55 Vogell Road
Richmond Hill, ON
L4B 3K5
http://www.mazda.ca/

Telephone:
1-800-263-4680

Fax: 905-787-7162

Catalog 2019 Mazda MX-5

immobilizer theft deterrent system tcs rack and pinion steering check engine oil pressure electronic brake force distribution kit rack and pinion steering kit 12 volt power outlet how to build a sports car mazda 5 speed manual transmission mazda rear window defroster switch mazda 3 side sill extensions mazda 3 front air dam mazda 5 front air dam mazda 6 front air dam side air bags mazda 3 to sell used mazda mazda mx 5 mazda mx 6 mazda mx 8 mazda mx 3 mazda mx f mazda mx 6 engine strut tower bar automatic transmission mazda mx 6 mazda mx 5 accessories mazda mx 5 front suspension mazda mx 5 2000 automatic transmission for mazda mx 6 4 speed manual transmission shift knob parking brake handle rear window defroster switch automatic transmission repair manual windshield washer fluid interior door trim side door mirror interior door trim colour auto interior door trim glass rear window double wishbone suspension parking brake handle kit power plant frame air conditioning control manual guinness world records inner door handle electronic system warning lights rear trunk spoiler convertible top with glass window 3 speed manual gearbox 5 speed manual gearbox side air bags tire repair kit automatic volume control advanced front lighting system upper control arm rear lower control arm lower control arm

2019 Mazda MX-5 is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Mazda

Featured catalog pages of 2019 Mazda MX-5

d rive alitt le b i t lo nge r the mx-5 has a refined and flexible track-tuned suspension that delivers superb handling and directional stability for even better consistency and responsiveness while cruising and in turns power steering flawlessly responds in straightaways turns and in high g-force situations lowering the engine for a lower centre of gravity and pushing the engine back are all nuances that enhance balance and directional control so that the mx-5 stays firmly anchored to the pavement longtime mx-5 chief program manager nobuhiro yamamoto explains the mx-5’s decades of winning strategy in developing a roadster with absolute performance and sheer driving excitement “that means a light compact body front mid-ship engine and rear-wheel drive 50:50 weight distribution low yaw moment of inertia and low centre of gravity.” for 2019 mazda engineers improved horsepower 181 7,000 rpm and torque 151 4,000 rpm reduced noise vibration and harshness and enhanced

four gene rati onsof mi ata red efining th e r oa dste r in the early 1980s with the lightweight sports car segment all but extinct the mazda mx-5 was born in the hearts of automotive engineers and brought to fruition through their aspirations beloved by drivers around the world since its debut it was certified by guinness world records as the world’s highest production two-seat open-top sports car in may 2000 it remains a symbol of passionate driving four generations

body meets soul the concept of jinba ittai or “horse and rider as one,” is the inspiration for the mx-5 and mx-5 rf – that a horse and its rider communicate by being instinctively in tune with each other achieving effortless communication the mx-5 is a car so precisely tuned it isn’t complete until one variable enters – you the driver to complete that same communication behind the wheel of an mx-5 mazda engineers used multiple electromyograms and g sensors to analyze a driver’s complete interaction with the vehicle from determining the exact location of the shift lever to which muscles and precisely how much effort would be needed to shift every aspect of the drive is engineered to not just connect you with your mx-5 but make you one with it s e at s designed for superb comfort mx-5 bucket seats conform to your every curve and adjust to your specific driving position with a choice of upholstery options including black leather† sport tan

50 mm u lt ranearfieldtm speakers your own pri vate amph i th eatre the top is dropped the sun is glistening your cares may be going out the top but your tunes shouldn’t go along with them the bose® sound system keeps the sound within the cabin – in fact within inches of your ears with 9 speakers including two 50 mm ultranearfieldtm speakers positioned in each of the mx-5’s headrests‡ sound is as clear as day from bass to treble audiophiles can enjoy pure sound quality from their mp3s through dual usb ports only the roar of the mx-5’s engine will penetrate the cabin thanks to the bose® audiopilot® 2 noise compensation technology now road noise is left where it belongs – outside the bose® sound system is standard on the mx-5 gt and all mx-5 rf models con n ecte d to t he r oa d co n n ect ed to l ife the mx-5 and mx-5 rf come fully equipped with a wide array of amenities mazda connect with 7-inch full-colour touchscreen now standard

t h e 2 0 1 9 mazdamx 5 rfbe on ewithther oa dand sky muscular yet refi n ed the mx-5 rf hardtop retains the iconic look and feel of the soft top while integrating profoundly innovative while strikingly athletic on the outside the mx-5 rf technology to create a one-of-a-kind driving experience with its teardrop-shaped cabin neighboured by is remarkably refined on the inside available nappa beautiful lines and an aerodynamic hood the rf attacks the road with a rigid posture and undeniable style leather accentuates the sophisticated interior the its powerful and seductive presence is a triumph of kodo design and a celebration of passionate driving progress of the automated hardtop is indicated by a 4.6 multi-information colour display plus an insulated hardtop and rear-wheel housing significantly reduce road and wind noise to provide an incredibly quiet drive available on mx-5 rf gt models with exclusive package and grand sport package nappa leather is also optional on mx-5 gt models

¡-activsense safety i s h eart of dri vi n g exh i larati on an exhilarating drive starts with peace of mind feeling safe and having confidence behind the wheel of a convertible sports car matters our i-activsense suite of safety technologies provides the ultimate sense of security now with more standard features and newly introduced features such as smart city brake support and traffic sign recognition system tsr ‡ i-activsense is there when you need it without encumbering your driving experience 1 3 seco nds to fr eedo m three sections of the electric roof overlap in motion to achieve the world’s fastest retractable hardtop operation opening and closing in only 13 seconds with controls allowing for operation while travelling 10 km/h or less and the rear glass window retracting congruently with the hardtop the mx-5 rf combines a d va ncedblindspot monitoring absm rear cross traffic alert r c ta lanede pa rture wa rning sys t e m ldws high beam control sys t e m h

ma zda mx 5 co lo u rs ma zda mx 5 gs includes the following features eternal blue mica▼ snowflake white pearl▲▼ ceramic metallic▼ jet black mica▲ machine grey metallic♦ ▼ soul red crystal metallic♦ ▼ gt models with black leather upholstery offer an available dark cherry convertible roof ♦gt models with black leather upholstery offer an available brown convertible roof ▲gt models with sport tan leather upholstery offer an available brown convertible roof ▼rf gt models with chroma brown nappa leather upholstery come with a contrasting piano black top ma zda mx 5 u ph o l stery black cloth gs black cloth with red stitching gs-p rf gs-p recaro® black nappa leather and alcantara® with red piping† gs-p rf gs-p black leather with red kodo stitching gt rf gt sport tan leather with kodo stitching gt rf gt chroma brown nappa leather with kodo stitching gt rf gt ‡ skyactiv-g 2.0 l dohc 16-valve 4-cylinder

ma zda mx 5 rf gt 20 19 ma zda mx 5 m o d el li n e u p at a g l an ce includes gs-p equipment plus transmission drive configuration engine description skyactiv-mt 6-speed manual rear wheel drive skyactiv-g 2.0 l i4 6-speed automatic rear wheel drive skyactiv-g 2.0 l i4 skyactiv-mt 6-speed manual rear wheel drive skyactiv-g 2.0 l i4 skyactiv-mt 6-speed manual rear wheel drive skyactiv-g 2.0 l i4 6-speed automatic rear wheel drive skyactiv-g 2.0 l i4 skyactiv-mt 6-speed manual rear wheel drive skyactiv-g 2.0 l i4 black leather skyactiv-mt 6-speed manual rear wheel drive skyactiv-g 2.0 l i4 chroma brown nappa leather skyactiv-mt 6-speed manual rear wheel drive skyactiv-g 2.0 l i4 black leather/dark cherry convertible roof skyactiv-mt 6-speed manual rear wheel drive skyactiv-g 2.0 l i4 black leather/brown convertible roof skyactiv-mt 6-speed manual rear wheel drive skyactiv-g 2.0 l i4 sport tan leather/brown convertible roof 6-speed automatic rear wheel drive skyactiv-g 2.0 l i4 black

m a z da m x 5 acc esso r i es i t ’s yo ur m azda – m ake it yo u r ow n customize your new mx-5 with genuine mazda accessories when installed by your mazda dealer prior to or at initial vehicle retail delivery genuine mazda accessories carry the same new-vehicle limited warranty as your new mazda ask your dealer for details 1 6 o r 1 7 m 0 0 9 wheelwithm at teblackfinishall w e at hercarcover engineered to fit your mazda precisely these matte black genuine accessory wheels were designed in harmony with the mx-5’s sleek exterior and tailored to fit your own personal style protect your mx-5’s finish with our custom-fitted car cover featuring side-mirror pockets and weather-resistant fabric includes custom bag for easy storage mazda vehicles are designed to be driven and to prove it we’ve introduced mazda unlimited – the only warranty program of its kind in canada 3-year 3-year 5-year 7-year new vehicle roadside assistance powertrain

we’ re more than a deal ership we’ re a clubhouse we’re the clubhouse where mazda enthusiasts unite where a passion for driving meets vehicles made for driving where every mazda dealership team knows that passion inside and out from that first initiation rite of a soul-rousing test drive to every drive you take and every customer service visit you make welcome to the clubhouse of driving passion financing without the fuss whether you’re buying or leasing a new mazda or a used vehicle mazda financial services can help make the financing process more convenient and satisfying mazda financial services is known for first-class customer service a wide range of financing options and highly competitive rates to find out which purchase or lease plan is right for you talk with your mazda dealer or visit mazda.ca we built th e ca r fa n s b ui lt t h e cult u r e t he m x-5 co m m u nit y with 17 mazda mx-5 clubs across canada day trips rallies road runs overnight