2014 Subaru Forester by Subaru Motors USA

More catalogs by Subaru Motors USA | 2014 Subaru Forester | 17 pages | 2013-12-02

Ads

Contacts for Subaru Motors USA

Customer Service: 1-800-SUBARU3 (1-800-782-2783)

Hours of Operation: 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (EST) Monday through Thursday
10:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (EST) Friday

Written correspondence can be sent to:

Subaru of America, Inc.
Subaru Plaza
P.O. Box 6000
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034-6000
Attn: Customer/Dealer Services
http://www.subaru.com/

Catalog 2014 Subaru Forester

cruise control system sensor pre collision system subaru adaptive cruise control 18 in aluminum alloy wheels heating and air conditioning controls subaru boxer engine upgrades subaru adaptive cruise subaru forester subaru forest subaru forester brochure manual subaru forest subaru forester passengers 2004 subaru forester subaru forester 2004 subaru forester 2001 2001 subaru forester subaru forester boxer engine subaru forester engine subaru forester accessories roof cargo carrier 2007 subaru forester roof cargo carriers roof cargo basket subaru forester passenger side mirror subaru forester 20 subaru forester awd non turbo wheel arch molding marine blue pearl subaru forester 22 engine grocery bag hook roof cargo carriers for cars side view mirrors dark gray metal paint automatic transmission control unit transmission control unit body side moldings maximum towing capacity 22 inch x 8 inch wheels body side molding painted rear bumper covers tcs rack and pinion steering security systems with auto headlights 6 inch wheels and tires 8 inch wheels and tires port side back to back seats up down glass window 24 inch wheels and tires fog light kit rear fog light kit fog light kits door lock control system 18 inch wheels 23 17 rack and pinion 800 rack and pinion subaru dealers usa subaru roof

2014 Subaru Forester is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Subaru

Featured catalog pages of 2014 Subaru Forester

more efficient 1 achieving up to 32 highway mpg the all-new forester helps you do more while using less and thanks to its lineartronic® cvt you ll get optimal mpg at every speed from its efficient subaru boxer® engine more room with a roomier cabin and more cargo space there s a lot to spread out in while the all-new interior with richer materials upgraded tech and reclining rear seats2 make it more comfortable to ride in plus there s an available power rear gate to give you hands-free access to it all more versatile subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive still helps you do it all with control and confidence and now the available x-modetm featuring hill descent control helps you more easily navigate the steep the bad and the slippery more protection an iihs top safety pick seven years running 2007­2013 3 the all-new forester now features our latest safety technology the 4 available eyesight® driver-assist system and a driver s side knee airbag bringing the 5 total to seven standard

well planned well connected all-new interior there s a lot to enjoy in the all-new forester materials are richer the cabin is roomier and the available larger panoramic moonroof gives everyone a wide-open feeling with a bigger piece of the sky technology has been upgraded too at 4.3 inches the available full-color multifunction display is larger and gives you more info such as vehicle settings rear-vision camera and the available eyesight® driver-assist system there s also an available touchscreen navigation system to help you find your way it includes the ahatm connected service via the subaru starlinktm system with seamless access to web content such as podcasts internet radio audiobooks and personalized restaurant and hotel searches forester 2.5i touring with platinum

well planned well connected new auto-dimming mirrors with approach light make it easier and safer to come and go with the new accessory exterior 1 auto-dimming mirrors with approach light when the doors are opened or unlocked with the key fob l.e.d lights on the side-view mirrors will help light the way casting light on all four doors and the ground near the vehicle they can also help reduce headlight glare in traffic when the interior auto-dimming rearview mirror detects excessive light from the rear of the vehicle the side-view mirrors automatically dim helping to keep the light out of your eyes the brighter the light the dimmer the mirrors and the better you ll be able to see 1 exterior auto-dimming mirrors with approach light are accessory equipment requires interior auto-dimming rearview mirror accessory 10 2014 forester not dimmed dimmed forester 2.5i touring with platinum

13 2014 forester more room and a lot more possibilities scan this page to see how wide open things feel with the larger panoramic moonroof forester 2.5i touring with platinum

a turbocharged taskmaster forester 2.0xt utility with just the right amount of sport the forester 2.0xt features a new turbocharged direct-injected subaru boxer® engine with 1 this smaller yet more 250 hp achieving up to 28 highway mpg advanced engine is mated with a high-torque lineartronic® cvt to help ensure peak mpg while keeping things fun behind the wheel pumping out that extra rush how you want it are paddle shifters with 2 and subaru intelligent drive 6 and 8-speed manual modes si-drive that includes three distinctive performance modes for custom performance at the push of a button on the outside its more aggressive looks and larger 18-inch wheels reveal the fiercer side of the forester 2.0xt 1 epa estimated fuel economy for 2014 forester 2.0xt at 28 highway mpg actual mileage may vary 2 8-speed manual mode with si-drive sport sharp s setting 17 2014 forester forester 2.0xt touring in ice silver metallic with optional

do what you love and do it with ease passenger protection offering more protection than ever the new forester now includes the available 1 a driver s eyesight® driver-assist system 2 side knee airbag and the same safety engineering that has made it an iihs top safety pick seven years running 3 2007­2013 all-new interior a roomier rear seat and larger cargo area now up to 74.7 cu ft give you more space to work with while richer materials and a sophisticated design with upgraded tech give you much to enjoy 19 2014 forester exceptional control the balance of the subaru boxer ® engine with the grip of subaru symmetrical awd gives you the power to help avoid danger that poise is combined with vdc electronic stability control which can intervene to help you stay in control increased capability featuring subaru symmetrical awd with tm including hill descent available x-mode control the new forester is still exceptionally balanced and controlled and now it s even better at handling

2014 forester trim levels 2.5i · 170-hp 2.5-liter 4-cylinder subaru boxer® engine · subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive · 6-speed manual transmission or optional lineartronic® cvt · 17-inch styled steel wheels · cloth upholstery · 6-way manually adjustable driver s seat 4-way manually adjustable frontpassenger s seat · 4-speaker single-cd audio system with bluetooth® connectivity and usb port/ipod® control · manually adjustable cfc-free air conditioning system with air filtration · analog gauges with lcd display · 7 airbags 2.5i premium includes 2.5i key features and adds · 17-inch aluminum-alloy wheels · panoramic moonroof 3 · raised roof rails black finish · 10-way power adjustable driver s seat 4-way manually adjustable frontpassenger s seat · reclining rear seatbacks · 6-speaker single-cd audio system with hd radiotm bluetooth® connectivity and usb port/ipod® control · enhanced color multifunction display · rear-vision camera · driver s auto up/down power

2014 forester equipment exterior high-intensity discharge hid low-beam and multireflector halogen high-beam headlights fog lights rear spoiler black side mirrors body-color side mirrors body-color side mirrors with integrated turn signals panoramic moonroof 99 uv light reducing windshield wiper de-icer and heated side mirrors all-weather package raised roof rails black finish 2.5i 2.5i premium 2.5i limited 2.5i touring 2.0xt premium 2.0xt touring 2014 forester equipment climate control manually adjustable cfc-free air conditioning system with air filtration automatic climate control system with air filtration dual-zone automatic climate control system with air filtration 2.5i 2.5i premium 2.5i limited 2.5i touring 2.0xt premium 2.0xt touring 3 4 security keyless entry system with answer-back electronic chirp antitheft security system with engine immobilizer safety active subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive awd vehicle dynamics control vdc 4-wheel antilock braking system abs with

2014 forester accessories 2014 forester owner benefits protecting your investment once you re part of our family we ll be there for you every subaru comes with 24-hour roadside assistance for 3 years or 36,000 miles if you have trouble on the road a tow to the nearest subaru dealership and other services are just a phone call away and to protect you over the long haul we offer added security® extended service agreements and maintenance plans that will help protect your car for up to 7 years or 100,000 miles they re the only mechanical and maintenance plans backed by subaru and because we ve been backing them for more than 30 years they re agreements you can trust your dealer has full coverage details heavy-duty roof cargo basket mounts to vehicles with standard roof rails and is compatible with most genuine subaru roof carriers for bikes kayaks skis and cargo carriers not applicable to vehicles with fixed cross bar set aero cross bars shown with heavy-duty roof cargo basket fog

2014 forester dimensions 60.9 80.0 80.5 1 2014 forester colors paint 41.4 40.0 39.8 37.5 34.4 cu ft 31.5 cu ft 43.0 38.0 23 .0° ° 21.0 4 ° 20.0 103.9 180.9 25 .0° satin white pearl 8.7 61.1 70.7 ice silver metallic burnished bronze metallic jasmine green metallic length/width/height wheelbase track front/rear base curb weight manual/automatic 180.9 inches/70.7 inches 80.0 inches/80.5 inches1 with side mirrors 68.2 inches with roof rails 66.4 inches without roof rails 103.9 inches 60.9 inches/61.1 inches 2.5i 3,296 lbs/3,366 lbs 2.5i premium 3,285 lbs/3,391 lbs 2.5i limited n/a/3,419 lbs 2.5i touring n/a/3,433 lbs 2.0xt premium n/a/3,624 lbs 2.0xt touring n/a/3,651 lbs marine blue pearl upholstery venetian red pearl dark gray metallic crystal black silica black cloth bc platinum cloth pc black cloth with sport bolsters bcsb 66.4 68.2 74.7 cu ft 68.5 cu ft black leather bl color combinations platinum leather pl 2.5i premium 2.5i limited 2.5i touring 2.0xt premium