2012 Subaru Impreza by Subaru Motors USA

More catalogs by Subaru Motors USA | 2012 Subaru Impreza | 13 pages | 2013-05-21

Ads

Contacts for Subaru Motors USA

Customer Service: 1-800-SUBARU3 (1-800-782-2783)

Hours of Operation: 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (EST) Monday through Thursday
10:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (EST) Friday

Written correspondence can be sent to:

Subaru of America, Inc.
Subaru Plaza
P.O. Box 6000
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034-6000
Attn: Customer/Dealer Services
http://www.subaru.com/

Catalog 2012 Subaru Impreza

subaru impreza usa subaru impreza manual subaru impreza l manual subaru impreza turbo subaru impreza engine subaru impreza 2001 2004 subaru impreza subaru impreza brakes manual subaru impreza window motor marine blue pearl sage green metallic subaru forester boxer engine cargo carrier subaru subaru legacy engine subaru forester passenger side mirror subaru outback center console subaru forester engine brochure subaru tire pressure rear cargo racks subaru subaru marine engine subaru marine engines subaru forester awd non turbo subaru 25 engine abs brake system by subaru outback automatic transmission impreza impreza brake pads rear fog lights impreza side of a impreza disc brake pads 2012 12 vdc motor speed controller marine engine starter motor power window rotary motor black cherry pearl paint marine floor mat dark cherry metallic paint black cherry pearl paint kit 205 30 r17 sky blue kits mariner blue paint sage green paint marine blue metallic mariner blue metallic 205 35 r16 8 inch wiper blade 6 inch wiper blade 8 inch wiper blades metallic dark red acrylic paint cat transmission manual free pillow ball white with blue pearl auto paints wiper blades rack 25 inch wiper blade speedometer drive 17 inch wheel 10 inch wiper blades 12 inch wiper blade

2012 Subaru Impreza is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Subaru

Featured catalog pages of 2012 Subaru Impreza

2012 impreza love it s what makes a subaru a

your life your journey your impreza the all-new 2012 subaru impreza a new car is a big commitment but wait until you find out just how committed the all-new impreza will be to you not only will it help you save at the pump it ll reward you on the road with more comfort and versatility and you know you can count on its trademark subaru control and durability to last impreza 2.0i limited 4-door and 5-door in ice silver metallic and dark gray metallic efficient from body frame to drivetrain we ve focused the design of the new impreza on saving fuel and at 36 miles per gallon it s the most fuel-efficient all-wheel drive vehicle in america1 1 spacious a new cabin-forward design has opened up the interior and made this the most spacious impreza ever it means more room for you all your passengers and your cargo fun zippy handling punchy acceleration comfy seating combine these with cool technology and engaging features and you ll never want to park capable only a handful of compact cars

never underestimate the power of play p 11 impreza 2.0i limited 4-door in camellia red

sips fuel relishes every ride p 05 impreza 2.0i sport premium in ice silver metallic with accessory crossbar set aero and bike carrier fork

interior features inside the new impreza is loaded with available features that put control at your fingertips and technology at your service thoughtful things like steering-wheel-mounted controls and automatic climate control mean you can focus more on driving and less on fiddling let the high-resolution navigation system guide you while you guide the music with ipod® control hear a song you like on the radio you can tag it for purchase with itunes® tagging impreza 2.0i limited 5-door with ivory leather and optional navigation

settle in fall in love impreza 2.0i limited 5-door with ivory leather and optional navigation

it s compact but your world won t be p 11 impreza 2.0i limited 4-door in satin white

fits more so you can do more p 13 impreza 2.0i limited 5-door in marine blue pearl with accessory crossbar set fixed and bike carrier

serious added safety new features and design take trademark subaru safety to the next level we ve strengthened the body structure by using more high-tensile steel and we ve added a driver s knee airbag to help protect the lower extremities of the driver.1 enjoyment more space more rewards it s still compact on the outside but the new impreza is a pretty big deal it s big on shoulder room and legroom even for rear seat passengers it s big on cargo room with up to 52.4 cubic feet of easy-access space and it s big on interior rewards with generous use of soft-touch materials and modern refined design fuel efficiency 36 mpg2 means you ll be able drive the new impreza more than 500 miles between fillups road trip anyone and expect to enjoy those miles more thanks to the smoothperforming efficiency of lineartronic® cvt and a new subaru boxer® engine with better low-end response bluetooth ® hands-free stay connected stay entertained but keep your hands where they belong the new impreza is

impreza trim levels ® impreza specifications ® which impreza is yours 2 0i 4 doorand 5 -d o o r en gine and drivetr ain 2.0i 2.0i sport engine power torque manual transmission 148-hp 2.0-liter dohc aluminum-alloy 16-valve horizontally opposed 4-cylinder subaru boxer® engine with dual active valve control system 148 hp 6,200 rpm 145 lb-ft 4,200 rpm fully synchronized 5-speed manual 2.0i 2.0i premium and 2.0i sport premium standard 2.0i limited and 2.0i sport limited n/a lineartronic® cvt continuously variable transmission 2.0i 2.0i premium and 2.0i sport premium optional 2.0i limited and 2.0i sport limited standard pzev1 and lev2 2.0-liter 4-cylinder subaru boxer® engine subaru cloth upholstery automatic transmission symmetrical all-wheel drive 6-way manually adjustable driver s seat 4-way manually adjustable front-passenger s seat single-cd audio system display 5-speed manual transmission or optional lineartronic® cvt continuously variable transmission steel wheels with

impreza equipment ® e x t er i o r auto-on/off headlights fog lights black folding side mirrors body-color folding side mirrors body-color door handles body-color door handles with chrome accents heated side mirrors and windshield wiper de-icer all-weather package single exhaust outlet with stainless tip 4-door 2.0i 2.0i premium 2.0i limited 2.0i sport premium 2.0i sport limited s a fe t y active subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive awd subaru boxer® engine 4-wheel antilock brakes abs with electronic brake-force distribution ebd brake assist vehicle dynamics control vdc traction control system tcs tire pressure monitoring system tpms daytime running lights drl 2.0i 2.0i premium 2.0i limited 2.0i sport premium 2.0i sport limited · · · · 3 · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · s e at i n g and trim 6-way manually adjustable driver s seat 4-way manually

impreza genuine subaru accessories ® impreza colors ® make your impreza truly yours paint upholstery satin white pearl ice silver metallic ivory tricot it ivory striped cloth isc all-weather floor mats custom-fitted heavy gauge floor mats help protect the vehicle carpet from sand dirt and moisture not intended for use over top of carpeted floor mats trunk spoiler enhances the performance look of the 4-door impreza features an integrated l.e.d brake light and comes pre-painted to match your impreza remote engine starter allows vehicle to start from the convenience of home or the office up to 400 feet away depending on obstructions so that the vehicle interior temperature is more comfortable remote confirms when vehicle engine has been started sky blue metallic camellia red pearl black tricot bt black striped cloth bsc body side moldings attractive color-matched moldings coordinate with the styling of the vehicle while helping to protect doors from unsightly dings sport mesh grille

responsible reliable ready to join the family at subaru we re committed to building a lasting rewarding relationship with you and the world we share we start by building our vehicles to last it s why 96 of all the vehicles we ve built in the last 10 years are still on the road today.1 we also share your desire for a cleaner greener world the forester impreza legacy and outback have all been recognized with partial zero emission vehicle pzev2 status because of their exceptionally low emissions what s more in 2004 subaru of indiana automotive inc sia became the first manufacturing facility in the u.s to reach zero landfill status nothing from its manufacturing efforts ever goes into a landfill find out more about our efforts to keep it cleaner and greener subaru.com/environment these brochures were printed with vegetable-based inks and produced using a green printing process and fsc® standards the forest stewardship counciltm fsc is an international organization that brings people