2011 Subaru Outback by Subaru Motors USA

More catalogs by Subaru Motors USA | 2011 Subaru Outback | 17 pages | 2011-04-28

Ads

Contacts for Subaru Motors USA

Customer Service: 1-800-SUBARU3 (1-800-782-2783)

Hours of Operation: 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (EST) Monday through Thursday
10:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (EST) Friday

Written correspondence can be sent to:

Subaru of America, Inc.
Subaru Plaza
P.O. Box 6000
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034-6000
Attn: Customer/Dealer Services
http://www.subaru.com/

Catalog 2011 Subaru Outback

retractable cargo cover subaru outback subaru retractable cargo cover retractable cargo cover subaru cargo tray subaru outback subaru outback brake manuals subaru outback roof rack dog guard subaru outback subaru outback center console abs brake system by subaru outback rack and pinion cradle how to make an a frame to transport a car 1999 subaru legacy outback subaru valve lift difference between outback engines 2011 fishing rod subaru outback strut subaru outback compartment subaru outback retractable cargo cover subaru outback low vision portable cd player 11 225 inch trailer tires home repair garage door 25 inch wiper blade 12 inch car tires 225 fishing rods 2010 tools needed to change rear brake disc subaru liberty subaru moldings 1999 subaru forester subaru 128 subaru forester 2009 compartment cargo carriers subaru 2009 subaru forester subaru legacy 1999 subaru light guards subaru roof mounting hardware subaru out board engine timing 90 subaru outback clutch fishing motors usa motor japan 15 turbo aac anchor dog boxer hull cell rotary hook maintenance pm brake sensors woodgrain dash with clock free car audio magazines computer hardware brochure 700 x 17 trailer tire 1999 club car trailer tire 700 x 24 bike frontal area 29 inch home interior door auto part lockout sensor 16 gauge hulls

2011 Subaru Outback is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Subaru

Featured catalog pages of 2011 Subaru Outback

love every mile live every moment getting out there getting going getting to where your life is lived whether you re taking a new turn or simply taking a break we build every subaru to help you take it all in with symmetrical all-wheel drive you have the stability and control to drive with confidence where you want when you want smart features help you do more of what you live for and awardwinning safety helps you do it with assurance it s the joy of having a car that you don t just love to drive but one built for life and we think that s why owners always tell us i love my subaru love it s what makes a subaru a

all-road agility quicker response there are only four small patches of rubber that keep you in control of your vehicle the more your tires are engaged the more control you have subaru keeps more power routed to all four tires than some other systems that only fully engage as a reaction to slippage that has already occurred all-weather conditions active safety confident handling better balance every subaru is built for awd from the ground up this allows us to build a balanced symmetrical drivetrain that is free of the extra components some other systems need to get power to all four wheels this symmetry and balance means stability that helps make driving your subaru safer and agility that makes it more fun all wheels all roads all the time efficient design subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive wherever whenever or however you drive control and confidence come from one place where your tires meet the road subaru has spent nearly 40 years developing a system to get the most of those few

subaru boxer engine better engines start with better ideas that s why we think about engines a low profile big difference little differently and it s why every subaru is powered by the subaru boxer® engine it features a unique horizontally opposed design and symmetrical layout the design advantages it has over v or inline engines means it provides powerful yet smooth acceleration while at the same time helping to create a more stable and balanced vehicle it s an insightful difference that has the power to make driving more engaging horizontally opposed design the pistons move in 180-degree opposition to each other on a horizontal plane so each naturally cancels out the vibration of the piston opposite it smoother operation step on the accelerator and the revs durable construction the engine s flat design is inherently rigid and reduces the amount of vibration that v or inline engines with more upright pistons are subjected to during operation lower center of gravity the flatter

ruggedly capable incredibly driveable all-condition performance remote hiking trails muddy single track powdery ski runs whatever fills you with wanderlust the outback has what it takes to fill you with confidence on your journey there subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive holds tight to virtually any surface you encounter on the way opt for the efficient 2.5i and get smooth reliable performance to power you through or get the 3.6r and have 256 horsepower seamlessly on tap if the way turns rough 4-wheel independent suspension and 8.7 inches of ground clearance will help you take it on and the outback features a double-wishbone design rear suspension and impressive wheel articulation to combine smooth-riding comfort with inspiring responsiveness lineartronic tm cvt the price of performance has just been reduced lineartronictm cvt continuously variable transmission available on outback 2.5i models can save you gas money and shrink your carbon footprint this innovative technology

bluetooth ® wireless capability harman/kardon ® audio subaru mobile internet capable comfortable and connected outback 2.5i limited with warm ivory leather and optional navigation package interior features every outback passenger enjoys a spacious cabin with generous room to make things comfortable dual-zone automatic temperature controls convenient steering-wheelmounted controls and a 10-way adjustable driver s seat are available to let you customize your environment with ease the available voice-activated navigation system helps you find your way and the available 440-watt 9-speaker harman/kardon premium audio system with standard xm® satellite radio1 and bluetooth hands-free calling keeps you immersed in your music with the navigation system comes usb connectibility giving you easier access to your playlists 1 activation and monthly subscription sold separately includes 3-month trial subscription see your dealer subaru mobile internet the accessory subaru mobile internet

supporting partners that care subaru has spent decades building relationships with dozens of organizations that believe in building a cleaner greener and more hopeful world as much as we do that s why you ll see us supporting events like dining out for life or promoting responsible recreation with leave no trace our year-end share the love sales event raises money for the aspca habitat for humanity national wildlife federation building cars that last life is too important to slow down with a car you can t rely on that s why we build each of our vehicles with the highest standards of manufacturing with designs that are inherently tough and with engineering that can keep you going all with quality and consistency this commitment is why 95 of all the vehicles we ve built in the last 10 years are still on the road today.1 it s also why subaru vehicles keep their value so well in fact subaru was named the number one automotive brand for residual value by alg for 2010.2 1 based on r l polk

discover in-depth the subaru safety advantage subaru.com/safety it s more than engineering it s a promise subaru active and passive safety the only manufacturer with 2010 iihs top safety picks for all models you ll find our commitment to safety in almost every aspect of subaru design from a uniquely poised all-wheel drive system to a one-of-a-kind engine that can help protect you in an accident we ve created each of our vehicles with active and passive safety systems that make a subaru in a worstcase scenario one of your best possible bets this passionate commitment to your confidence was the reason subaru was the only manufacturer to have each of its models named a 2010 iihs top safety 1 pick and why we continue to win safety accolades year after year 1 insurance institute for highway safety iihs exceptional control safety begins with avoidance the traction and balance of subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive and the stability of the subaru boxer engine provide you with the outstanding

outback genuine subaru accessories ® outback specifications ® engine and drivetr ain 2 5i 2.5-liter sohc aluminum-alloy 16-valve horizontally opposed 4-cylinder subaru boxer® engine with i-active valve lift system 170 hp 5,600 rpm 170 lb-ft 4,000 rpm fully synchronized 6-speed manual 2.5i and 2.5i premium standard 2.5i limited not available lineartronictm cvt continuously variable transmission with 6-speed manual mode and paddle shifters 2.5i and 2.5i premium optional 2.5i limited standard sulev2 pzev1 and lev2 3.6r 3.6-liter dohc aluminum-alloy 24-valve 6-cylinder horizontally opposed subaru boxer engine with dual active valve control system 256 hp 6,600 rpm 247 lb-ft 4,400 rpm not available make your subaru truly yours engine power torque manual transmission automatic transmission standard 5-speed automatic with manual mode paddle shifters and downshift rev-matching control ca emissions lev2/ulev2 all-weather floor mats custom-fitted heavy-gauge protective mats helps protect

outback equipment ® ex terior projector-beam low-beam with auto-on and multireflector high-beam headlights fog lights front underguard black folding side mirrors body-color folding side mirrors windshield wiper de-icer and heated side mirrors all-weather package roof rails with integrated and retractable cross bars 150 lbs maximum capacity 2.5i 2.5i premium 2.5i limited 3.6r 3.6r premium 3.6r limited · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · s a fe t y active subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive awd subaru boxer® engine 4-wheel antilock brakes abs with electronic brake-force distribution ebd brake assist vehicle dynamics control vdc traction control system tcs tire pressure monitoring system tpms 2.5i 2.5i premium 2.5i limited 3.6r 3.6r premium 3.6r limited s e at i n g and trim 6-way manually adjustable driver s seat 4-way manually adjustable front-passenger s seat 10-way power adjustable driver s seat with power adjustable lumbar support