2017 Subaru Legacy by Subaru Motors USA

More catalogs by Subaru Motors USA | 2017 Subaru Legacy | 14 pages | 2018-09-20

Ads

Contacts for Subaru Motors USA

Customer Service: 1-800-SUBARU3 (1-800-782-2783)

Hours of Operation: 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (EST) Monday through Thursday
10:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (EST) Friday

Written correspondence can be sent to:

Subaru of America, Inc.
Subaru Plaza
P.O. Box 6000
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034-6000
Attn: Customer/Dealer Services
http://www.subaru.com/

Catalog 2017 Subaru Legacy

the way of the cross leads home by the way of the cross color keyed door edge guards tcs rack and pinion steering function of a garage door opener rack and pinion steering 18 in aluminum alloy wheels variable ratio rack and pinion tire pressure monitoring system rack and pinion steering system working rack and pinion steering the other side of the sun on on on subaru adaptive cruise control subaru legacy subaru legacy l manual subaru legacy manual subaru legacy brochure subaru legacy 2004 subaru legacy engine subaru legacy timing subaru legacy 30 kelley blue book tilt telescopic steering subaru legacy engine 20 door edge guards door edge guard carpet floor mats carpeted floor mats power folding side mirror garage door opener rear cargo net garage door openers side view mirror guards car door edge guard adaptive cruise control manual remote garage door opener drivers seat manual height adjustment garage door opener remote adaptive cruise control cruise control adapter tilt telescopic steering wheel sensor telescopic steering columns aluminum alloy wheels telescopic steering column 4 spoke steering wheel remote lock unlock garage door opener key fob wide door edge guards side view mirror wrap steering wheel side view mirrors passenger side view mirror chrome fog light bezel fold flat front passenger seat

2017 Subaru Legacy is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Subaru

Featured catalog pages of 2017 Subaru Legacy

take a guided tour it’s the ultimate way to get to know the legacy on your terms get up close and personal with color configurators videos 360-views interactive content and so much more online tour.subaru.com/legacy2017 app store tour.subaru.com/legacyapp legacy 2017 these brochures were printed with vegetable-based inks and produced using a “green printing process” the forest stewardship council® fsc® is an international organization that brings people together to find solutions which promote responsible stewardship of the world’s forests and environments by producing these brochures in a green way rather than by traditional methods we saved 83 trees preserved for the future 38,843 gallons of wastewater flow saved 2,600 lbs solid waste not generated 7,162 lbs net greenhouse gases prevented 38,000,000 btus energy not consumed calculations provided by environmental paper network fsc® is not responsible for any calculations on saving resources by

see how far trust can take you introducing the 2017 subaru legacy confidence and trust are their own kind of freedom in the new 2017 legacy the longest-lasting midsize sedan in its class,1 this unique sedan is remarkably fuelefficient capable and well-protected legacy it’s not just a sedan it’s a subaru 1 2017 legacy efficient engaging roomy safe awd 34 mpg.2 the new legacy gets with subaru symmetrical awd the ride feels with its class-leading total interior volume,3 the available eyesight® driver assist technology4 great fuel economy and is as capable as confident controlled and definitely engaging the 2017 legacy is comfortable for all aboard it warns you of trouble and can intervene to help ever with standard subaru symmetrical its active torque vectoring also delivers also includes standard subaru starlink you avoid it while rear cross-traffic alert5 helps awd its lineartronic® cvt also ensures sharper handling and its precision-tuned in-vehicle technology

unique 18 alloy wheels attractive from every angle carbon fiber-patterned details 3 2017 legacy sport interior accents legacy 2.5i sport distinction is in the details of the all-new 2017 legacy sport outside you’ll find exclusive features like the unique sport grille and satin silver mirror caps with integrated turn signal lights its sophisticated cabin is easy to access thanks to standard keyless access with pushbutton start and includes a unique dual-tone interior with blue stitching and carbon fiberpatterned touches throughout legacy 2.5i sport in lapis blue pearl with optional

at ease in control 5 2017 legacy legacy 2.5i sport with two-tone gray cloth and optional equipment refined interior from rich materials to advanced technology the inviting interior of the 2017 legacy keeps you comfortable and connected an available 576-watt equivalent premium audio system with 12 harman kardon® speakers will keep you entertained in the quiet cabin there are also subaru starlink™ multimedia systems with nearly unlimited entertainment options while available rear climate control vents and rear heated seats keep things cozy in back up front the available driver’s seat memory offers a welcome convenience for multiple drivers starlink ™ safety and security connected services subaru starlink ™ multimedia system dual-mode heated rear

7 2017 legacy settling into this space is anything but settling class-leading total interior volume1 the inviting cabin of the 2017 legacy offers 104.6 cubic feet2 of space putting it at the top of its class for cabin room and ensuring that driver and passenger alike can ride in comfort 1 based on manufacturer-reported interior volumes according to the epa’s midsize car class as of april 2016 2 without available moonroof legacy 3.6r limited with slate black leather and optional

“the 2017 legacy received the highest possible 2016 rating for front crash prevention from iihs when equipped with subaru eyesight.®” – insurance institute for highway safety iihs an extra set of eyes every time you drive adaptive cruise control a driver ahead unexpectedly hits the brakes traffic doesn’t always flow smoothly or cuts you off eyesight®1 warns you applies so eyesight® doesn’t only keep a set the brakes and at lower speeds can even speed the system looks ahead and helps help you stop your subaru automatically adjust to keep your distance 9 2017 legacy pre-collision braking even in stop-and-go highway traffic pre-collision throttle management lane departure and sway warning with lane keep assist if you put the car in drive instead of you accidentally drift to the edge of your reverse and eyesight® sees an object lane and begin to cross into another in your path it cuts power to help you eyesight® watches for lane markers

better at what subaru does best enhanced safety features we found ways to make the 2017 legacy even better at protecting what’s inside it offers standard features like a rear-vision camera and eight airbags,1 plus subaru symmetrical awd to give you control and confidence even in unfavorable weather there are also new available features like reverse automatic braking2 and high beam assist3 to automatically initiate and dim the high beams as needed 11 2017 legacy rear cross-traffic alert blind-spot detection rear cross-traffic alert uses radar sensors to help using radar sensors blind-spot detection warns you with a visual warn you of traffic approaching from the side as you indicator in your side mirror if it senses a vehicle in your blind spot are backing up utilizing a flashing visual indicator in another feature of this system lane change assist alerts you your side mirror and an audible warning.4 with a flashing indicator in each side mirror if it senses a vehicle

2017 legacy trim levels “the subaru legacy is an iihs top safety pick for eleven years running 2006–2016 ” the subaru legacy was named best resale value in its class for 2016 by kelley blue book’s kbb.com.1 insurance institute for highway safety iihs “the longest-lasting midsize sedan in its class.”2 “although the legacy comes standard with all-wheel drive awd its fuel economy figures are near the top of its class.”4 autotrader 2.5i premium 2.5i sport • 175-hp 2.5-liter 4-cylinder subaru boxer® engine • subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive with active torque vectoring • subaru starlink™ 6.2 multimedia system with smartphone app integration5 high-resolution lcd touchscreen display 4 speakers am/fm/cd player hd radio® with itunes® tagging capability usb port/ipod® control bluetooth® audio streaming and hands-free phone connectivity • cloth upholstery • 6-way manually adjustable

2017 legacy specifications engine and drivetrain engine power torque 2017 legacy specifications 2.5i 3.6r 2.5-liter dohc aluminum-alloy 16-valve 4-cylinder horizontally opposed subaru boxer® engine with active valve control system avcs 175 hp 5,800 rpm 174 lb-ft 4,000 rpm chassis steering electric power-assisted quick-ratio rack-and-pinion steering epas turning circle 36.8 feet suspension 4-wheel independent front macpherson strut type stabilizer bar rear double-wishbone stabilizer bar brakes 4-wheel disc 4-channel ventilated front and rear 4-sensor abs with electronic brake-force distribution ebd brake discs front/rear 2.5i 2.5i premium 2.5i sport and 2.5i limited 11.6 inches/11.8 inches 3.6r limited 12.4 inches/11.8 inches brake assist when emergency braking is detected by how quickly the brake pedal is pressed maximum brake pressure is immediately applied brake override system if both brake and accelerator pedals are pressed simultaneously the system reduces the

2017 legacy equipment 2017 legacy equipment exterior 2.5i 2.5i premium 2.5i sport 2.5i limited 3.6r limited hid projector low-beam and multireflector high-beam halogen headlights fog lights steering-responsive when equipped with eyesight 3 2.5i sport 2.5i limited 3.6r limited analog speedometer tachometer coolant temperature and fuel level gauges lcd color screen displaying vehicle functions 3 electroluminescent analog speedometer tachometer coolant temperature and fuel level gauges lcd color screen displaying enhanced vehicle functions heated side mirrors and windshield wiper de-icer all-weather package security 3 sport appearance gloss black fog light bezels sport front grille satin silver folding side mirrors with integrated turn signals and rocker spoiler with chrome trim rear cargo net neatly holds cargo upright and helps prevent it from sliding while the vehicle is in motion keyless entry system with answer-back electronic chirp antitheft security system with engine

legacy accessories rear cargo net neatly holds cargo upright and helps prevent it from sliding while the vehicle is in motion for a complete list of available accessories visit your local subaru retailer or visit www.subaru.com trunk tray helps protect trunk area from stains and dirt while providing a surface that helps reduce shifting of cargo while driving 2017 legacy owner benefits for additional subaru resources including owner’s manuals maintenance schedules roadside assistance and more log on to www.mysubaru.com protecting your investment subaru badge of ownership once you’re part of our family we’ll be there for you every subaru comes with 24-hour roadside assistance for 3 years or 36,000 miles if you have trouble on the road a tow to the nearest subaru retailer and other services are just a phone call away and to protect you over the long haul we offer added security ® ask for it by name— extended service agreements and maintenance plans

legacy accessories for a complete list of available accessories visit your local subaru retailer or visit www.subaru.com trunk tray helps protect trunk area from stains and dirt while providing a surface that helps reduce shifting of cargo while driving 2017 legacy owner benefits for additional subaru resources including owner’s manuals maintenance schedules roadside assistance and more log on to www.mysubaru.com protecting your investment subaru badge of ownership once you’re part of our family we’ll be there for you every subaru comes with 24-hour roadside assistance for 3 years or 36,000 miles if you have trouble on the road a tow to the nearest subaru retailer and other services are just a phone call away and to protect you over the long haul we offer added security ® ask for it by name— extended service agreements and maintenance plans that will help protect your car for up to 7 years or 100,000 miles they’re the only mechanical and

2017 legacy dimensions 2017 legacy colors 15.0 cu ft 59.0 paint crystal white pearl ice silver metallic tungsten metallic twilight blue metallic lapis blue pearl venetian red pearl carbide gray metallic crystal black silica 62.2 37.0 40.0 37.6 1 81.3 81.9 2 38.1 42.9 108.3 62.8 188.8 72.4 length/width/height 188.8 inches/72.4 inches 81.3/81.92 including mirrors 59.0 inches headroom front/rear 40.0/37.0 inches with available moonroof 37.6/37.0 inches wheelbase 108.3 inches legroom front/rear 42.9 inches/38.1 inches track front/rear 62.2 inches/62.8 inches shoulder room front/rear 58.1 inches/57.3 inches base curb weight 2.5i 3,470 lbs 2.5i premium 3,459 lbs 2.5i sport 3,492 lbs 2.5i limited 3,523 lbs 3.6r limited 3,697 lbs hip room front/rear 55.5 inches/55.0 inches passenger volume 104.6 cubic feet with available moonroof 100.9 cubic feet trunk volume 15.0 cubic feet upholstery slate black cloth sbc warm ivory cloth wic two-tone gray cloth ttg slate black leather sbl warm

take a guided tour it’s the ultimate way to get to know the legacy on your terms get up close and personal with color configurators videos 360-views interactive content and so much more online tour.subaru.com/legacy2017 app store tour.subaru.com/legacyapp legacy 2017 these brochures were printed with vegetable-based inks and produced using a “green printing process” the forest stewardship council® fsc® is an international organization that brings people together to find solutions which promote responsible stewardship of the world’s forests and environments by producing these brochures in a green way rather than by traditional methods we saved 83 trees preserved for the future 38,843 gallons of wastewater flow saved 2,600 lbs solid waste not generated 7,162 lbs net greenhouse gases prevented 38,000,000 btus energy not consumed calculations provided by environmental paper network fsc® is not responsible for any calculations on saving resources by