2014 Subaru Outback by Subaru Motors USA

More catalogs by Subaru Motors USA | 2014 Subaru Outback | 17 pages | 2013-12-02

Ads

Contacts for Subaru Motors USA

Customer Service: 1-800-SUBARU3 (1-800-782-2783)

Hours of Operation: 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (EST) Monday through Thursday
10:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (EST) Friday

Written correspondence can be sent to:

Subaru of America, Inc.
Subaru Plaza
P.O. Box 6000
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034-6000
Attn: Customer/Dealer Services
http://www.subaru.com/

Catalog 2014 Subaru Outback

rear seat entertainment system remote subaru subaru adaptive cruise control cruise control system sensor pre collision system rear seat entertainment system remote rear seat entertainment system controller heating and air conditioning controls 4 speed automatic transmission subaru 5 speed automatic transmission subaru subaru adaptive cruise subaru outback subaru outback brochure 2004 subaru outback subaru outback brochure 2004 dog guard subaru outback subaru outback center console subaru outback roof rack cargo tray subaru outback subaru outback brake manuals wheel arch molding kelley blue book abs brake system by subaru outback grocery bag hook ft lbs in ft cubic in ft lbs in ft cubic ft cargo area cover adaptive cruise control units 17 x 70 inch 6 spoke aluminum alloy 17 inch steering wheel maximum towing capacity 17 inch steering wheel covers 12 inch alloy wheel body side moldings body side molding 22 inch x 8 inch wheels security systems with auto headlights lower body side molding 6 inch wheels and tires 8 inch wheels and tires tcs rack and pinion steering 16 inch aluminum wheels port side back to back seats 22 inch wheels and tire package 24 inch wheels and tires up down glass window 23 17 rack and pinion subaru dealers usa subaru forester brochure subaru 2001 outback brochure subaru dealers subaru legacy brochure 2004 subaru forester 2004 subaru impreza subaru cruise control subaru navigation system subaru roof racks

2014 Subaru Outback is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Subaru

Featured catalog pages of 2014 Subaru Outback

efficient the subaru boxer® engine and lineartronic® cvt combine to get up to 30 highway mpg and over 550 miles per tank1 helping you do more with less convenient outback offers the latest in technology voiceactivated navigation standard bluetooth® connectivity and steering-wheel-mounted controls all help you focus on getting to your destination versatile smartly equipped with retractable and adjustable cross bars ample cargo room and an array of places to store stash hook up and tie down outback is ready for all you ve got protective a 2013 iihs top safety pick plus2 the outback pushes protection even further with the available eyesight® driver-assist system3 making a safe subaru even safer 5 2014 outback scan this page to see how practical the retractable cross bars are 1 driving range based on 18.5-gallon fuel tank capacity and epa estimated fuel economy for 2014 subaru outback 2.5i lineartronic cvt at 30 highway mpg actual driving range may vary 2 top safety pick plus winners

interior features there s a lot to enjoy in the 2014 outback rich materials and a remarkably roomy cabin with reclining rear seats keep everyone comfy while the available full-color lcd multifunction display gives you access to helpful info such as fuel economy vehicle settings and the available eyesight® driver-assist system.1 there s also an available touchscreen navigation system to help you find your way it includes the ahatm connected service2 via the subaru starlinktm system with seamless access to web content such as podcasts internet radio audiobooks and personalized restaurant and hotel searches 1 eyesight is a driver-assist system which may not operate optimally under all driving conditions the driver is always responsible for safe and attentive driving system effectiveness depends on many factors such as vehicle maintenance weather and road conditions see owner s manual for complete details on system operations and limitations please remember to turn off eyesight when

rear seat entertainment system help everyone enjoy the drive with the accessory rear seat entertainment system it includes two 7-inch lcd monitors and two dvd players integrated right into the frontseat headrests the dual-screen system allows rear passengers to watch movies listen to music or play games either simultaneously or independently of each other there s also a remote control and wireless headphones1 for your convenience plus it s ipod®2 and mp3 compatible and includes an a/v jack for game consoles and more 1 headphones are for rear passengers use only 2 ipod accessory is not included 10 2014 outback capable comfortable and connected outback 2.5i limited with warm ivory leather and optional

13 2014 outback make room for more doing the spacious cabin and clever designs found on every outback make getting in getting out and getting all of your gear easier for you and your passengers generous legroom in the back plenty of hip room in the front and spacious headroom all around make everyone comfortable yet with over 34 cubic feet of cargo volume behind the rear seats there s still room for plenty of stuff fold down the 65/35-split seats and you can boost your cargo capacity to more than 71 cubic feet when big plans call for big things scan this page to see how much you can fit in this roomy crossover outback 2.5i limited with warm ivory leather and optional

go bigger climb steeper roam farther 17 2014 outback scan this page to watch the 2014 outback in action outback 2.5i premium in ice silver metallic production model may

ready willing and oh so able symmetrical awd with an almost perfectly symmetrical layout our unique all-wheel drive system offers better balance for stability and a more efficient flow of power to all four wheels for greater grip and control innovative safety a 2013 iihs top safety pick plus and top safety pick for four years running 2010­20133 the subaru outback is comprehensively engineered to help keep you safe on the road protecting the passenger area there s a ringshaped reinforcement frame six standard airbags4 and the subaru boxer® engine that s designed to push down and away from the passenger area in a collision there s also eyesight® an available driverassist system5 that monitors the road ahead and if necessary will deliver a warning or even apply brakes to help your outback avoid an accident 19 2014 outback suspension with its rugged 4-wheel independent suspension and up to 8.7 inches of ground clearance your outback has the capability to take you to destinations

2014 outback trim levels few vehicles on the market can equal the subaru outback s ability to conquer tough terrain while simultaneously delivering carlike fuel economy safety buffs will appreciate its perfect crash test marks and the availability of the segment-exclusive eyesight driver assistance system 1 kbb.com 2013 outback review 2.5i 2.5i premium ® subaru has racked up more endorsements by independent arbiters of automotive quality and safety than just about any other manufacturer 2 fortune magazine december 3 2012 · 173-hp 2.5-liter 4-cylinder subaru boxer engine · subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive · 6-speed manual transmission or optional lineartronic® cvt continuously variable transmission with manual-mode paddle shifters · 16-inch steel wheels with covers · roof rails with retractable and adjustable cross bars · cloth upholstery · silver metallic interior trim · 6-way manually adjustable driver s seat 4-way manually adjustable front-passenger s seat ·

2014 outback equipment exterior projector-beam low-beam and multireflector high-beam headlights black-finish headlight inner bezels3 fog lights front grille with gray-finish slats3 front underguard body-color folding side mirrors gray-finish folding side mirrors with integrated turn signals3 gray-finish door handles with driver s door unlock/lock touch sensor3 windshield wiper de-icer and heated side mirrors all-weather package roof rails with retractable and adjustable cross bars 9.8 adjustable spread 150 lbs maximum capacity 2.5i 2.5i premium 2.5i limited 3.6r limited 2014 outback equipment instrumentation analog speedometer tachometer eco fuel economy and fuel level gauges analog speedometer tachometer coolant temperature and fuel level gauges lcd color display with eco fuel economy gauge and if equipped eyesight® system functions multifunction display with driving range average fuel economy clock and ambient temperature 2.5i 2.5i premium 2.5i limited 3.6r limited 7 4

2014 outback accessories 2014 outback owner benefits protecting your investment once you re part of our family we ll be there for you every subaru comes with 24-hour roadside assistance for 3 years or 36,000 miles if you have trouble on the road a tow to the nearest subaru dealership and other services are just a phone call away and to protect you over the long haul we offer added security® extended service agreements and maintenance plans that will help protect your car for up to 7 years or 100,000 miles they re the only mechanical and maintenance plans backed by subaru and because we ve been backing them for more than 30 years they re agreements you can trust your dealer has full coverage details all-weather floor mats custom-fitted heavygauge protective mats help protect vehicle s carpet from sand dirt and moisture not intended for use on top of carpeted floor mats dog guard/compartment separator separates pets and cargo from the passenger area not for use with child seats

2014 outback dimensions 61.0 2014 outback colors paint 40.8 38.7 1 39.3 34.3 cu ft 43.0 37.8 satin white pearl 18 3° ° 20.4 2 19.5° 107.9 189.0 ice silver metallic tungsten metallic twilight blue metallic cypress green pearl 22 .2° 8.7 61.0 71.7 length/width/height wheelbase track front/rear base curb weight manual/automatic 189.0 inches/71.7 inches 80.7 inches including mirrors 65.8 inches 66.1 inches with cross bars in position 107.9 inches 61.0 inches/61.0 inches 2.5i 3,423 lbs/3,495 lbs 2.5i premium 3,429/3,508 lbs 2.5i limited n/a/3,538 lbs 3.6r limited n/a/3,648 lbs 8.7 inches venetian red pearl upholstery deep indigo pearl carbide gray metallic crystal black silica8 ground clearance at base curb weight black striated cloth bsc ivory striated cloth isc 71.3 cu ft 66.1 3 off-black leather obl saddle brown leather sbl3 warm ivory leather wil 2.5i limited 3.6r limited 61.0 color combinations satin white pearl ice silver metallic 2.5i 2.5i premium 2.5i limited 3.6r