2016 Subaru Impreza by Subaru Motors USA

More catalogs by Subaru Motors USA | 2016 Subaru Impreza | 13 pages | 2018-09-13

Ads

Contacts for Subaru Motors USA

Customer Service: 1-800-SUBARU3 (1-800-782-2783)

Hours of Operation: 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (EST) Monday through Thursday
10:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (EST) Friday

Written correspondence can be sent to:

Subaru of America, Inc.
Subaru Plaza
P.O. Box 6000
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034-6000
Attn: Customer/Dealer Services
http://www.subaru.com/

Catalog 2016 Subaru Impreza

the other side of the sun 15 inch steel wheels tire pressure monitoring system variable ratio rack and pinion subaru boxer engine subaru boxer engine manual subaru adaptive cruise control subaru impreza usa motors automatic transmission manual subaru impreza subaru impreza wrx subaru impreza manual subaru impreza l manual subaru impreza engine 2004 subaru impreza subaru impreza brakes manual subaru impreza window motor kelley blue book roof cargo carrier automatic transmission shifters roof cargo carriers carpet floor mats carpeted floor mats tilt telescopic steering wrap steering wheel dark gray metallic g 4 spoke steering wheel continuously variable transmission telescopic steering columns aluminum alloy wheels automatic transmission manual telescopic steering column dark blue metalic 4 speed manual transmission 3 speed manual transmission 5 speed manual transmission adaptive cruise control manual power folding side mirror antilock brake system start stop buttons adaptive cruise control dark gray metal paint remote garage door opener garage door opener remote garage door opener brake force distributer dark blue metallic paint front wheel drive cars brake force distribution 4 wheel drive vehicles garage door openers 205 55 r16 remote lock unlock traction control system air conditioner controler

2016 Subaru Impreza is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Subaru

Featured catalog pages of 2016 Subaru Impreza

take a guided tour online tour.subaru.com/impreza2016 it’s the ultimate way to get to know the impreza on your terms get up close and personal with color configurators videos 360-views interactive content and so much more 2016 app store tour.subaru.com/imprezaapp impreza these brochures were printed with vegetable-based inks and produced using a “green printing process” the forest stewardship council® fsc ® is an international organization that brings people together to find solutions which promote responsible stewardship of the world’s forests and environments by producing these brochures in a green way rather than by traditional methods we saved 80 trees preserved for the future 37,395 gallons of wastewater flow 2,503 lbs solid waste not generated 6,895 lbs net greenhouse gases prevented 36,000,000 btus energy not consumed calculations provided by environmental paper network fsc® is not responsible for any calculations on saving resources by

1 2016 2015 impreza a thrill that makes perfect sense you’ll be hooked from the start in the 2016 impreza clearly the smart choice it achieves an impressive 37 highway mpg1 with standard subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive it’s also exceptionally reliable considering that 95 of all subaru vehicles sold in the last 10 years are still on the road today.2 it’s flexible with a 4 or 5-door body style to fit your plans and it’s loaded with great entertainment perks like the standard subaru starlink™ in-vehicle technology featuring pandora,® iheart® radio stitcher™ and aha.™3 impreza it’s not just a car it’s a subaru 1 epa estimated fuel economy for 2016 impreza 2.0i non-sport models with cvt at 37 highway mpg actual mileage may vary 2 based on ihs automotive polk u.s total registrations my2005–october 2014 3 compatible smartphone and applications required for applications to operate latest version of each application

kelley blue book’s kbb.com named the 2015 subaru impreza best resale value in its class.1 at 37 highway mpg2 with standard subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive the impreza is a rare combination of great fuel economy and outstanding capability plus its efficient lineartronic® cvt continuously variable transmission helps ensure you’ll get optimal mpg out of its subaru boxer® engine fun standard subaru starlink™ in-vehicle technology offers nearly unlimited entertainment and information choices.3 it can even display incoming texts onscreen so you can stay in touch without having to pick up your phone.4 plus touchscreen audio systems on every impreza keep your tunes at the ready while you keep your focus on the road 1 vehicle’s projected resale value is specific to the 2015 model year for more information visit kelley blue book’s kbb.com kelley blue book is a registered trademark of kelley blue book co inc 2 epa estimated fuel economy for 2016

touchscreen audio systems subaru starlink ™ smartphone integration 5 2016 impreza text messaging capability interior features plenty of ways to play impreza 2.0i limited with ivory leather and optional equipment loaded with optimum entertainment potential the impreza includes standard perks like subaru starlink™ in-vehicle technology with quick access to multimedia options including apps like pandora,® iheart® radio stitcher™ and aha.™1 plus it’ll read or display incoming texts,2 so you can stay connected without taking your focus from the road and it can be controlled via voice commands steering-wheelmounted controls or the high-definition touchscreen now there’s also the all-new available subaru starlink™ safety and security connected services to keep you and your subaru safe and sound.3 the audio system offers full rich audio for your favorite tunes while the available touchscreen navigation system provides the same comfortable

7 2016 impreza lots of room lots of potential there are very few limitations in the 2016 impreza enjoy up to 96.9 cubic feet of passenger space with the 4-door and up to 97.5 cubic feet in the 5-door plus you can adjust the 60/40-split flat-folding rear seatbacks in an instant to accommodate longer items and a rear passenger on the same trip there’s also the available leather-trimmed steering wheel shift knob and seats to help make the cabin even more comfortable impreza 2.0i limited with ivory leather and optional

“a 2015 iihs top safety pick with optional eyesight®.” – insurance institute for highway safety iihs an extra set of eyes every time you drive adaptive cruise control a driver ahead unexpectedly hits the brakes or cuts you off eyesight®1 warns you applies the brakes to help avoid it and at lower speeds can even help you stop your subaru traffic doesn’t always flow so eyesight® doesn’t only keep a set speed the system looks ahead and helps the subaru automatically adjust to keep your distance even in stop-and-go highway traffic pre-collision throttle management lane departure and sway warning if you put the car in drive instead of reverse and eyesight® sees an object in your path it cuts power to help you avoid accelerating into it you accidentally drift to the edge of your lane and begin to cross into another eyesight® watches for lane markers and chimes to warn you before you leave your lane 1 eyesight is a driver assist technology

a car you can trust to protect safety from all sides as the only manufacturer with iihs top safety picks for all models for the last six years 2010–2015 the 2016 impreza comes from a long line of vehicles proven to protect you can count on the added awareness of the standard rear-vision camera the protection of seven standard airbags1 and the reassurance of the all-new subaru starlink™ safety and security connected services2 with instant access to help when you need it most 24/7 365 days a year rear-vision camera before you can avoid danger you have to see it coming the impreza features a standard rear-vision camera that gives you a clearer view of the area behind your vehicle so you can be in charge of your surroundings airbags 11 2016 impreza to help keep occupants safe we included seven standard airbags including a driver’s knee airbag to help reduce injuries in the event of a crash.1 ring-shaped reinforcement frame the ring-shaped reinforcement frame

2016 impreza trim levels the best-selling all-wheel drive car in its segment for the past 10 years.2 subaru impreza was named a best back-to-school car of 2015 from kelley blue book’s kbb.com.1 2.0i 4-door and 5-door 2.0i premium 4-door and 5-door 2.0i limited 4-door and 5-door • 148-hp 2.0-liter 4-cylinder subaru boxer engine • subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive • 5-speed manual transmission or optional lineartronic® cvt continuously variable transmission • 15-inch steel wheels with covers • rear spoiler • cloth upholstery • 6-way manually adjustable driver’s seat 4-way manually adjustable front-passenger’s seat • subaru starlink™ 6.2 multimedia system with pandora® iheart® radio stitcher™ and aha™ smartphone app integration4 high-resolution lcd touchscreen display 4 speakers am/fm/cd player hd radio® with itunes® tagging capability usb port/ipod® control bluetooth® audio

2016 impreza specifications engine and drivetrain 2016 impreza specifications 2.0i power torque 2.0-liter dohc aluminum-alloy 16-valve horizontally opposed 4-cylinder subaru boxer® engine with dual active valve control system 148 hp 6,200 rpm 145 lb-ft 4,200 rpm transmission fully synchronized 5-speed manual with incline start assist 2.0i and 2.0i sport premium standard 2.0i premium 2.0i limited and 2.0i sport limited n/a 2.0i sport lineartronic® cvt continuously variable transmission with adaptive control and incline start assist 2.0i and 2.0i sport premium optional 2.0i premium 2.0i limited and 2.0i sport limited standard ca emissions • levii pzev1 chassis continued 4-wheel disc ventilated front 4-channel 4-sensor abs with electronic brake-force distribution ebd • • brake discs front/rear 10.9 inches/10.8 inches • • brake assist when emergency braking is detected by how quickly the brake pedal is pressed maximum brake pressure is

2016 impreza equipment exterior 2.0i 2.0i premium 2.0i limited 2.0i sport premium 2.0i sport limited fog lights 2016 impreza equipment security 2.0i 2.0i premium 2.0i limited 2.0i sport premium 2.0i sport limited keyless entry system with answer-back electronic chirp antitheft security system with engine immobilizer steering-responsive fog lights when equipped with optional eyesight driver assist technology ® black folding side mirrors safety body-color folding side mirrors active body-color folding side mirrors with integrated turn signals subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive awd    body-color door handles eyesight® driver assist technology5,8 vehicle dynamics control vdc body-color door handles with chrome accents traction control system tcs heated side mirrors and windshield wiper de-icer all-weather package power tilt/sliding-glass moonroof 95 uva and 99 uvb light reducing3 4,5 single exhaust outlet with stainless tip 4-door 4,5 4,5 5 5 4-wheel antilock braking

2016 impreza accessories all-weather floor mats custom-fitted heavy-gauge floor mats help protect the vehicle carpet from sand dirt and moisture not intended for use on top of carpeted floor mats for a complete list of available accessories visit your local subaru retailer or visit www.subaru.com remote engine starter allows vehicle to be started by pushing a button from the convenience of home or office up to 400 feet away depending on obstructions so that the vehicle interior is more comfortable upon entry the start/stop button blinks to confirm the engine has started a/t only 2016 impreza owner benefits for additional subaru resources including owner’s manuals maintenance schedules roadside assistance and more log on to www.mysubaru.com protecting your investment subaru badge of ownership once you’re part of our family we’ll be there for you every subaru comes with 24-hour roadside assistance for 3 years or 36,000 miles if you have trouble on the road a tow

2016 impreza dimensions 59.4 78.9 79.5 2 39.8 37.2 1 43.5 paint 37.1 impreza 4-door 2016 impreza colors 35.4 104.1 59.6 180.5 68.5 4-door 180.5 inches/68.5 inches 78.9/79.52 including mirrors 57.7 inches 5-door 174.0 inches/68.5 inches 78.9/79.52 including mirrors 57.7 inches 2.0i sport 59.4 inches3 wheelbase 104.1 inches track front/rear 59.4 inches/59.6 inches base curb weight manual/automatic 2.0i 2,955 lbs/3,032 lbs 2.0i premium n/a/3,076 lbs 2.0i limited n/a/3,109 lbs 2.0i sport premium 3,032 lbs/3,109 lbs 2.0i sport limited n/a/3,131 lbs ice silver metallic jasmine green metallic quartz blue pearl dark blue metallic venetian red pearl dark gray metallic crystal black silica black tricot bt ivory tricot it black leather bl ivory leather il 59.4 3 57.7 length/width/height crystal white pearl 52.4 cu ft upholstery 59.4 78.9 79.5 2 37.7 39.8 37.2 1 impreza 5-door black striped cloth bsc ivory striped cloth isc 22.5 cu ft 43.5 35.4 104.1 174.0 59.6 68.5

take a guided tour online tour.subaru.com/impreza2016 it’s the ultimate way to get to know the impreza on your terms get up close and personal with color configurators videos 360-views interactive content and so much more 2016 app store tour.subaru.com/imprezaapp impreza these brochures were printed with vegetable-based inks and produced using a “green printing process” the forest stewardship council® fsc ® is an international organization that brings people together to find solutions which promote responsible stewardship of the world’s forests and environments by producing these brochures in a green way rather than by traditional methods we saved 80 trees preserved for the future 37,395 gallons of wastewater flow 2,503 lbs solid waste not generated 6,895 lbs net greenhouse gases prevented 36,000,000 btus energy not consumed calculations provided by environmental paper network fsc® is not responsible for any calculations on saving resources by