 80 km/hr standard on all cx-9 models lane keepassist sys t e

ma zda cx 9 co lo u rs jet black mica sonic silver metallic soul red crystal metallic deep crystal blue mica titanium flash mica ma zda cx 9 uph ol stery black leather gs-l gt ma zda cx 9 wh eel s 18 dark grey high-lustre alloy wheels gs 20 light grey high-lustre alloy wheels gs-l gt signature ma zda cx 9 gs l ma zda cx 9 gt includes gs awd equipment plus includes gs-l equipment plus 12-speaker premium bose® sound system with am/fm/hd radio centerpoint® 2 surround technology audiopilot® 2 noise compensation technology and surroundstage® signal processing machine grey metallic snowflake white pearl black cloth gs ma zda cx 9 gs includes the following features sand leather gs-l gt chroma brown nappa leather signature skyactiv-g 2.5 t 4-cylinder engine with dynamic pressure turbo dpt tilt and telescopic steering wheel 20 light grey high-lustre alloy wheels with 255/50r20 all-season tires horsepower sae net 250 5,000 rpm with 93 octane fuel noise-isolating windshield power

ma zda cx-9 s pec if ication s ca pac i t i es mazda cx-9 accessori es i t’s your mazda – make i t your own customize your new cx-9 with mazda genuine accessories when installed by your mazda dealer prior to or at initial vehicle retail delivery engine engine type skyactiv-g 2.5 t 4-cylinder with wheelbase/overall length mm dynamic pressure turbo dpt displacement compression ratio horsepower sae net overall width mm 2,488 cc overall height mm 10.5:1 track fr/rr mm 250 5,000 rpm with 93 octane fuel ground clearance mm 227 5,000 rpm with 87 octane fuel torque sae net lb-ft fuel system recommended fuel mazda genuine accessories carry the same new-vehicle limited warranty as your new mazda ask your dealer for details exterior dimensions turning circle curb-to-curb m 310 2,000 rpm regular fuel economy city/highway l/100 km 10.6/8.4 awd 11.6/9.1 1,969/2,207 mirror to mirror 1,716/1,753 with shark fin antenna 1,659/1,656 216 laden 224 unladen 11.8 interior dimensions

a s h a re d lov eofe xhi la rat i o n we’ re more than a deal ership we’ re a clubhouse mazda is the proud sponsor of canada snowboard one of canada’s premier athletic organizations we share these athletes’ passion for mastering both the sport and the artistry of being a champion snowboarder we share their pursuit of authentic exhilaration watch these exhilarating athletes in action at mazda.ca/en/sponsorships/canada-snowboard we’re the clubhouse where mazda enthusiasts unite where a passion for driving meets vehicles made for driving where every mazda dealership team knows that passion inside and out from that first initiation rite of a soul-rousing test drive to every drive you take and every customer service visit you make welcome to the clubhouse of driving passion photo by tyler ashbee financing without the fuss whether you’re buying or leasing a new mazda or a used vehicle mazda financial services can help make the financing process

zoo zoo follow us on get more detailed information on your cx-9 visit mazda.ca for specifications and features option packages pricing financing to get a quote and find a dealer near you © 2018 mazda canada inc 55 vogell road richmond hill ontario l4b 3k5 drivingm at ters part no