2013 XV Crosstrek by Subaru Motors USA

More catalogs by Subaru Motors USA | 2013 XV Crosstrek | 13 pages | 2013-05-21

Ads

Contacts for Subaru Motors USA

Customer Service: 1-800-SUBARU3 (1-800-782-2783)

Hours of Operation: 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (EST) Monday through Thursday
10:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (EST) Friday

Written correspondence can be sent to:

Subaru of America, Inc.
Subaru Plaza
P.O. Box 6000
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034-6000
Attn: Customer/Dealer Services
http://www.subaru.com/

Catalog 2013 XV Crosstrek

marine blue pearl 17 x 70 inch 6 spoke aluminum alloy subaru impreza usa subaru impreza turbo subaru impreza manual subaru homelink mirror subaru impreza l manual subaru impreza brakes manual subaru forester boxer engine subaru legacy engine cargo carrier subaru subaru outback center console subaru forester engine brochure subaru impreza window motor subaru forester passenger side mirror subaru transmission parts manual subaru forester awd non turbo abs brake system by subaru outback marine engine starter motor ac motor 22 hp power window rotary motor white engine starter motor to find calculate motor capacity marine floor mat automatic transmission impreza mariner blue paint 8 inch wiper blade rear fog lights impreza marine blue metallic dark forest green color mariner blue metallic headlight mesh grill covers cat transmission manual free metallic dark red acrylic paint full automatic transmission repair manual forester rear suspension white with blue pearl auto paints 25 inch wiper blade 10 inch wiper blades dual time lcd clock clutch stabilizer bar and pedal outback and 2011 roof light bar for subaru xv xv 500 xv 54 manual subaru forest subaru outback brake manuals 97 subaru subaru moldings motor boxer subaru valve adjustment dohc subaru marine engine subaru marine engines subaru legacy turbo engine transmission parts subaru 87

2013 XV Crosstrek is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Subaru

Featured catalog pages of 2013 XV Crosstrek

2013 xv crosstrek love it s what makes a subaru a

think it do it make it count introducing the all-new 2013 xv crosstrek you only get one shot at now and the do-it-all xv crosstrek has everything you need to make things happen with its 33 highway mpg,1 among the highest ground clearance in its class and subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive there s little to stand between you and what s next xv crosstrek 2.0i limited in desert khaki with accessory equipment capable warning bigger plans may occur standard subaru symmetrical awd can handle the slippery and twisty while 8.7 inches of ground clearance makes uneven roads and steep inclines less challenging clean you ll go far and help preserve the skies along the way as the most fuel-efficient all-wheel-drive crossover in america2 the xv crosstrek not only earns up to 33 mpg highway1 but it is also partial zero emission vehicle pzev3 rated making this crossover one of the cleanest on the road 3 entertaining tap into unlimited entertainment bluetooth® audio streaming lets you take your full

combining ground clearance and its all-wheel-drive system the xv crosstrek is one crossover suv that can handle it all topspeed.com march 2012 it s a compact crossover that s good-looking spacious and undeniably competent edmunds.com december 2011 it blends versatility with fuel economy and comfort and is ideal for anyone looking for the taller ride height and ruggedness of a crossover or suv but don t want the steep fuel bills and extra bulk thecarconnection.com april 2012 p 11 03 xv crosstrek 2.0i premium in tangerine orange pearl with accessory and aftermarket

it plays where you play xv crosstrek 2.0i premium in marine blue pearl with accessory and aftermarket

interior features the all-new xv crosstrek puts your music phone calls and cruise control all close at hand with standard steering-wheel-mounted controls available automatic climate control ensures you ll have custom comfort without having to turn too many dials standard heated front seats keep things warm and inviting while the available moonroof puts a fantastic view well within reach and the available rear-vision camera supplies a better view when backing up xv crosstrek 2.0i limited with black leather and optional

all in to go all out p 09 xv crosstrek 2.0i limited with ivory leather and optional

sips fuel fuels fun 1 epa estimated fuel economy for 2013 subaru xv crosstrek 2.0i cvt at 33 highway mpg actual mileage may vary p 11 xv crosstrek 2.0i premium in ice silver metallic with accessory

big space for even bigger plans xv crosstrek 2.0i premium with black

equipped for playing and built for doing fuel-efficient with 148 hp the xv crosstrek packs enough power to entertain while still earning up to 33 highway mpg1 with its smart lineartronic® cvt continuously variable transmission in fact on a full tank this efficient crossover can take you over 500 miles2 and since every xv crosstrek is partial zero emission vehicle pzev3 rated it also helps leave clearer skies for those who follow engaged driving the athletic grip of the xv crosstrek will have you craving the curves its double-wishbone rear suspension supplies tight responsive handling that keeps things lively and fun behind the wheel while its low center of gravity helps keep it light on its feet and ready for action versatile space when you never stop doing you need a lot of room to do it in the xv crosstrek supplies 51.9 cubic feet of storage space with the rear seats down and the 60/40-split flat-folding rear seats make room for long cargo and a passenger on the same drive

xv crosstrek trim levels ® xv crosstrek specifications ® which xv crosstrek is yours x v c ro s s tre k 2 .0 i pre miumxvc rosstrek 2.0i l imited en gine and drivetr ain 2.0i 2.0-liter dohc aluminum-alloy 16-valve horizontally opposed 4-cylinder subaru boxer® engine with dual active valve control system 148 hp 6,200 rpm 145 lb-ft 4,200 rpm fully synchronized 5-speed manual 2.0i premium standard 2.0i limited n/a lineartronic® cvt continuously variable transmission with manual-mode paddle shifters 2.0i premium optional 2.0i limited standard pzev1 engine power torque manual transmission automatic transmission ca emissions t r ac tion · 148-hp 2.0-liter 4-cylinder subaru boxer® engine · subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive · 5-speed manual transmission or optional lineartronic® cvt continuously variable transmission with manual-mode paddle shifters · fog lights · 17-inch aluminum-alloy wheels · roof rails black finish · cloth upholstery · 6-speaker single-cd audio system

xv crosstrek equipment ® e x t er i o r fog lights body-color folding side mirrors body-color door handles black wheel arch and side cladding heated side mirrors and windshield wiper de-icer all-weather package roof rails black finish 2.0i premium 2.0i limited s a fe t y active subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive awd subaru boxer® engine 4-wheel antilock brakes abs with electronic brake-force distribution ebd brake assist brake override system4 vehicle dynamics control vdc 2.0i premium 2.0i limited · · · · · · · · · · · · i n t er i o r 6-way manually adjustable driver s seat 4-way manually adjustable front-passenger s seat heated front seats all-weather package 60/40-split flat-folding rear seatback leather-trimmed steering wheel leather-wrapped automatic transmission shifter handle cloth upholstery leather-trimmed upholstery traction control system tcs · · · · · · · · · · tire pressure monitoring system tpms daytime running lights drl · · · · · · · ·

xv crosstrek genuine subaru accessories ® xv crosstrek colors ® make your xv crosstrek truly yours paint upholstery satin white pearl ivory cloth ic trailer hitch rated at 200 lbs tongue weight with 1,500 lbs of towing capacity engineered to the same rigorous standards as the rest of the xv crosstrek hitch ball not included trailer brakes may be required rear bumper cover helps protect the upper surface of the painted bumper from scratches and dings remote engine starter allows vehicle to start from the convenience of home or the office up to 400 feet away depending on obstructions so that the vehicle interior temperature is more comfortable upon entry remote confirms when vehicle engine has been started a/t only venetian red pearl ivory leather il desert khaki black cloth bc marine blue pearl black leather bl body side moldings attractive color-matched moldings coordinate with the styling of the vehicle while helping to protect the doors from unsightly dings sport mesh grille bold

responsible reliable ready to join the family at subaru we re committed to building a lasting rewarding relationship with you and the world we share we start by building our vehicles to last it s why 96 of all the vehicles we ve built in the last 10 years are still on the road today.1 we also share your desire for a cleaner greener world and now we re taking it one step further every 2013 xv crosstrek joins non-turbo impreza and forester models as well as select outback and legacy models to achieve partial zero emission vehicle pzev2 status because of their exceptionally low emissions what s more in 2004 subaru of indiana automotive inc sia became the first manufacturing facility in the u.s to reach zero-landfill status nothing from its manufacturing efforts ever goes into a landfill find out more about our efforts to keep it cleaner and greener subaru.com/environment 1 based on polk registration data in the u.s 2002­2011.2 2013 subaru impreza and xv crosstrek 2.0l and forester