2016 Subaru XV Crosstrek by Subaru Motors USA

More catalogs by Subaru Motors USA | 2016 Subaru XV Crosstrek | 14 pages | 2018-09-11

Ads

Contacts for Subaru Motors USA

Customer Service: 1-800-SUBARU3 (1-800-782-2783)

Hours of Operation: 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (EST) Monday through Thursday
10:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (EST) Friday

Written correspondence can be sent to:

Subaru of America, Inc.
Subaru Plaza
P.O. Box 6000
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034-6000
Attn: Customer/Dealer Services
http://www.subaru.com/

Catalog 2016 Subaru XV Crosstrek

light and light covers electronic brake force distribution kit tire pressure monitoring system variable ratio rack and pinion speed limiter the rpm limit of the engine the different features of the brochure subaru adaptive cruise control motors automatic transmission manual kelley blue book automatic transmission shifters carpet floor mats carpeted floor mats tilt telescopic steering leather shift knob wrap steering wheel automatic transmission manual telescopic steering columns telescopic steering column roof cargo carrier adaptive cruise control manual drivers seat manual height adjustment roof cargo carriers dark gray metallic g 4 spoke steering wheel power folding side mirror antilock brake system adaptive cruise control nickel metal hydride continuously variable transmission 4 wheel drive vehicles 4 speed manual transmission brake force distributer 3 speed manual transmission brake force distribution 5 speed manual transmission remote garage door opener remote lock unlock aluminum alloy wheels garage door opener remote traction control system dark gray metal paint passenger seat manual height adjustment 7 spoke alloy wheels 5 spoke alloy wheels spoke alloy wheels electronic stability control automatic leather shift knob cover tire repair kit garage door opener maximum towing capacity garage door openers electric garage door openers body side moldings body side molding daytime running lights

2016 Subaru XV Crosstrek is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Subaru

Featured catalog pages of 2016 Subaru XV Crosstrek

take a guided tour online tour.subaru.com/crosstrek2016 it’s the ultimate way to get to know the crosstrek on your terms get up close and personal with color configurators videos 360-views interactive content and so much more 2016 app store tour.subaru.com/crosstrekapp crosstrek these brochures were printed with vegetable-based inks and produced using a “green printing process.” the forest stewardship council® fsc® is an international organization that brings people together to find solutions which promote responsible stewardship of the world’s forests and environments by producing these brochures in a green way rather than by traditional methods we saved 88 trees preserved for the future 40,845 gallons of wastewater flow saved 2,735 lbs solid waste not generated 7,531 lbs net greenhouse gases prevented 40,000,000 btus energy not consumed calculations provided by environmental paper network fsc® is not responsible for any calculations on saving

make plans push them farther the 2016 crosstrek a rare combination of efficiency and capability the 2016 crosstrek is meant for more with a high 8.7 inches of ground clearance standard subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive and 34 highway mpg efficiency.1 factor in the durability that subaru is known for—95 of vehicles sold in the last 10 years are still on the road today 2—and it’s clear in the crosstrek you are going to love where it takes you 1 2016 crosstrek capable its capability starts at the core the subaru boxer® engine sends power to all four wheels via subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive achieving up to 34 highway mpg1 in the process coupled with 8.7 inches of ground clearance the crosstrek prompts ambitious plans and unexpected destinations efficient get exceptional efficiency without having to sacrifice driving enjoyment and capability the crosstrek hybrid achieves an impressive 30 city mpg 34 highway mpg and 31 combined mpg.3 the crosstrek 2.0i is also

3 2016 crosstrek it’s always more fun at the top set your sights high the crosstrek is more than ready for the challenge carrying cargo is easy thanks to the 60/40-split flat-folding rear seatbacks and standard integrated roof rails that can accommodate plenty of gear rough terrain is easy to tackle as well with subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive and 8.7 inches of ground clearance now you can spend less time preparing—and more time doing crosstrek 2.0i limited in ice silver metallic with optional and accessory

touchscreen audio systems subaru starlink ™ smartphone integration 5 2016 crosstrek text messaging capability1 interior technology plug in to play on crosstrek 2.0i premium with black cloth stay entertained and at ease standard subaru starlink™ in-vehicle technology can display incoming texts on screen1 and grants access to apps like pandora,® iheart® radio stitcher™ and aha.™2 personalize your tunes with standard bluetooth® streaming hd radio® and available siriusxm® satellite radio.3 get even more high-tech with available features like keyless access with push-button start or a 7.0-inch touchscreen navigation system plus there’s the all-new starlink™ safety and security connected services4 that can send help when an airbag deploys help police locate your vehicle if it’s stolen and lots more 1  starlink can read incoming texts out loud when the vehicle is traveling at speeds over 5 miles per hour and can display

7 2016 crosstrek all in to go all out crosstrek 2.0i limited with ivory leather and optional equipment roomy interior load gear and friends alike in the capable yet comfortable 2016 crosstrek there’s plenty of cargo options with 60/40-split flat-folding rear seatbacks and lots of room for passengers with up to 97.5 cubic feet of interior volume and with the available leather-trimmed steering wheel shifter and seats you can enjoy even more comfort and

“a 2015 iihs top safety pick with optional eyesight®.” – insurance institute for highway safety iihs an extra set of eyes every time you drive adaptive cruise control a driver ahead unexpectedly hits the brakes or cuts you off eyesight®1 warns you applies the brakes to help avoid it and at lower speeds can even help you stop your subaru traffic doesn’t always flow so eyesight® doesn’t only keep a set speed the system looks ahead and helps the subaru automatically adjust to keep your distance even in stopand-go highway traffic pre-collision throttle management lane departure and sway warning if you put the car in drive instead of reverse and eyesight® sees an object in your path it cuts power to help you avoid accelerating into it you accidentally drift to the edge of your lane and begin to cross into another eyesight® watches for lane markers and chimes to warn you before you leave your lane 1 eyesight is a driver assist technology which

better at what subaru does best all-new safety features we found a way to make the 2016 crosstrek even better at protecting our owners and their vehicles with the all-new starlink™ safety and security connected services1 there are also standard features like a rear-vision camera and seven airbags srs 2 plus exceptional awd capability to help ensure you’ll have control even in unfavorable weather there are available features as well like blind-spot detection with lane change assist and rear cross-traffic alert3 to offer extra help when you need it 11 2016 crosstrek rear cross-traffic alert blind-spot detection rear cross-traffic alert uses radar sensors to help warn you of traffic approaching from the side as you are backing up utilizing a flashing visual indicator in your side mirror and an audible warning using radar sensors blind-spot detection warns you with a visual indicator in your side mirror if it senses a vehicle in your blind spot another feature of this system

more adventure with less impact 2016 crosstrek hybrid enjoy great all-around fuel economy of 31 combined mpg1 and increased power you can feel thanks to the subaru boxer® engine that uses a hybrid electric drive system to give you 160 combined horsepower green from the start the crosstrek hybrid is built in a zero-landfill facility plus it earns an advanced technology partial zero emission vehicle at-pzev rating.2 and feel more at ease in an upgraded interior with unique gauges a color multifunction display with energy flow meter automatic climate control and keyless access with push-button start it’s everything you love about the crosstrek enhanced 13 2016 crosstrek 1  epa estimated fuel economy for crosstrek hybrid at 31 combined mpg actual mileage may vary.  2  2016 subaru crosstrek hybrid vehicles achieving an advanced technology partial zero emission vehicle at-pzev rating by the california air resources board are available in all 50 states only

2016 crosstrek trim levels the most fuel-efficient awd compact crossover compact cuv in america.1 “highly competent on paper and on the road you can’t go wrong with the value that is the capable and comfortable crosstrek.” motor trend august 2015 2.0i premium 2.0i limited • 148-hp 2.0-liter 4-cylinder subaru boxer® engine • subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive • 5-speed manual transmission • fog lights • 17-inch aluminum-alloy wheels • roof rails black finish • cloth upholstery • subaru starlink™ 6.2 multimedia system with pandora® iheart® radio stitcher™ and aha™ smartphone app integration3 high-resolution lcd touchscreen display 4 speakers am/fm/cd player hd radio® with itunes® tagging capability usb port ipod® control bluetooth® audio streaming and hands-free phone connectivity and 3.5-mm auxiliary jack • 6-way manually adjustable driver’s seat 4-way manually

2016 crosstrek specifications engine and drivetrain 2.0i 2.0i suspension 4-wheel independent raised front macpherson strut type stabilizer bar rear double wishbone stabilizer bar brakes 4-wheel disc ventilated front 4-channel 4-sensor abs with electronic brake-force distribution ebd brake discs front/rear 11.6 inches/10.8 inches fully synchronized 5-speed manual with incline start assist 2.0i and 2.0i premium standard 2.0i limited hybrid and hybrid touring n/a brake assist when emergency braking is detected by how quickly the brake pedal is pressed maximum brake pressure is immediately applied lineartronic® cvt continuously variable transmission with adaptive control incline start assist and manual-mode paddle shifters 2.0i premium optional 2.0i limited hybrid and hybrid touring standard brake override system if both brake and accelerator pedals are pressed simultaneously the system reduces the operation of the accelerator pedal to help prevent unintentional vehicle acceleration

2016 crosstrek equipment exterior 2016 crosstrek equipment 2.0i 2.0i premium 2.0i limited hybrid hybrid touring instrumentation 2.0i steering-responsive fog lights when equipped with optional eyesight® driver assist technology black folding side mirrors body-color folding side mirrors body-color folding side mirrors with integrated turn signals hybrid hybrid touring security body-color door handles body-color door handles with chrome accents keyless entry system with answer-back electronic chirp heated side mirrors and windshield wiper de-icer all-weather package antitheft security system with engine immobilizer active grille shutter safety roof rails black finish 5 5 active subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive awd seating and trim eyesight® driver assist technology5,9 6-way manually adjustable driver’s seat 4-way manually adjustable front-passenger’s seat blind-spot detection with lane change assist and rear cross-traffic alert10 heated front seats all-weather

2016 crosstrek accessories trailer hitch rated at 200 lbs tongue weight with 1,500 lbs of towing capacity engineered to the same rigorous standards as the rest of the crosstrek hitch ball not included trailer brakes may be required excludes hybrid models for a complete list of available accessories visit your local subaru retailer or visit www.subaru.com sti alloy wheel the sti 15-spoke alloy wheel helps to give the crosstrek the perfect blend of attitude and style the wheels are finished in black and finished off with sti branded center caps 2016 crosstrek owner benefits for additional subaru resources including owner’s manuals maintenance schedules roadside assistance and more log on to www.mysubaru.com protecting your investment subaru badge of ownership once you’re part of our family we’ll be there for you every subaru comes with 24-hour roadside assistance for 3 years or 36,000 miles if you have trouble on the road a tow to the nearest subaru retailer and

2016 crosstrek colors 2016 crosstrek dimensions paint 39.8 37.2 1 37.7 60.0 22.3 cu ft 21.5 cu ft.2 35.4 43.5 18 0° crystal white pearl .7° 27 21.1° desert khaki 70.1 175.2 length/width/height 175.2 inches/70.1 inches 78.9/79.53 inches including mirrors 63.6 inches with roof rails wheelbase 103.7 inches track front/rear 60.0 inches/60.0 inches base curb weight manual/automatic 2.0i 3,109 lbs/n/a 2.0i premium 3,109 lbs/3,186 lbs 2.0i limited n/a/3,208 lbs hybrid n/a/3,451 lbs hybrid touring n/a/3,495 lbs ground clearance 8.7 inches at base curb weight jasmine green metallic venetian red pearl 63.6 black cloth bc 60.0 ivory cloth ic color combinations crystal white pearl 39.8 inches/37.7 inches with moonroof 37.2 inches/37.7 inches legroom front/rear 43.5 inches/35.4 inches shoulder room front/rear 55.6 inches/54.2 inches hip room front/rear 52.2 inches/53.1 inches passenger volume 97.5 cubic feet with moonroof 94.0 cubic feet cargo volume 43 22.3 cubic feet 2.0i

take a guided tour online tour.subaru.com/crosstrek2016 it’s the ultimate way to get to know the crosstrek on your terms get up close and personal with color configurators videos 360-views interactive content and so much more 2016 app store tour.subaru.com/crosstrekapp crosstrek these brochures were printed with vegetable-based inks and produced using a “green printing process.” the forest stewardship council® fsc® is an international organization that brings people together to find solutions which promote responsible stewardship of the world’s forests and environments by producing these brochures in a green way rather than by traditional methods we saved 88 trees preserved for the future 40,845 gallons of wastewater flow saved 2,735 lbs solid waste not generated 7,531 lbs net greenhouse gases prevented 40,000,000 btus energy not consumed calculations provided by environmental paper network fsc® is not responsible for any calculations on saving