More catalogs by Polaris | 2013 Indian Motorcycles | 29 pages | 2013-06-05

Ads

Contacts for Polaris

Polaris Industries Inc.
2100 Hwy 55, Medina MN 55340
service@polarisind.com
http://www.polaris.com/

Catalog 2013 Indian Motorcycles

indian motorcycle parts motorcycle safety foundation classic whitewall tires solo luggage rack indian motorcycle indian motorcycles indian 4 motorcycle indian motorcycle exhaust catalogs indian motorcycle parts indian motorcycles indian motorcycle parts catalog wheels for indian motorcycles motorcycle fender skirts indian fender light american motorcycle dealer motorcycle rear fender cover motorcycle rear fender tips motorcycle pin striping motorcycle tool pouch ladies fleece jacket fringe saddlebags fringed saddlebags teardrop headlight teardrop headlights chrome fender bib solo fender racks solo fender rack whitewall tire paint chrome rear fender bib pin striping pin stripes bug front fender indian motorcycle cams indian motorcycle seat covers polaris motorcycle indian scout indian fenders indian bikes indian spirit motorcycle motorcycle indian parts whitewall motorcycle tires motorcycle helmets best arrow motorcycle motorcycle helmets catalogs police motorcycle vintage motorcycle seats antique motorcycles vintage motorcycle tires vintage motorcycles engines vintage motorcycle engine printed motorcycle parts catalog polaris com polaris clutch polaris backrests polaris freedom

2013 Indian Motorcycles is listed under these categories

Automotive > Motorcycles

Automotive > Motorcycles > Automotive > Motorcycles > Manufacturers

Featured catalog pages of 2013 Indian Motorcycles

firs motorcycl c est america

willow green ivory cream indian red ivory cream indian red see the road better with distinctive auxiliary driving lamps chromed indian script tank design and two-tone paint scheme give the bike a look of yesteryear pack up for the road ahead with stylish distressed tan leather with fringe saddlebags go back in time with nostalgic whitewall tires chie vintage metal and chrome have never been more

the 2013 indian chief dark horse is one bold beastly machine a bike that bridges the gap between indian s past and present perfectly rev the refined 105ci powerplus engine and instantly you feel what it s like to have pure-blooded american quality underneath you add to the mix its powder-coated pure blacked-out finish distinctive warbonnet headdress tank design black spoke wheels and thick double-stitched solo black seat with fringe and you have everything you need to raise a little hell if that s your thing michael fluit ssfc u.s army i like the freedom and independence of riding i ve been doing it all my life it s what i do indian motorcycles are unlike any other motorcycles on the road my first was a spirit springfield my next indian will be a

stripe beanie world s finest zip fleece ladies burgandy logo tee ladies retro jacket men s retro jacket men s classic jacket ladies tank bomber girl tee short sleeve slub tee retro mesh jacket varsity jacket ladies freedom jacket 1901 pocket tee 1901 pocket tee back burgandy logo tee riding jacket retro mesh gloves classic gloves ecru logo tee wrecking crew tee wrecking crew tee

put on tak of indian motorcycle gear and apparel is meant to be out on the open road not hanging in a closet like our bikes each item is constructed with high-quality materials and the attention to detail you d expect from america s original motorcycle company hats shirts jackets and everything else you need to hit the road in

1939 indian sport scout because of it s superior performance and agility the sport scout was the motorcycle of choice by famous indian racers such as fred ludlow and ed kretz who won the inaugural daytona 200 in

indianmotorcycle.com when you re enjoying your new indian motorcycle always wear a helmet and protective eyewear and clothing and insist that your passenger do the same ride within the limits of the law and your own abilities read and understand your owner s manual never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol indian motorcycles® strongly recommends that our riders take a motorcycle safety foundation rider course for a course near you call 1-800-446-9227 protect riders rights by joining the american motorcycle association for the name of your nearest indian motorcycle dealership call 1-800-polaris or visit our website at indianmotorcycle.com all riders are professionals and on a closed course to the best knowledge of polaris industries inc the specifications descriptions and illustrative material contained herein are accurate as of the date this catalog was approved for printing polaris industries inc reserves the right without prior notice to discontinue at any time at its