2017 Subaru Forester by Subaru Motors USA

More catalogs by Subaru Motors USA | 2017 Subaru Forester | 14 pages | 2018-12-05

Ads

Contacts for Subaru Motors USA

Customer Service: 1-800-SUBARU3 (1-800-782-2783)

Hours of Operation: 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (EST) Monday through Thursday
10:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (EST) Friday

Written correspondence can be sent to:

Subaru of America, Inc.
Subaru Plaza
P.O. Box 6000
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034-6000
Attn: Customer/Dealer Services
http://www.subaru.com/

Catalog 2017 Subaru Forester

2017 Subaru Forester is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Subaru

Featured catalog pages of 2017 Subaru Forester

forester 2017 subaru forester a whole lot to

do what you love and do it often the redesigned 2017 subaru forester inspired to do more outstanding versatility great fuel economy and an impressive safety reputation make the 2017 forester a favorite when it comes to pursuing your passions with those you care about the most 1 2017 forester efficient versatile safe spacious thanks to its available lineartronic® cvt subaru symmetrical awd helps you drive with get extra peace of mind for your daily drive with available reclining rear seats make the generous you’ll get optimal mpg at every speed confidence while available x-mode® featuring hill available safety technologies like blind-spot detection,2 cabin especially comfortable for rear passengers from its efficient subaru boxer descent control helps you more easily navigate rear cross-traffic alert and eyesight available while the available power rear gate gives you easy steep roads there’s also 8.7 of ground clearance starlink safety and security connected

starlink ™ safety and security connected services touchscreen navigation system roomy interior there’s a lot to enjoy in the 2017 forester like rich materials and a large panoramic moonroof to give the cabin a wide-open feeling there’s also a 4.3-inch fullcolor multifunction display to supply info such as vehicle settings average fuel economy and the available eyesight® driver assist technology.1 plus standard subaru starlink™ gives you instant access to music apps and messages2 through the touchscreen and it displays the standard rear-vision camera when you’re backing up it also offers access to the available touchscreen navigation system to help you find your way forester 2.5i touring with saddle brown leather and optional equipment 1 eyesight is a driver assist technology which may not operate optimally under all driving conditions the driver is always responsible for safe and attentive driving system effectiveness depends on many factors such as

5 2017 forester lots of room for lots of possibilities forester 2.5i limited with platinum gray

an extra set of eyes every time you drive adaptive cruise control a driver ahead unexpectedly hits the brakes traffic doesn’t always flow smoothly so or cuts you off eyesight®1 warns you applies eyesight® doesn’t only keep a set speed brakes to help avoid impact and at lower the system looks ahead and helps auto speeds can even help you stop your subaru matically adjust to keep your distance even 7 2017 forester pre-collision braking in stop-and-go highway traffic pre-collision throttle management lane departure and sway warning with lane keep assist if you put the car in drive instead of you accidentally drift to the edge of your lane reverse and eyesight® sees an object and begin to cross into another eyesight® in your path it cuts power to help you watches for lane markers and chimes to warn avoid accelerating into it you before you leave your lane and it can even help steer you back into your proper course thanks to the newest feature from

better at what subaru does best enhanced safety features we found ways to make the 2017 forester even safer you can count on standard features like a rear-vision camera and seven airbags.1 plus its standard awd capability means you’ll have control even in unfavorable weather now there are new available features like reverse automatic braking,2 as well as led steering responsive headlights to help you see around corners more easily and available high beam assist to automatically initiate and dim the high beams as needed 9 2017 forester rear cross-traffic alert blind-spot detection the new rear cross-traffic alert system uses radar using radar sensors the new blind-spot detection system warns you sensors to help warn you of traffic approaching from with a visual indicator in your side mirror if it senses a vehicle in your the side as you are backing up utilizing a flashing visual blind spot another feature of this system lane change assist alerts indicator in your side mirror

a turbocharged taskmaster forester 2.0xt utility with just the right amount of sport the forester 2.0xt features a turbocharged direct-injection subaru boxer® engine with 250 hp achieving up to 27 highway mpg.1 this advanced engine is mated with a high-torque lineartronic® cvt with paddle shifters to help ensure peak mpg while keeping things fun behind the wheel pumping out the extra rush the way you want it are paddle shifters with 6 and 8-speed manual modes.2 subaru intelligent drive si-drive helps too with three distinctive performance modes for customized response at the push of a button on the outside its aggressive looks and large 18-inch wheels reveal the fiercer side of the forester 2.0xt 1 epa estimated fuel economy for 2017 forester 2.0xt at 27 highway mpg actual mileage may vary 2 8-speed manual mode with si-drive sport sharp s setting 11 2017 forester forester 2.0xt touring in ice silver metallic with optional

2017 forester trim levels the subaru forester is one of the top 10 cars with best resale value for 2016 according to kelley blue book’s kbb.com.1 autotrader “if you’re seeking a fuel-efficient compact suv that must also be safe reliable and affordable the 5-passenger 2016 subaru forester compact-crossover suv makes an excellent choice.”4 kelley blue book’s kbb.com 2016 forester review 2.5i 2.5i premium 2.5i limited • 170-hp 2.5-liter 4-cylinder subaru boxer® engine • subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive • 6-speed manual transmission or optional lineartronic® cvt continuously variable transmission • 17-inch styled steel wheels • cloth upholstery • 6-way manually adjustable driver’s seat 4-way manually adjustable frontpassenger’s seat • subaru starlink™ 6.2 multimedia system with smartphone app integration,5 hd radio® with itunes® tagging capability usb port/ipod® control

2017 forester specifications 2017 forester specifications engine and drivetrain engine power torque 2.5i 2.0xt traction and stability continued traction control system tcs 2.5-liter dohc aluminum-alloy 16-valve 4-cylinder horizontally opposed subaru boxer® engine with active valve control system avcs 170 hp 5,800 rpm 174 lb-ft 4,100 rpm 2.0-liter dohc intercooled turbocharged aluminum-alloy 16-valve 4-cylinder horizontally opposed subaru boxer® engine with dual active valve control system davcs 250 hp 5,600 rpm 258 lb-ft 2,000-4,800 rpm fuel economy subaru intelligent drive si-drive enables three distinctively different modes of vehicle performance characteristics by regulating the engine control unit ecu and the transmission control unit tcu as well as finetuning the electronically controlled throttle fuel requirement manual transmission fully synchronized 6-speed manual with incline start assist 2.5i and 2.5i premium standard 2.5i limited 2.5i touring 2.0xt premium

2017 forester equipment 2017 forester equipment exterior 2.5i 2.5i premium 2.5i limited 5 led steering responsive headlights 2.0xt premium 2.0xt touring climate control 2.5i 2.5i limited 2.5i touring 2.0xt premium 2.0xt touring manually adjustable cfc-free air conditioning system with air filtration dual-zone automatic climate control system with air filtration rear spoiler instrumentation black side mirrors body-color side mirrors analog gauges with lcd display body-color side mirrors with integrated turn signals analog gauges with color lcd display and electroluminescent lighting color multifunction display for driving range average fuel economy clock ambient temperature climate control and other vehicle functions chrome accents on lower door cladding panoramic moonroof 99 uv light reducing6 5 raised roof rails black finish side window deflectors let the fresh air in while helping to keep the weather out black acrylic plastic construction is designed specifically for an exact fit

for a complete list of available accessories visit your local subaru retailer or visit www.subaru.com crossbar set – aero increase your vehicle’s cargo-carrying capabilities by adding a crossbar set these aero-style crossbars may be used in conjunction with genuine subaru roof attachments and carriers rear seatback protector provides additional protection to the rear seatbacks when lowering the seats to transport larger cargo use in conjunction with a rear cargo tray rear cargo tray tough durable tray helps protect cargo area can be easily removed and rinsed clean rear bumper cover helps protect the upper surface of painted rear bumper from scratches and dings 2017 forester owner benefits for additional subaru resources including owner’s manuals maintenance schedules roadside assistance and more log on to www.mysubaru.com protecting your investment subaru badge of ownership once you’re part of our family we’ll be there for you every subaru comes

forester accessories not dimmed 2017 thule® subaru accessories for a complete list of available accessories visit your local subaru retailer or visit www.subaru.com crossbar set – aero increase your vehicle’s cargo-carrying capabilities by adding a crossbar set these aero-style crossbars may be used in conjunction with genuine subaru roof attachments and carriers rear seatback protector provides additional protection to the rear seatbacks when lowering the seats to transport larger cargo use in conjunction with a rear cargo tray rear cargo tray tough durable tray helps protect cargo area can be easily removed and rinsed clean rear bumper cover helps protect the upper surface of painted rear bumper from scratches and dings body side moldings color-matched moldings help protect vehicle doors from parking lot dings while attractively blending with the lines of the car trailer hitch rated at 176 lbs tongue weight with 1,500 lbs of towing capacity engineered to the same

2017 forester dimensions 2017 forester colors paint 41.4 40.0 39.8 37.5 60.9 80.0 80.5 34.4 cu ft 31.5 cu ft 38.0 43.0 23 .0° .0° 25 ° 21.0 ° 20.0 8.7 103.9 crystal white pearl ice silver metallic sepia bronze metallic jasmine green metallic quartz blue pearl venetian red pearl dark gray metallic crystal black silica 61.1 181.5 180.9 70.7 66.4 68.2 74.7 cu ft 68.5 cu ft upholstery 60.9 80.0 80.5 wheelbase 103.9 inches track front/rear 60.9 inches/61.1 inches base curb weight manual/automatic 23 2.5i 3,322 lbs/3,395 lbs 2.5i premium 3,349 lbs/3,422 lbs 2.5i 2limited n/a/3,455 lbs 1.0° ° 20.0 2.5i touring n/a/3,479 lbs 2.0xt premium n/a/3,653 lbs 103.9 lbs 2.0xt touring n/a/3,686 .0° ground clearance 43.0 181.5 180.9 8.7 inches at base curb weight headroom front/rear 40.0 inches/37.5 inches without moonroof 41.4 inches/39.8 inches legroom front/rear 43.0 inches/38.0 inches shoulder room front/rear 57.0 inches/56.5 inches hip room

take a guided tour it’s the ultimate way to get to know the forester on your terms get up close and personal with color configurators videos 360-views interactive content and so much more online tour.subaru.com/forester2017 app store tour.subaru.com/foresterapp these brochures were printed with vegetable-based inks and produced using a “green printing process.” the forest stewardship council® fsc® is an international organization that brings people together to find solutions which promote responsible stewardship of the world’s forests and environments by producing these brochures in a green way rather than by traditional methods we saved 89 trees preserved for the future 41,613 gallons of wastewater flow saved 2,785 lbs solid waste not generated 7,672 lbs net greenhouse gases prevented 40,000,000 btus energy not consumed calculations provided by environmental paper network fsc® is not responsible for any calculations on saving resources by choosing