2017 Subaru Impreza by Subaru Motors USA

More catalogs by Subaru Motors USA | 2017 Subaru Impreza | 14 pages | 2018-12-05

Ads

Contacts for Subaru Motors USA

Customer Service: 1-800-SUBARU3 (1-800-782-2783)

Hours of Operation: 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (EST) Monday through Thursday
10:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (EST) Friday

Written correspondence can be sent to:

Subaru of America, Inc.
Subaru Plaza
P.O. Box 6000
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034-6000
Attn: Customer/Dealer Services
http://www.subaru.com/

Catalog 2017 Subaru Impreza

16 inch alloy wheel trim 16 inch alloy wheel 16 inch alloy wheels 18 inch alloy wheels tcs rack and pinion steering steering wheels with mounted audio controls 16 inch steel wheels working rack and pinion steering variable ratio rack and pinion motion and types of motion short throw shifter car door edge guard roof cross bars drivers seat manual height adjustment 205 55 r16 start stop buttons 9 inch steel wheels 17 inch steering wheel covers 16 inch steering wheel covers black air conditionning system air conditioning systems air conditioning system 18 inch steel wheels cargo area covers remove the rear seat subaru roadside assistance coverage subaru manual transmission subaru roadside assistance extended plan subaru boxer engine manual black silver metallic subaru starter motor how to make 4 door bike carrier snowboard roof rack sport clothes sport clothing leather boot shift knob f 150 yaw rate sensor cd player alarm clock 2 watt audio amplifiers lighting vehicle 205 35 r16 wheel speed garage door parts 4 speed manual transmission calculations steering angle sensor rear wiper blade 205 30 r17 power assist steering bushing abs wheel speed sensor steering ball joint roof light bar cargo net parts custom auto paint color new push start button

2017 Subaru Impreza is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Subaru

Featured catalog pages of 2017 Subaru Impreza

impreza 2017 impreza more than a car it’s a

1 2017 impreza it’s your world claim it ready to go all out the all-new 2017 impreza is built to last protect and get you where you want to go both the sedan and 5-door impreza boast bold new designs upgraded interiors with new starlink™ multimedia technology and more advanced features to help you stay safe plus with standard subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive and now up to 38 highway mpg,1 you’re free to go nearly anywhere you want impreza more than a car it’s a subaru 1 epa-estimated fuel economy for 2017 impreza 2.0i sedan models with lineartronic cvt at 38 highway mpg excludes sport models actual mileage may vary impreza 2.0i limited 5-door in venetian red pearl and 2.0i sport sedan in carbide gray metallic with optional

subaru is kelley blue book’s 2016 best overall brand most trusted brand and best resale value.1 3 2017 impreza long-lasting safety-focused fuel-efficient well-connected as the longest-lasting vehicle in its class it’s no now even safer the all-new 2017 impreza is available increased power and better fuel economy give count on good times and a safe ride with the surprise that 97 of subaru impreza cars sold in with the latest in safety tech eyesight driver assist you extra fun without added cost in the all-new latest subaru starlink™ in-vehicle technology the last 10 years are still on the road today.2 you can technology,3,4 blind-spot detection and rear cross impreza it now achieves up to 38 highway mpg6 starlink™ multimedia with apple carplay,™ also count on the all-new subaru global platform traffic alert with standard subaru symmetrical all-wheel android auto,™ and pandora® puts your favorite with an increased use of high-strength steel for

apple carplay™ android auto™ hi-tech cabin updated tech like subaru starlink™ multimedia with apple carplay,™ android auto™ and pandora® app integration that safely puts all your favorite apps right at your fingertips on the available 8 touchscreen.1 you can also access news navigation food weather music podcasts audiobooks and other content easily with starlink™ cloud-based apps like magellan,®2 iheart® radio and aha,™1 and available siriusxm® all access radio.3,4 there’s even an all-new voiceactivated gps navigation system powered by tomtom® to help you more easily find your way.4 starlink™ multimedia systems can also read and display your incoming texts.5 you can hear every note of your favorite tunes as well with the outstanding audio performance of the available 432-wattequivalent harman kardon® premium audio system.4 there’s also keyless access with push-button start to make getting on your way a

7 2017 impreza room to push limits invite possibilities not excuses in the more spacious 2017 impreza enjoy up to 99.81 cubic feet of passenger space in the sedan and up to 100.91 cubic feet in the 5-door both models include a larger cargo area and the 5-door provides a rear gate opening that is up to 4 inches wider for added convenience plus you can adjust the 60/40-split flat-folding rear seatbacks in an instant to accommodate longer items and a rear passenger on the same trip there are also available features like a power driver’s seat and heated front seats as well as a leather-trimmed steering wheel shift knob and seats to help make the cabin even more comfortable.2 to make sure you have just the right temperature there’s also available automatic climate control.2 1 without available power moonroof 2 availability varies by trim level see your retailer impreza 2.0i sport 5-door with black sport

an extra set of eyes every time you drive pre-collision braking adaptive cruise control traffic doesn’t always flow smoothly or cuts you off eyesight®1 warns you applies so eyesight® doesn’t only keep a set the brakes and at lower speeds can even speed the system looks ahead and helps help you stop your subaru automatically adjust to keep your distance 9 2017 impreza a driver ahead unexpectedly hits the brakes even in stop-and-go highway traffic pre-collision throttle management lane departure and sway warning with lane keep assist if you put the car in drive instead of reverse you accidentally drift to the edge of your lane and eyesight® sees an object in your path it and begin to cross into another eyesight® cuts power to help you avoid accelerating into it watches for lane markers and chimes to warn you before you leave your lane and it can even help steer you back into your proper course thanks to the newest feature from eyesight®—lane keep

thinking ahead e ven before you do enhanced safety ready for what may come the all-new 2017 impreza offers extra awareness with a standard rear-vision camera reliable protection with an updated and rigid ringshaped reinforcement frame and the reassurance of seven standard airbags.1 new available safety features include reverse automatic braking2,3 as well as led steering responsive headlights that turn with the steering wheel to help you see around corners more easily.3 plus high beam assist can automatically dim and activate the high beams as needed providing maximum visibility at all times.3 blind-spot detection 11 2017 impreza using radar sensors the new blind-spot detection system warns you with a visual indicator in your side mirror if it senses a vehicle in your blind spot another feature of this system lane change assist alerts you with a flashing indicator in your side mirror if it senses a vehicle approaching at a higher speed in a neighboring lane and you signal for a lane

2017 impreza trim levels 2.0i sedan and 5-door the subaru impreza is the longest-lasting vehicle in its class.1 the subaru impreza was named best resale value in its class for 2016 by kelley blue book.2 • 152-hp 2.0-liter 4-cylinder subaru boxer® engine with direct injection • subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive • 5-speed manual transmission6 or optional lineartronic® cvt continuously variable transmission • 16-inch steel wheels with covers • cloth upholstery • black simulated carbon fiber interior accent trim • 6-way manually adjustable driver’s seat 4-way manually adjustable front passenger’s seat • auto-up/down driver’s and front passenger’s power windows • subaru starlink™ 6.5 multimedia with apple carplay™ android auto™ pandora® and aha™ smartphone app integration7 high-resolution lcd touchscreen display 4 speakers am/fm stereo usb port/ipod® control

2017 impreza specifications engine and drivetrain power torque 2017 impreza specifications 2.0i 2.0i sport chassis continued 2.0i 2.0i sport 4-wheel independent front macpherson strut type stabilizer bar rear double-wishbone with lateral link pillow-ball joint bushing stabilizer bar 2.0i front stabilizer bar only 2.0i sport sport tuned • • 4-wheel disc ventilated front 4-channel 4-sensor abs with electronic brake-force distribution ebd • • 2.0i 2.0i premium 2.0i limited 10.9 inches/10.8 inches 2.0i sport 11.6 inches/10.8 inches • • brake assist when emergency braking is detected by how quickly the brake pedal is pressed maximum brake pressure is immediately applied • • brake override system if both brake and accelerator pedals are pressed simultaneously the system reduces the operation of the accelerator pedal to help prevent unintentional vehicle acceleration • • suspension 2.0-liter dohc direct injection aluminum-alloy

2017 impreza equipment 2017 impreza equipment exterior 2.0i 2.0i premium 2.0i sport 2.0i limited instrumentation continued 2.0i led steering responsive headlights srh multifunction display with digital trip computer displaying current and average fuel economy distance to empty average vehicle speed journey time digital clock and ambient temperature fog lights 6.3-inch color multifunction display with information displays for fuel economy average current and distance to empty heating and air conditioning limited models only audio weather vehicle systems operation and more heated side mirrors and windshield wiper de-icer all-weather package 2.0i premium 2.0i sport 2.0i limited security trunk spoiler sedan body-color side rocker spoilers keyless entry system with answer-back electronic chirp power tilt/sliding-glass moonroof antitheft security system with engine immobilizer single exhaust outlet with stainless tip sedan safety raised roof rails silver finish 5-door roof cross bar

for a complete list of available accessories visit your local subaru retailer or visit www.subaru.com cargo net neatly holds cargo and prevents it from sliding while the vehicle is in motion cargo tray removable tray helps to protect the cargo area from stains dirt and other messes while providing a surface that helps reduce the shifting of cargo while driving side sill plates metallic-finished panels dress up the sill plates of the impreza body side moldings attractive color-matched moldings coordinate with the styling of the vehicle while helping to protect doors from unsightly dings door edge guards help protect your door edges from dings and chips with custom-fit body color-matched door edge guards they help preserve the appearance of your subaru while seamlessly blending into the door design splash guards helps protect vehicle paint finish from stones and road grime 2017 impreza owner benefits for additional subaru resources including owner’s manuals maintenance

impreza accessories rockford fosgate® audio upgrade get ready to not only hear your music but feel it too the rockford fosgate® audio for a complete list of available accessories visit your local subaru retailer or visit www.subaru.com cargo tray removable tray helps to protect the cargo area from stains dirt and other messes while providing a surface that helps reduce the shifting of cargo while driving side sill plates metallic-finished panels dress up the sill plates of the impreza door edge guards help protect your door edges from dings and chips with custom-fit body color-matched door edge guards they help preserve the appearance of your subaru while seamlessly blending into the door design splash guards helps protect vehicle paint finish from stones and road grime all-weather floor mats custom-fitted heavygauge floor mats help protect the vehicle carpet from sand dirt and moisture silver metallic and black gloss shift knob the ultimate shift knob for your impreza silver

2017 impreza dimensions 60.6 79.4 79.9 2 paint 37.2 39.8 37.6 1 impreza sedan 2017 impreza colors 36.5 43.1 105.1 60.8 182.1 70.0 sedan 182.1 inches/70.0 inches 79.4/79.92 including mirrors 57.3 inches 5-door 175.6 inches/70.0 inches 79.4/79.92 including mirrors 57.3 inches 58.33/58.94 wheelbase 105.1 inches track front/rear 60.6 inches/60.8 inches base curb weight manual/automatic sedan 2.0i 2,974 lbs/3,034 lbs 2.0i premium n/a/3,073 lbs 2.0i sport 3,075 lbs/3,131 lbs 2.0i limited n/a/3,108 lbs 55.3 cu ft ice silver metallic island blue pearl lithium red pearl lapis blue pearl venetian red pearl carbide gray metallic crystal black silica black cloth bc ivory cloth ic black sport cloth bsc black leather bl 58.9 3 58.3 4 length/width/height crystal white pearl 5-door 2.0i 2,985 lbs/3,047 lbs 2.0i premium n/a/3,093 lbs 2.0i sport 3,082 lbs/3,135 lbs 2.0i limited n/a/3,128 lbs upholstery 60.6 79.4 79.9 2 39.8 37.6 1 38.0 37.8 1 impreza 5-door 20.8 cu ft 43.1 36.5

take a guided tour it’s the ultimate way to get to know the impreza on your terms get up close and personal with color configurators videos 360-views interactive content and so much more online tour.subaru.com/impreza2017 app store tour.subaru.com/imprezaapp these brochures were printed with vegetable-based inks and produced using a “green printing process.” the forest stewardship council® fsc® is an international organization that brings people together to find solutions which promote responsible stewardship of the world’s forests and environments by producing these brochures in a green way rather than by traditional methods we saved 50 trees preserved for the future 23,461 gallons of wastewater flow saved 1,571 lbs solid waste not generated 4,326 lbs net greenhouse gases prevented 22,000,000 btus energy not consumed calculations provided by environmental paper network fsc® is not responsible for any calculations on saving resources by choosing this