2015 Subaru Forester by Subaru Motors USA

More catalogs by Subaru Motors USA | 2015 Subaru Forester | 12 pages | 2014-11-12

Ads

Contacts for Subaru Motors USA

Customer Service: 1-800-SUBARU3 (1-800-782-2783)

Hours of Operation: 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (EST) Monday through Thursday
10:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (EST) Friday

Written correspondence can be sent to:

Subaru of America, Inc.
Subaru Plaza
P.O. Box 6000
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034-6000
Attn: Customer/Dealer Services
http://www.subaru.com/

Catalog 2015 Subaru Forester

electric power steering rack and pinion cruise control system sensor pre collision system electronic speed control control unit 18 in aluminum alloy wheels heating and air conditioning controls subaru adaptive cruise control subaru forester subaru forest harman kardon speakers subaru forester brochure manual subaru forest 2004 subaru forester subaru forester 2004 subaru forester engine roof cargo basket roof cargo carrier subaru forester accessories subaru forester passengers roof cargo carriers subaru forester parts subaru forester 20 subaru forester passenger side mirror leather shift boot subaru forester 22 engine antilock brake system grocery bag hook roof cargo carriers for cars tilt telescopic steering telescopic steering columns telescopic steering column metallic dark gray dark gray metallic g rear brake disc tilt telescopic steering wheel sensor adaptive cruise control units side view mirror side view mirrors dark gray metal paint throttle activator valve control painted rear bumper covers rear bumper cover rear bumpers cover transmission control unit 22 inch x 8 inch wheels 17 inch steering wheel automatic transmission control unit maximum towing capacity 12 inch alloy wheel door lock latch 6 inch wheels and tires 8 inch wheels and tires tcs rack and pinion steering body side moldings 17 inch steering wheel covers engine control unit

2015 Subaru Forester is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Subaru

Featured catalog pages of 2015 Subaru Forester

forester responsible reliable ready to join the family 2015 at subaru we’re committed to building a lasting rewarding relationship with you and the world we share we start by building our vehicles to last—it’s why 94 of all the vehicles sold in the last 12 years are still on the road today.1 we also share your desire for a cleaner greener world every 2015 non-turbo forester achieves partial zero emission vehicle—pzev2—status because of its exceptionally low emissions what’s more in 2004 subaru of indiana automotive inc sia became the first manufacturing facility in the u.s to reach zero-landfill status— nothing from its manufacturing efforts ever goes into a landfill subaru is headquartered in a zero-landfill office in cherry hill nj 1 2015 forester 1 based on ihs automotive polk u.s total registrations my2002–2013 2 2015 subaru forester 2.5l models achieving a partial zero emission vehicle pzev rating by the california air

there’s a lot you can do when there’s nothing saying you can’t introducing the 2015 subaru forester the forester is all about potential to do what you enjoy with those closest to you and to be there for those that need you it’s efficient achieving 32 highway mpg1 versatile with subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive with available x-mode® featuring hill descent control and roomy with a large cabin and ample cargo room it’s safe too having been named an iihs top safety pick for eight years running 2007–2014 and a 2014 top safety pick plus when equipped with optional eyesight®.2,3 1 2015 forester efficient thanks to its lineartronic® cvt you’ll get optimal mpg at every speed from its efficient subaru boxer® engine up to 32 highway mpg.1 versatile subaru symmetrical awd helps you drive with control and confidence while the available x-mode® featuring hill descent control helps you more easily navigate the steep and the slippery

3 2015 forester a whole lot to love and much to explore forester 2.5i limited in quartz blue pearl with accessory

well planned well connected auto-dimming mirrors with approach light make it easier­—and safer—to come and go with the accessory exterior auto-dimming mirrors with approach light.1 when the doors are opened or unlocked with the key fob led lights on the side-view mirrors will help light the way casting light on all four doors and the ground near the vehicle they can also help reduce headlight glare in traffic when the interior autodimming rearview mirror detects excessive light from the rear of the vehicle the side-view mirrors asutomatically dim helping to keep the light out of your eyes the brighter the light the dimmer the mirrors and the better you’ll be able to see 1 exterior auto-dimming mirrors with approach light are accessory equipment requires interior auto-dimming rearview mirror accessory 6 2015 forester not dimmed forester 2.5i touring with platinum leather and optional equipment

9 2015 forester refined interior there’s a lot to enjoy in the new forester like plush materials convenient technology and an available large panoramic moonroof to give everyone a wide-open feeling there’s also a standard 4.3-inch full-color multifunction display to supply info such as vehicle settings the rear-vision camera and the available eyesight® driver-assist system1 plus the available touchscreen navigation system helps you find your way while the aha™ connected service2 via the subaru starlink™ infotainment system offers safe access to podcasts internet radio apps and more 1 eyesight is a driver-assist system which may not operate optimally under all driving conditions the driver is always responsible for safe and attentive driving system effectiveness depends on many factors such as vehicle maintenance weather and road conditions see owner’s manual for complete details on system operations and limitations please remember to turn off

“the 2014 subaru forester earned the highest possible front crash prevention rating by iihs when equipped with subaru eyesight.”2 – insurance institute for highway safety iihs a vigilant safety feature that gives peace of mind to every drive pre-collision braking adaptive cruise control a driver ahead unexpectedly hits the brakes or cuts you off eyesight®1 warns you applies brakes to help avoid it and at lower speeds can even help you stop your subaru traffic doesn’t always flow so eyesight® doesn’t only keep a set speed the system looks ahead and helps the subaru automatically adjust to keep your distance even in stopand-go highway traffic 11 2015 forester pre-collision throttle management lane departure and sway warning if you put the car in drive instead of reverse and eyesight® sees an object in your path it cuts power to help you avoid accelerating into it you accidentally drift to the edge of your lane and begin to cross into another

a turbocharged taskmaster forester 2.0xt utility with just the right amount of sport the forester 2.0xt features a turbocharged direct-injected subaru boxer® engine with 250 hp achieving 28 highway mpg1 this advanced engine is mated to a high-torque lineartronic® cvt with paddle shifters and 6 and 8-speed2 manual modes to help ensure peak mpg while keeping things fun behind the wheel pumping out that extra rush the way you want it standard subaru intelligent drive si-drive includes three distinctive performance modes that customize engine response at the push of a button on the outside its aggressive looks and large 18-inch wheels reveal the fiercer side of the forester 2.0xt 1 epa estimated fuel economy for 2015 forester 2.0xt at 28 highway mpg actual mileage may vary 2 8-speed manual mode with si-drive sport sharp s setting 13 2015 forester forester 2.0xt touring in ice silver metallic with optional

“much of the forester’s enduring appeal lies in the fact that it offers most of the suv attributes people really want and use – full-time all-wheel drive a little bit of extra ground clearance and hatchback utility – without the bulk of a full-blown suv.”1 2015 forester equipment edmunds.com july 2013 94 of subaru vehicles sold in the last 12 years are still on the road today.2 the 2014 subaru forester.® motor trend’s 2014 sport utility of the year.® forester 2.5i touring in ice silver metallic with optional equipment 2.5i premium 2.0xt premium • 170-hp 2.5-liter 4-cylinder subaru boxer® engine • subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive • 6-speed manual transmission or optional lineartronic® cvt • 17-inch styled steel wheels • cloth upholstery • 6-way manually adjustable driver’s seat 4-way manually adjustable frontpassenger’s seat • 4-speaker single-cd audio system with

2015 forester specifications engine and drivetrain engine power torque 2015 forester specifications 2.5i 2.0xt fuel fuel economy 2.5-liter dohc aluminum-alloy 16-valve horizontally opposed subaru boxer® engine with active valve control system 170 hp 5,800 rpm 174 lb-ft 4,100 rpm 2.5i city/highway/combined2 fuel requirement 2.0-liter dohc intercooled turbocharged aluminum-alloy 16-valve 4-cylinder horizontally opposed subaru boxer® engine with dual active valve control system 250 hp 5,600 rpm 258 lb-ft 2,000-4,800 rpm si-drive performance management system fully synchronized 6-speed manual with incline start assist 2.5i and 2.5i premium standard 2.5i limited 2.5i touring 2.0xt premium and 2.0xt touring not available automatic transmission lineartronic cvt continuously variable transmission with incline start assist and manual mode for 2.0xt models 2.5i and 2.5i premium optional 2.5i limited 2.5i touring 2.0xt premium and 2.0xt touring standard steering electric

2015 forester equipment exterior 2015 forester equipment 2.5i 2.5i premium 2.5i limited 2.5i touring 2.0xt premium 2.0xt touring climate control 2.5i high-intensity discharge hid low-beam and multireflector halogen high-beam headlights manually adjustable cfc-free air conditioning system with air filtration fog lights automatic climate control system with air filtration rear spoiler dual-zone automatic climate control system with air filtration black side mirrors   body-color side mirrors body-color side mirrors with integrated turn signals panoramic moonroof 99 uv light reducing3 raised roof rails black finish     4   5 security keyless entry system with answer-back electronic chirp safety active brake assist brake override system 4 daytime running lights drl reclining rear seats eyesight® driver-assist system7 60/40-split flat-folding rear seatbacks passive one-touch folding rear seatbacks driver’s and front-passenger’s front airbags srs10

2015 forester accessories heavy-duty roof cargo basket mounts to vehicles with standard roof rails and is compatible with most genuine subaru roof carriers for bikes kayaks skis and cargo carriers not applicable to vehicles with fixed cross bar set 2015 forester owner benefits fog light kit casts a low and wide beam of light to enhance vision in inclement weather cargo tray tough durable tray helps protect cargo area can be easily removed and rinsed clean side window deflectors let the fresh air in while helping to keep the weather out black acrylic plastic construction is designed specifically for an exact fit moonroof air deflector helps reduce wind noise and sun glare when moonroof is open protecting your investment subaru badge of ownership once you’re part of our family we’ll be there for you every subaru comes with 24-hour roadside assistance for 3 years or 36,000 miles if you have trouble on the road a tow to the nearest subaru retailer and other services are

2015 forester dimensions 2015 forester colors 60.9 80.0 80.5 1 41.4 40.0 39.8 37.5 paint 34.4 cu ft 31.5 cu ft 38.0 43.0 23 .0° .0° 25 ° 21.0 4 ° 20.0 8.7 103.9 61.1 180.9 70.7 66.4 68.2 74.7 cu ft 68.5 cu ft satin white pearl ice silver metallic quartz blue pearl venetian red pearl burnished bronze metallic jasmine green metallic dark gray metallic crystal black silica upholstery 60.9 80.0 80.5 1 34.4 cu ft 31.5 cu ft wheelbase 103.9 inches track front/rear 60.9 inches/61.1 inches base curb weight manual/automatic 23 .0° 39.8 37.5 180.9 inches/70.7 inches 80.0 inches/80.5 inches1 with side mirrors 68.2 inches with roof rails 66.4 inches without roof rails 41.4 40.0 length/width/height 43.0 38.0 2.5i 3,296 lbs/3,366 lbs 2.5i premium 3,318 lbs/3,391 lbs 2.5i limited n/a/3,419 lbs ° 21.0 4 ° 2.5i touring n/a/3,444 lbs 20.0 2.0xt premium n/a/3,624 lbs 2.0xt touring n/a/3,651 103.9 lbs 180.9 headroom front/rear 40.0 inches/37.5 inches