2014 Subaru Legacy by Subaru Motors USA

More catalogs by Subaru Motors USA | 2014 Subaru Legacy | 16 pages | 2013-12-02

Ads

Contacts for Subaru Motors USA

Customer Service: 1-800-SUBARU3 (1-800-782-2783)

Hours of Operation: 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (EST) Monday through Thursday
10:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (EST) Friday

Written correspondence can be sent to:

Subaru of America, Inc.
Subaru Plaza
P.O. Box 6000
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034-6000
Attn: Customer/Dealer Services
http://www.subaru.com/

Catalog 2014 Subaru Legacy

rear seat entertainment system remote subaru subaru adaptive cruise control power 10 way driver 4 way passenger seats rear seat entertainment system remote rear seat entertainment system controller 18 in aluminum alloy wheels 4 speed automatic transmission subaru 5 speed automatic transmission subaru subaru adaptive cruise subaru legacy subaru legacy brochure subaru legacy l manual subaru legacy manual subaru legacy engine subaru legacy timing kelley blue book subaru legacy engine 20 225 50 r17 carbon fiber rotary accent 17 x 70 inch 6 spoke aluminum alloy adaptive cruise control units 17 inch steering wheel 16 inch aluminum wheels 17 inch steering wheel covers 6 inch wheels and tires 8 inch wheels and tires body side moldings tcs rack and pinion steering body side molding security systems with auto headlights garage door opener settings up down glass window port side back to back seats 24 inch wheels and tires subaru dealers usa subaru forester brochure subaru outback brochure subaru homelink mirror subaru dealers 2004 subaru forester subaru outback brochure 2004 2004 subaru impreza 2004 subaru outback subaru 2001 outback brochure subaru cruise control subaru navigation system subaru roadside assistance subaru brake pedal sensor subaru speed sensor wheel subaru automatic transmission 4 speed subaru rear seat latch fold flat front seats subaru subaru exhaust system subaru tire pressure black silver metallic subaru

2014 Subaru Legacy is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Subaru

Featured catalog pages of 2014 Subaru Legacy

good ideas fuel great drives 5 2014 legacy legacy 3.6r limited in ice silver

connect your drive in real time rear seat entertainment system help everyone enjoy the drive with the accessory rear seat entertainment system it includes two 7-inch lcd monitors and two dvd players integrated right into the front-seat headrests the dual-screen system allows rear passengers to watch movies listen to music or play games either simultaneously or independently of each other there s also a remote control and wireless headphones 1 for your convenience plus it s ipod®2 and mp3 compatible and includes an a/v jack for game consoles and more 1 headphones are for rear passengers use only 2 ipod accessory is not included 08 2014 legacy legacy 2.5i limited with warm ivory leather and optional

11 2014 legacy comfortable refined accommodating legacy 3.6r limited with off-black leather and optional

13 2014 legacy there s more to legacy than meets the eye pre-collision braking a driver ahead unexpectedly hits the brakes or cuts you off eyesight®1 warns you applies brakes to help avoid a collision and at lower speeds can even help you stop your subaru adaptive cruise control traffic doesn t always flow so eyesight® doesn t only keep a set speed the system looks ahead and helps automatically adjust to keep your distance even in stop-and-go highway traffic pre-collision throttle management you put the car in drive instead of reverse eyesight® cuts power when it sees an object in your path to help you avoid accelerating into it lane departure and sway warning you accidentally drift to the edge of your lane and begin to cross into another eyesight ® watches for lane markers and chimes to warn you before you leave yours 1 eyesight is a driver-assist system which may not operate optimally under all driving conditions the driver is always responsible for safe and attentive driving

the forecast calls for complete composure 15 2014 legacy legacy 2.5i sport in venetian red

smart ideas for the drive and the driven innovative safety a 2013 iihs top safety pick plus and top safety pick for eight years running 2006­2013 1 the legacy is comprehensively engineered to help keep you safe on the road protecting the passenger area there s a ring-shaped reinforcement frame six standard airbags2 and the subaru boxer® engine that s designed to push down and away from the passenger area in a collision there s also eyesight® an available driver-assist system that monitors the road ahead and if necessary will deliver a warning or even apply brakes to help your legacy avoid an accident.3 cvt the lineartronic® cvt can reduce the amount you spend on fuel by eliminating the need to shift thereby preserving momentum with smooth continuous power in automatic mode it infinitely adjusts the transmission to match your immediate driving needs or use the paddle shifters and 6-speed manual mode for quick access to power and torque on the fly 17 2014 legacy suspension its

2014 legacy specifications engine and drivetrain power torque 2.5-liter dohc aluminum-alloy 16-valve 4-cylinder horizontally opposed subaru boxer® engine with active valve control system 173 hp 5,600 rpm 174 lb-ft 4,100 rpm 3.6-liter dohc aluminum-alloy 24-valve 6-cylinder horizontally opposed subaru boxer® engine with dual active valve control system 256 hp 6,000 rpm 247 lb-ft 4,400 rpm manual transmission fully synchronized 6-speed manual with hill holder® 2.5i standard 2.5i premium 2.5i sport and 2.5i limited not available lineartronic® cvt continuously variable transmission with adaptive control hill holder® and 6-speed manual mode with paddle shifters 2.5i optional 2.5i premium 2.5i sport and 2.5i limited standard standard 5-speed automatic with hill holder® manual mode paddle shifters and downshift rev-matching control ca emissions lev2/pzev1 ulev2 2014 legacy specifications 2.5i 3.6r chassis continued brake discs front/rear 2.5i 2.5i premium 2.5i sport and 2.5i

2014 legacy equipment exterior projector-beam low-beam and multireflector high-beam headlights fog lights black folding side mirrors body-color folding side mirrors heated side mirrors and windshield wiper de-icer all-weather package single bright-finish exhaust outlet dual bright-finish exhaust outlets power tilt/sliding-glass moonroof 96 uv light reducing 2.5i 2.5i premium 2.5i sport 2.5i limited 3.6r limited 2014 legacy equipment instrumentation analog speedometer tachometer eco fuel economy and fuel level gauges analog speedometer tachometer coolant temperature and fuel level gauges lcd color display with eco fuel economy gauge and if equipped eyesight® system functions multifunction display with driving range average fuel economy clock and ambient temperature 2.5i 2.5i premium 2.5i sport 2.5i limited 3.6r limited 3 6 security 4 4 4 keyless entry system with answer-back electronic chirp antitheft security system with engine immobilizer seating and trim 6-way manually

2014 legacy accessories 2014 legacy owner benefits protecting your investment once you re part of our family we ll be there for you every subaru comes with 24-hour roadside assistance for 3 years or 36,000 miles if you have trouble on the road a tow to the nearest subaru dealership and other services are just a phone call away and to protect you over the long haul we offer added security® extended service agreements and maintenance plans that will help protect your car for up to 7 years or 100,000 miles they re the only mechanical and maintenance plans backed by subaru and because we ve been backing them for more than 30 years they re agreements you can trust your dealer has full coverage details crossbar set fixed sedan may be used in conjunction with most genuine subaru roof attachments and carriers additional mounting clamps required all-weather floor mats custom-fitted heavygauge protective mats helps protect vehicle s carpet from sand dirt and moisture not intended for use

2014 legacy dimensions 61.6 2014 legacy colors paint 40.3 38.1 1 43.0 37.8 37.5 satin white pearl 108.3 187.2 62.0 71.7 ice silver metallic tungsten metallic twilight blue metallic length/width/height wheelbase track front/rear base curb weight manual/automatic 187.2 inches/71.7 inches 80.7 including mirrors 59.3 inches 108.3 inches 61.6 inches/62.0 inches 2.5i 3,315 lbs/3,392 lbs 2.5i premium n/a/3,388 lbs 2.5i sport n/a/3,439 lbs 2.5i limited n/a/3,424 lbs 3.6r limited n/a/3,545 lbs deep indigo pearl upholstery venetian red pearl carbide gray metallic crystal black silica7 black striated cloth bsc ivory striated cloth isc 14.7 cu ft 59.3 off-black leather obl 61.6 warm ivory leather wil 2.5i premium 2.5i sport 2.5i limited 3.6r limited color combinations satin white pearl 2.5i isc bsc isc bsc or isc isc bsc or isc bsc isc not available isc bsc isc bsc or isc isc bsc or isc bsc isc bsc bsc bsc bsc bsc bsc wil obl wil obl or wil wil obl or wil obl wil wil obl wil

responsible reliable ready to join the family at subaru we re committed to building a lasting rewarding relationship with you and the world we share we start by building our vehicles to last it s why 96 of all the vehicles we ve built in the last 12 years are still on the road today.1 we also share your desire for a cleaner greener world select 2014 legacy and outback plus every 2014 non-turbo forester and impreza and xv crosstrek models achieve partial zero emission vehicle pzev2 status because of their exceptionally low emissions what s more in 2004 subaru of indiana automotive inc sia became the first manufacturing facility in the u.s to reach zerolandfill status nothing from its manufacturing efforts ever goes into a landfill subaru is headquartered in a zero-landfill office in cherry hill nj find out more about our efforts to keep it cleaner and greener subaru.com/environment 1 based on polk u.s vehicles in operation registration information for my 2001­2013 as of january