2014 Subaru Impreza by Subaru Motors USA

More catalogs by Subaru Motors USA | 2014 Subaru Impreza | 13 pages | 2013-12-02

Ads

Contacts for Subaru Motors USA

Customer Service: 1-800-SUBARU3 (1-800-782-2783)

Hours of Operation: 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (EST) Monday through Thursday
10:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (EST) Friday

Written correspondence can be sent to:

Subaru of America, Inc.
Subaru Plaza
P.O. Box 6000
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034-6000
Attn: Customer/Dealer Services
http://www.subaru.com/

Catalog 2014 Subaru Impreza

electric power steering rack and pinion electronic speed control control unit 15 inch steel wheels subaru impreza usa subaru impreza subaru impreza wrx subaru impreza sti subaru impreza turbo subaru impreza manual subaru impreza l manual subaru impreza 2001 subaru impreza wrx sti 2004 subaru impreza subaru impreza engine subaru impreza 2008 subaru impreza brakes manual subaru impreza 16 sti subaru impreza window motor automatic transmission shifters roof cargo carrier roof cargo carriers continuously variable transmission 3 speed manual transmission column shifter automatic transmission manual 4 speed manual transmission calculations miles per gallon mile per gallon 17 x 70 inch 6 spoke aluminum alloy 17 inch steering wheel dark gray metal paint industrial 3 speed manual transmission 12 inch alloy wheel 17 inch steering wheel covers fog lamp kit roof cargo carriers for cars 16 inch aluminum wheels body side moldings tcs rack and pinion steering body side molding 6 inch wheels and tires 8 inch wheels and tires security systems with auto headlights up down glass window how to install starter drive kit 4 chrome pieces on top of doors subaru dealers usa subaru outback brochure subaru forester brochure subaru homelink mirror subaru legacy brochure subaru dealers 2004 subaru outback subaru outback brochure 2004 subaru 2001 outback brochure 2004 subaru forester

2014 Subaru Impreza is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Subaru

Featured catalog pages of 2014 Subaru Impreza

impreza 2014 love it s what makes a subaru a

1 2014 impreza your life your journey your impreza the 2014 subaru impreza a new car is a big commitment but wait until you find out just how committed the 2014 impreza will be to you not only will it help you save at the pump it ll reward you on the road with more comfort and versatility and you know you can count on its trademark subaru safety and durability to last impreza 2.0i limited 4-door and 5-door in ice silver metallic and dark gray

clean at 36 miles per gallon impreza is the most fuel-efficient all-wheel drive vehicle in its segment.1 and it s also one of the cleanest every 2014 impreza is partial zero emission vehicle pzev rated.2 spacious its cabin-forward design has opened up the rest of the interior and made room for just about anything and anyone it means there s more than enough room for you all your passengers and your cargo fun zippy handling punchy acceleration comfy seating combine these with cool technology and engaging features and you ll never want to park capable only a handful of compact cars offer allwheel drive and none of them offer the legendary traction of subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive except the impreza 3 2014 impreza 1 based on epa estimated highway fuel economy for 2014 subaru impreza models compared to awd vehicles within polk s non-luxury traditional compact segment 2 2014 impreza 2.0l models achieving a partial zero emission vehicle pzev rating by the california air resources

never underestimate the power of play 5 2014 impreza impreza 2.0i limited 4-door in venetian red

technology that aims to please 7 2014 impreza interior features inside the impreza is loaded with features that put control at your fingertips and technology at your service thoughtful things like steering-wheelmounted controls and available automatic climate control mean you can focus more on driving and less on fiddling let the available highresolution navigation system guide you while you guide the music with ipod® control hear a song you like on the radio you can tag it for purchase with itunes® tagging and now you can have a clearer view when backing up thanks to the available rear-vision camera impreza 2.0i limited 5-door with ivory leather and optional navigation

9 2014 impreza settle in fall in love impreza 2.0i limited 5-door with ivory leather and optional navigation

serious enjoyment well-engineered safety above and beyond every subaru demonstrates our commitment to take safety to the next level we used high-tensile steel to give the impreza an exceptionally strong body construction and added seven standard airbags including a driver s knee airbag to help protect the driver s lower extremities.1 fuel efficiency 36 mpg2 means you ll be able to drive the 2014 impreza more than 500 miles3 between fill-ups road trip anyone and expect to enjoy those miles more thanks to the smoothperforming efficiency of the lineartronic® cvt and the uniquely balanced subaru boxer® engine for a truly engaging driving experience 11 2014 impreza subaru symmetrical awd all-wheel drive isn t just for suvs and roadhugging sports cars the impreza gives you the confidence-inspiring stability and traction of subaru symmetrical awd with exceptional efficiency you ll discover how many opportunities open up when your limitations fade away more space more rewards it may be

2014 impreza trim levels subaru has racked up more endorsements by independent arbiters of automotive quality and safety than just about any other manufacturer 1 fortune magazine december 3 2012 · 148-hp 2.0-liter 4-cylinder subaru boxer® engine · subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive · 5-speed manual transmission or optional lineartronic® cvt continuously variable transmission · 15-inch steel wheels with covers · cloth upholstery · 6-way manually adjustable driver s seat 4-way manually adjustable front-passenger s seat · 4-speaker single-cd audio system with usb port ipod® control bluetooth® connectivity and 3.5-mm auxiliary jack · multifunction display the most fuel-efficient all-wheel drive car in its segment at 36 mpg 2 a 2013 iihs top safety pick plus and top safety pick for six years running 2008­2013 3 insurance institute for highway safety iihs does not apply to wrx or sti models 2.0i 4-door and 5-door includes 2.0i key features and adds · 16-inch

2014 impreza specifications engine and drivetrain power torque 2.0-liter dohc aluminum-alloy 16-valve horizontally opposed 4-cylinder subaru boxer® engine with dual active valve control system 148 hp 6,200 rpm 145 lb-ft 4,200 rpm fully synchronized 5-speed manual 2.0i 2.0i premium and 2.0i sport premium standard 2.0i limited and 2.0i sport limited n/a lineartronic® cvt continuously variable transmission 2.0i 2.0i premium and 2.0i sport premium optional 2.0i limited and 2.0i sport limited standard ca emissions pzev1 2014 impreza specifications 2.0i 2.0i sport chassis brakes 4-wheel disc ventilated front 4-channel 4-sensor abs with electronic brake-force distribution ebd 10.9 inches/10.8 inches 2.0i 2.0i sport brake discs front/rear transmission brake assist when emergency braking is detected by how quickly the brake pedal is pressed maximum brake pressure is immediately applied if both brake and accelerator pedals are pressed simultaneously the system reduces the operation of

2014 impreza equipment exterior fog lights black folding side mirrors body-color folding side mirrors body-color door handles body-color door handles with chrome accents heated side mirrors and windshield wiper de-icer all-weather package single exhaust outlet with stainless tip 4-door 3 4 2014 impreza equipment 2.0i 2.0i premium 2.0i limited 2.0i sport premium 2.0i sport limited safety active subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive awd 2.0i 2.0i premium 2.0i limited 2.0i sport premium 2.0i sport limited vehicle dynamics control vdc traction control system tcs 4-wheel antilock braking system abs with electronic brake-force distribution ebd brake assist brake override system tire pressure monitoring system tpms daytime running lights drl passive seating and trim 6-way manually adjustable driver s seat 4-way manually adjustable front-passenger s seat heated front seats all-weather package 60/40-split flat-folding rear seatback leather-trimmed steering wheel leather-wrapped automatic

2014 impreza accessories 2014 impreza owner benefits protecting your investment once you re part of our family we ll be there for you every subaru comes with 24-hour roadside assistance for 3 years or 36,000 miles if you have trouble on the road a tow to the nearest subaru dealership and other services are just a phone call away and to protect you over the long haul we offer added security® extended service agreements and maintenance plans that will help protect your car for up to 7 years or 100,000 miles they re the only mechanical and maintenance plans backed by subaru and because we ve been backing them for more than 30 years they re agreements you can trust your dealer has full coverage details all-weather floor mats custom-fitted heavy-gauge floor mats help protect the vehicle carpet from sand dirt and moisture not intended for use on top of carpeted floor mats trunk spoiler enhances the performance look of the 4-door impreza features an integrated l.e.d brake light and comes

2014 impreza dimensions impreza 4-door 59.4 2014 impreza colors paint 43.5 39.8 37.2 1 35.4 37.1 satin white pearl ice silver metallic jasmine green metallic quartz blue pearl 104.1 180.3 59.6 68.5 length/width/height wheelbase track front/rear base curb weight 4-door/5-door 4-door 180.3 inches/68.5 inches 78.2 inches including mirrors 57.7 inches 5-door 173.8 inches/68.5 inches 78.2 inches including mirrors 57.7 inches 2.0i sport 57.9 inches2 104.1 inches 52.4 cu ft 59.5 2 57.7 59.4 inches/59.6 inches deep sea blue pearl upholstery venetian red pearl dark gray metallic crystal black silica 2.0i 2,944 lbs/3,010 lbs 2.0i premium 2,977 lbs/3,043 lbs 2.0i limited n/a/3,087 lbs 2.0i sport premium 3,021 lbs/3,098 lbs 2.0i sport limited n/a/3,109 lbs impreza 5-door 59.4 39.8 37.2 1 37.7 black tricot bt 22.5 cu ft ivory tricot it black striped cloth bsc ivory striped cloth isc 43.5 35.4 104.1 173.8 59.6 68.5 black leather bl color combinations satin white pearl ice

responsible reliable ready to join the family at subaru we re committed to building a lasting rewarding relationship with you and the world we share we start by building our vehicles to last it s why 96 of all the vehicles we ve built in the last 12 years are still on the road today.1 we also share your desire for a cleaner greener world and now we re taking it one step further every 2014 non-turbo impreza along with select xv crosstrek forester outback and legacy models have achieved partial zero emission vehicle pzev2 status because of their exceptionally low emissions what s more in 2004 subaru of indiana automotive inc sia became the first manufacturing facility in the u.s to reach zero-landfill status nothing from its manufacturing efforts ever goes into a landfill subaru is also headquartered in a zero-landfill office in cherry hill nj find out more about our efforts to keep it cleaner and greener subaru.com/environment impreza 2.0i sport limited in ice silver metallic shown