2013 Subaru Legacy by Subaru Motors USA

More catalogs by Subaru Motors USA | 2013 Subaru Legacy | 13 pages | 2013-05-21

Ads

Contacts for Subaru Motors USA

Customer Service: 1-800-SUBARU3 (1-800-782-2783)

Hours of Operation: 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (EST) Monday through Thursday
10:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (EST) Friday

Written correspondence can be sent to:

Subaru of America, Inc.
Subaru Plaza
P.O. Box 6000
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034-6000
Attn: Customer/Dealer Services
http://www.subaru.com/

Catalog 2013 Subaru Legacy

rear seat entertainment system remote subaru 17 inch 10 spoke alloy wheels 215 50 r 17 or 225 50 r 17 subaru adaptive cruise subaru legacy l manual subaru legacy engine subaru legacy manual 2006 subaru legacy subaru legacy 2006 subaru legacy 2006 manual 96 subaru legacy engines subaru legacy engine 20 subaru impreza usa subaru impreza turbo subaru impreza manual subaru impreza l manual subaru homelink mirror subaru impreza brakes manual subaru outback center console subaru forester boxer engine subaru forester passenger side mirror subaru rear seat latch subaru impreza window motor subaru forester engine brochure subaru forester awd non turbo abs brake system by subaru outback subaru remote for dvd player 12 vdc motor speed controller power window rotary motor subaru legacy turbo subaru legacy 2002 subaru legacy 30 subaru legacy turbo engine 87 octane automatic transmission impreza coolant temperature override rear fog lights impreza 8 inch wiper blade wiper blades silver coolant temperature controled fan anchor industries inc sliding glass doors image fog light stone guards 32 inch wiper blades cars with cvt transmission 16 inch tire 600 10 inch wiper blades 12 inch wiper blade 25 inch wiper blade 12 inch wiper blades 18 inch steel car wheels 12 inch car tires 225 clutch stabilizer bar and pedal 14 inch car steel wheels rotary engine management system low profile beam clamps

2013 Subaru Legacy is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Subaru

Featured catalog pages of 2013 Subaru Legacy

2013 legacy love it s what makes a subaru a

working the corner office or simply chasing the corners the 2013 subaru legacy there s a sense of satisfaction in doing things differently than the rest like building a sedan that offers surefooted handling and refined smoothness intelligent engineering with lineartronic® cvt that gives you more performance for less fuel 32 mpg1 and subaru symmetrical awd designed for quick response and excellent control and legacy now offers eyesight,tm an innovative driver-assist system that helps the driver watch for and avoid trouble ahead.2 these virtues working together harmoniously in the legacy deliver the confidence to relish every curve when you chase the things that matter most to you 1 2013 epa fuel economy estimates actual mileage may vary 2 eyesight is a driver-assist system which may not operate optimally under all driving conditions the driver is always responsible for safe and attentive driving system effectiveness depends on many factors such as vehicle maintenance and weather and

good ideas fuel great drives p 03 legacy 3.6r limited in ice silver

that rare blend of plush comfort for all passengers combined with all-weather performance prowess backed up by excellent crash-test scores and predicted reliability ratings vehix.com legacy 3.6r in venetian red

connect your drive in real time making enjoying every drive easier is the goal of what s inside a legacy bluetooth® wireless capability allows you to make calls hands-free and stream music from your bluetooth-enabled phone or mp3 player navigation can be controlled by voice or touch-screen and because being comfortable is just as important as being connected your passengers will appreciate the spacious headroom and legroom located throughout legacy 2.5i limited with warm ivory leather and optional

comfortable refined accommodating legacy 3.6r limited with off-black leather and optional equipment p

tm there s more to a subaru than meets the eye the most important thing a subaru can do is protect the people in it we re always looking for better ways to do it and now the legacy is available with an innovative new driver-assist system that s watching the road with tm1 you eyesight like a second pair of eyes to help monitor the road ahead it watches for potential danger warns you when it sees potential danger and can even adjust your speed to help you avoid it 1e yesight is a driver-assist system which may not operate optimally under all driving conditions the driver is always responsible for safe and attentive driving system effectiveness depends on many factors such as vehicle maintenance and weather and road conditions see owner s manual for complete details on system operation and limitations pre-collision braking a driver ahead unexpectedly hits the brakes or cuts you off eyesighttm warns you applies brakes to help avoid and at lower speeds can even help you stop your subaru

the forecast calls for complete composure p 13 legacy 2.5i limited in ice silver metallic with optional and accessory

smart ideas for the drive and the driven awd control the traction and balance of subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive and the stability of the subaru boxer® engine provide you with the responsiveness to seize the road and readiness to react to hazards legacy also comes standard with vdc electronic stability control which can detect a loss of control and intervene to help keep you on your intended path innovative safety an iihs top safety pick for seven years running 1 2006­2012 the subaru legacy is comprehensively engineered to keep you safe on the road and now it s available with eyesighttm an innovative new driverassist system that monitors the road ahead and if necessary will deliver a warning or even apply brakes to help your legacy avoid an accident.2 power with a choice of a new 2.5-liter 173-hp engine with available lineartronic® cvt or a 256-hp 3.6-liter engine with 5-speed automatic transmission you are sure to find a legacy that matches your performance needs cvt newly

legacy trim levels ® legacy specifications ® 2 5i 2 .5i p remiu m 2.5i l imited en gine and drivetrain 2 5i 2.5-liter dohc aluminum-alloy 16-valve horizontally opposed 4-cylinder subaru boxer® engine with active valve control system 173 hp 5,600 rpm 174 lb-ft 4,100 rpm fully synchronized 6-speed manual 2.5i standard 2.5i premium and 2.5i limited not available lineartronic® cvt continuously variable transmission with 6-speed manual mode and paddle shifters 2.5i optional 2.5i premium and 2.5i limited standard lev2/pzev1 3.6r 3.6-liter dohc aluminum-alloy 24-valve 6-cylinder horizontally opposed subaru boxer® engine with dual active valve control system 256 hp 6,000 rpm 247 lb-ft 4,400 rpm not available engine power torque manual transmission 173-hp 2.5-liter 4-cylinder subaru boxer® engine symmetrical all-wheel drive 173-hp 2.5-liter 4-cylinder subaru boxer® engine symmetrical all-wheel drive 173-hp 2.5-liter 4-cylinder subaru boxer® engine symmetrical all-wheel drive

legacy equipment ® e x t er i o r 2.5i 2.5i premium 2.5i limited 3.6r 3.6r limited projector-beam low-beam and multireflector high-beam headlights black folding side mirrors body-color folding side mirrors · · · · · · · · s a fe t y active 2.5i 2.5i premium 2.5i limited 3.6r 3.6r limited fog lights · · heated side mirrors and windshield wiper de-icer all-weather package single bright-finish exhaust outlet dual bright-finish exhaust outlets power tilt/sliding-glass moonroof 96 uv light reducing · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive awd · · subaru boxer® engine · 4-wheel antilock brakes abs with electronic brake-force distribution ebd brake assist · s e at i n g and trim 6-way manually adjustable driver s seat 4-way manually adjustable

legacy genuine subaru accessories ® legacy colors ® make your legacy truly yours paint upholstery crossbar set fixed sedan may be used in conjunction with most genuine subaru roof attachments and carriers additional mounting clamps required all-weather floor mats ustom-fitted heavy-gauge protective mats c helps protect vehicle s carpet from sand dirt and moisture not intended for use on top of carpeted floor mats trunk tray elps protect trunk area from stains and dirt h while providing a surface that helps reduce shifting of cargo while driving satin white pearl ivory striated cloth isc deep indigo pearl black striated cloth bsc body side moldings attractive color-matched moldings coordinate with the styling of the vehicle while helping to protect doors from unsightly dings trunk spoiler sleek low-profile design adds just the right amount of attitude to your legacy comes pre-painted and ready to install auto-dimming mirror with compass and homelink® mirror darkens when headlights

responsible reliable ready to join the family at subaru we re committed to building a lasting rewarding relationship with you and the world we share we start by building our vehicles to last it s why 96 of all the vehicles we ve built in the last 10 years are still on the road today.1 we also share your desire for a cleaner greener world the forester impreza xv crosstrek legacy and outback have all been recognized with partial zero emission vehicle pzev2 status because of their exceptionally low emissions what s more in 2004 subaru of indiana automotive inc sia became the first manufacturing facility in the u.s to reach zero landfill status nothing from its manufacturing efforts ever goes into a landfill find out more about our efforts to keep it cleaner and greener subaru.com/environment 1 based on polk registration data in the u.s 2002­2011 2 2013 subaru impreza and xv crosstrek 2.0l and forester outback legacy 2.5l non-turbo models achieving a partial zero emission vehicle pzev