2012 Subaru Legacy by Subaru Motors USA

More catalogs by Subaru Motors USA | 2012 Subaru Legacy | 13 pages | 2013-05-21

Ads

Contacts for Subaru Motors USA

Customer Service: 1-800-SUBARU3 (1-800-782-2783)

Hours of Operation: 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (EST) Monday through Thursday
10:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (EST) Friday

Written correspondence can be sent to:

Subaru of America, Inc.
Subaru Plaza
P.O. Box 6000
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034-6000
Attn: Customer/Dealer Services
http://www.subaru.com/

Catalog 2012 Subaru Legacy

how to adjust 24 valve engine valve adjustment 17 inch 10 spoke alloy wheels 215 50 r 17 or 225 50 r 17 16 inch alloy wheel prices working rack and pinion steering subaru legacy brochure subaru legacy l manual subaru legacy manual subaru legacy turbo subaru legacy engine subaru legacy timing 2006 subaru legacy subaru legacy 2006 subaru legacy turbo engine 96 subaru legacy engines ruby red pearl paint subaru legacy engine 20 16 ft lbs inch lbs 27 speed manual transmission floor shifter carbon fiber rotary accent functional hood scoops subaru dealers usa subaru homelink mirror subaru valve lift subaru 25 subaru rear seat latch subaru manual transmission parts subaru 25 engine subaru remote for dvd player 12 vdc motor speed controller power window rotary motor subaru legacy outback 2001 subaru legacy 2001 87 octane 2010 subaru legacy 21 boxer engine ruby red metallic pearl paint single cylinder valve lift 8 inch wiper blade wiper blades silver uv protect carbon fiber exhaust fiber glass trim 21 inch 40 spoke stage 2 hood scoop anchor industries inc sliding glass doors image 25 inch wiper blade wiper blades rack aluminum hood scoop 31 wiper blade cars with cvt transmission fog light stone guards carbon fiber heat shield 12 inch wiper blade 12 inch wiper blades 10 inch wiper blades

2012 Subaru Legacy is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Subaru

Featured catalog pages of 2012 Subaru Legacy

2012 legacy love it s what makes a subaru a

working the corner office or simply chasing the corners the 2012 subaru legacy there s a sense of satisfaction in doing things differently than the rest like building a sedan that offers surefooted handling and refined smoothness invigorating performance with reassuring safety and thoughtful innovation with long-lasting reliability the balance of these virtues working together harmoniously in the legacy is what delivers the confidence to relish every curve when you chase the things that matter most to you legacy 2.5i limited in graphite gray metallic efficient legacy lets you experience performance and save money at the same time with up to 31 mpg when you opt for the available lineartronic® cvt.1 1 available on 2.5i models only epa highway estimate actual mileage may vary 2 ratings based on insurance institute for highway safety s iihs s 40-mile-per-hour frontal crash test 31-mile-per-hour side-impact test 20-mile-per-hour rear-impact test and roof-strength test for more information

good ideas fuel great drives that rare blend of plush comfort for all passengers combined with all-weather performance prowess backed up by excellent crash-test scores and predicted reliability ratings vehix.com legacy 3.6r limited in ice silver

throw a twist in life s turns legacy 2.5gt limited in ruby red

connect your drive in real time making enjoying every drive easier is the goal of what s inside a legacy bluetooth® wireless capability allows you to make calls hands-free and stream music from your bluetooth-enabled phone or mp3 player navigation can be controlled by voice or touchscreen and because being comfortable is just as important as being connected your passengers will appreciate the spacious headroom and legroom located throughout legacy 2.5gt limited with off-black leather and optional navigation system

comfortable refined accommodating legacy 3.6r limited with off-black leather optional moonroof and navigation system

legacy 2.5i premium in ruby red

bringing power and control into balance legacy 2.5i limited in ice silver metallic with optional moonroof accessory splash guards and trunk

smart ideas for the drive and the driven awd control the traction and balance of subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive and the stability of the subaru boxer® engine provide you with the responsiveness to seize the road and readiness to react to hazards legacy also comes standard with vdc electronic stability control which can detect a loss of control and intervene to help keep you on your intended path occupant protection our ring-shaped reinforcement frame is exceptionally strong for maximum resistance to impact energy while its unique configuration helps divert that energy away from occupants also front front-side and side-curtain airbags are standard on every legacy.1 power with a choice of a 2.5-liter 170-hp engine with available lineartronic® cvt a 265-hp turbocharged 2.5-liter engine with 6-speed manual transmission or a 256-hp 3.6-liter engine with 5-speed automatic transmission you are sure to find a legacy that matches your performance needs from efficient to fierce cvt

legacy trim levels ® legacy specifications ® 2 5i 2 .5i p remiu m 2.5i l imited en gine and drivetr ain 2 5i 2.5-liter sohc aluminum-alloy 16-valve horizontally opposed 4-cylinder subaru boxer® engine with i-active valve lift system 170 hp 5,600 rpm 170 lb-ft 4,000 rpm fully synchronized 6-speed manual 2.5i and 2.5i premium standard 2.5i limited n/a lineartronic® cvt continuously variable transmission with 6-speed manual mode and paddle shifters 2.5i and 2.5i premium optional 2.5i limited standard sulev2 pzev1 and lev2 2 5g t 2.5-liter dohc intercooled turbocharged aluminum-alloy 16-valve 4-cylinder horizontally opposed subaru boxer engine with dual active valve control system 265 hp 5,600 rpm 258 lb-ft 2,000­5,200 rpm standard fully synchronized 6-speed manual 3.6r 3.6-liter dohc aluminum-alloy 24-valve 6-cylinder horizontally opposed subaru boxer engine with dual active valve control system 256 hp 6,000 rpm 247 lb-ft 4,400 rpm not available engine power torque manual

legacy equipment ® e x t er i o r 2.5i 2.5i premium 2.5i limited 2.5gt limited 3.6r 3.6r premium 3.6r limited projector-beam low-beam with auto-on and multireflector high-beam headlights functional hood scoop feeds turbocharger intercooler black folding side mirrors body-color folding side mirrors · · · · · · · · · · s a fe t y active subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive awd subaru boxer engine 4-wheel antilock brakes abs with electronic brake-force distribution ebd brake assist vehicle dynamics control vdc traction control system tcs tire pressure monitoring system tpms daytime running lights drl passive 2.5i 2.5i premium 2.5i limited 2.5gt limited 3.6r 3.6r premium 3.6r limited 3 fog lights · · · heated side mirrors and windshield wiper de-icer all-weather package single bright-finish exhaust outlet dual bright-finish exhaust outlets power tilt/sliding-glass moonroof 96 uv light reducing · · · · · · · 3 · · · · · · · · · · 3 · · ·

legacy genuine subaru accessories ® legacy legacy colors ® ® make your legacy truly yours paint upholstery crossbar set fixed ­ sedan may be used in conjunction with most genuine subaru roof attachments and carriers additional mounting clamps required all-weather floor mats custom-fitted heavy-gauge protective mats helps protect vehicle s carpet from sand dirt and moisture not intended for use over top of carpeted floor mats trunk tray helps protect trunk area from stains and dirt while providing a surface that helps reduce shifting of cargo while driving satin white pearl warm ivory cloth wic deep indigo pearl off-black cloth obc body side moldings attractive color-matched moldings coordinate with the styling of the vehicle while helping to protect doors from unsightly dings trunk spoiler sleek low-profile design adds just the right amount of attitude to your legacy comes pre-painted and ready to install auto-dimming mirror with compass and homelink® mirror darkens when

responsible reliable ready to join the family at subaru we re committed to building a lasting rewarding relationship with you and the world we share we start by building our vehicles to last it s why 96 of all the vehicles we ve built in the last 10 years are still on the road today.1 we also share your desire for a cleaner greener world the forester impreza legacy and outback have all been recognized with partial zero emission vehicle pzev2 status because of their exceptionally low emissions what s more in 2004 subaru of indiana automotive inc sia became the first manufacturing facility in the u.s to reach zero landfill status nothing from its manufacturing efforts ever goes into a landfill find out more about our efforts to keep it cleaner and greener subaru.com/environment these brochures were printed with vegetable-based inks and produced using a green printing process and fsc® standards the forest stewardship counciltm fsc is an international organization that brings people