2017 Subaru XV Crosstrek by Subaru Motors USA

More catalogs by Subaru Motors USA | 2017 Subaru XV Crosstrek | 14 pages | 2018-09-20

Ads

Contacts for Subaru Motors USA

Customer Service: 1-800-SUBARU3 (1-800-782-2783)

Hours of Operation: 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (EST) Monday through Thursday
10:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (EST) Friday

Written correspondence can be sent to:

Subaru of America, Inc.
Subaru Plaza
P.O. Box 6000
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034-6000
Attn: Customer/Dealer Services
http://www.subaru.com/

Catalog 2017 Subaru XV Crosstrek

speed limiter the rpm limit of the engine the different features of the brochure tcs rack and pinion steering rack and pinion steering tire pressure monitoring system rack and pinion steering system variable ratio rack and pinion subaru adaptive cruise control motors automatic transmission manual genuine motor parts and accessorie genuine motor parts and a kelley blue book automatic transmission shifters carpet floor mats carpeted floor mats tilt telescopic steering remote garage door opener garage door opener remote automatic transmission manual telescopic steering columns telescopic steering column garage door opener adaptive cruise control manual drivers seat manual height adjustment garage door openers 4 spoke steering wheel power folding side mirror dark gray metallic g antilock brake system adaptive cruise control leather shift knob remote garage door opener program brake force distributer brake force distribution 4 wheel drive vehicles remote lock unlock rear bumper cover rear bumpers cover passenger seat manual height adjustment programable garage door opener painted rear bumper covers traction control system 4 speed manual transmission 3 speed manual transmission 5 speed manual transmission dark gray metal paint garage door opener settings continuously variable transmission electronic stability control 4 speed manual transmission calculations maximum towing capacity daytime running lights body side moldings body side molding daytime running light front wheel drive cars

2017 Subaru XV Crosstrek is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Subaru

Featured catalog pages of 2017 Subaru XV Crosstrek

crosstrek 2017 crosstrek love where it takes

make plans push them further the 2017 crosstrek meant for more the 2017 crosstrek is a rare combination of capability and efficiency with a high 8.7 inches of ground clearance standard subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive and 33 highway mpg efficiency.1 factor in the durability that subaru is known for—96 of vehicles sold in the last 10 years are still on the road today2—and it’s clear in the crosstrek you are going to love where it takes you 1 2017 crosstrek capable efficient fun safe its capability starts at the core—the get exceptional efficiency without having to get out there but stay connected the leaving little to chance the well-protected subaru boxer® engine sends power sacrifice driving enjoyment and capability crosstrek comes standard with subaru 2017 crosstrek offers available subaru to all four wheels via standard subaru the crosstrek 2.0i does a lot on very little starlink multimedia with pandora app starlink™ safety and security with

3 2017 crosstrek it’s always more fun at the top set your sights high the crosstrek is more than ready for the challenge carrying cargo is easy in its roomy cargo area and standard integrated roof rails above can accommodate plenty of gear rough terrain is a breeze to tackle as well with subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive and 8.7 inches of ground clearance now you can spend less time preparing—and more time doing crosstrek 2.0i limited in ice silver metallic with optional and accessory

touchscreen audio systems subaru starlink ™ smartphone integration 5 2017 crosstrek text messaging capability1 interior technology plug in to play on crosstrek 2.0i premium with black cloth stay entertained and at ease standard subaru starlink™ multimedia can display incoming texts on screen1 and grant you access to apps like pandora,® iheart® radio stitcher™ and aha.™2 personalize your tunes with standard bluetooth® streaming hd radio® and available siriusxm® all access radio.3 get even more high-tech with available features like keyless access with pushbutton start or a 7.0-inch touchscreen navigation system plus available starlink™ safety and security4 can help send first responders when an airbag deploys help police locate your vehicle if it’s stolen and lots more 1  starlink can read incoming texts out loud when the vehicle is traveling at speeds over 5 miles per hour and can display incoming texts on screen when the

7 2017 crosstrek all in to go all out crosstrek 2.0i limited with ivory leather and optional equipment roomy interior load gear and friends alike in the capable yet comfortable 2017 crosstrek there are plenty of cargo options with 60/40-split flat-folding rear seatbacks and lots of room for passengers with up to 97.5 cubic feet of interior volume and with the available leather-trimmed steering wheel shifter and seats you can enjoy even more comfort and

“a 2016 iihs top safety pick with eyesight®.” – insurance institute for highway safety iihs an extra set of eyes every time you drive adaptive cruise control a driver ahead unexpectedly hits the brakes or cuts you off eyesight®1 warns you applies the brakes to help avoid it and at lower speeds can even help you stop your subaru traffic doesn’t always flow so eyesight® doesn’t only keep a set speed the system looks ahead and helps the subaru automatically adjust to keep your distance even in stopand-go highway traffic pre-collision throttle management lane departure and sway warning if you put the car in drive instead of reverse and eyesight® sees an object in your path it cuts power to help you avoid accelerating into it you accidentally drift to the edge of your lane and begin to cross into another eyesight® watches for lane markers and chimes to warn you before you leave your lane 1  eyesight is a driver assist technology which

design that leaves nothing to chance advanced safety features the 2017 crosstrek excels at protecting what’s inside it offers standard features like a rear-vision camera and seven airbags,1 plus subaru symmetrical awd to give you control and confidence even in unfavorable weather there are also available features like blind-spot detection with lane change assist and rear cross-traffic alert2 to offer extra awareness when you need it 11 2017 crosstrek rear cross-traffic alert blind-spot detection rear cross-traffic alert uses radar sensors to help warn using radar sensors blind-spot detection warns you with a visual you of traffic approaching from the side as you are backing indicator in your side mirror if it senses a vehicle in your blind spot up utilizing a flashing visual indicator in your side mirror and another feature of this system lane change assist alerts you with a an audible warning flashing indicator in your side mirror if it senses a vehicle approaching at 2 a

2017 crosstrek trim levels “highly competent on paper and on the road you can’t go wrong with the value that is the capable and comfortable crosstrek.” subaru has the best-selling all-wheel drive cars in america for the past 6 years.1 motor trend 2.0i • 148-hp 2.0-liter 4-cylinder subaru boxer® engine • subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive • 5-speed manual transmission • fog lights • 17-inch aluminum-alloy wheels • roof rails black finish • cloth upholstery • subaru starlink™ 6.2 multimedia with pandora® iheart® radio stitcher™ and aha™ smartphone app integration4 high-resolution lcd touchscreen display 4 speakers am/fm/cd player hd radio® with itunes® tagging capability usb port/ipod® control bluetooth® audio streaming and hands-free phone connectivity and 3.5-mm auxiliary jack subaru is kelley blue book’s 2016 best overall brand most trusted brand and best resale value.2

2017 crosstrek specifications engine and drivetrain 2017 crosstrek specifications 2.0i power torque 2.0-liter dohc aluminum-alloy 16-valve horizontally opposed 4-cylinder subaru boxer® engine with dual active valve control system davcs 148 hp 6,200 rpm 145 lb-ft 4,200 rpm transmission fully synchronized 5-speed manual with incline start assist 2.0i and 2.0i premium standard 2.0i limited n/a lineartronic® cvt continuously variable transmission with adaptive control incline start assist and 6-speed manual-mode with paddle shifters 2.0i n/a 2.0i premium optional 2.0i limited standard ca emissions maximum towing capacity pzev1 chassis 2.0i steering electric power-assisted quick ratio rack-and-pinion steering epas turning circle 34.8 feet suspension 4-wheel independent raised front macpherson strut type stabilizer bar rear double wishbone stabilizer bar brakes 4-wheel disc ventilated front 4-channel 4-sensor abs with electronic brake-force distribution ebd brake discs

2017 crosstrek equipment exterior 2017 crosstrek equipment 2.0i 2.0i premium 2.0i limited security 2.0i fog lights keyless entry system with answer-back electronic chirp steering responsive fog lights when equipped with optional eyesight® driver assist technology antitheft security system with engine immobilizer black folding side mirrors body-color folding side mirrors with integrated turn signals active body-color door handles subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive awd heated side mirrors and windshield wiper de-icer all-weather package eyesight® driver assist technology4,7 roof rails black finish blind-spot detection with lane change assist and rear cross-traffic alert8 4 4 vehicle dynamics control vdc with traction control system tcs brake assist 6-way manually adjustable driver’s seat 4-way manually adjustable front-passenger’s seat brake override system heated front seats all-weather package rear-vision camera 60/40-split flat-folding rear seatbacks tire

crosstrek accessories trailer hitch rated at 200 lbs tongue weight with 1,500 lbs of towing capacity engineered to the same rigorous standards as the rest of the crosstrek for a complete list of available accessories visit your local subaru retailer or visit www.subaru.com cargo net neatly holds cargo and prevents it from sliding while the vehicle is in motion crossbar set aero increase your vehicle’s cargo-carrying capabilities by adding a crossbar set these aero-style crossbars may be used in conjunction with genuine subaru roof attachments and carriers splash guards help protect vehicle paint finish from stones and road grime set of four roof spoiler adds a sporty finishing touch to the crosstrek hitch ball not included trailer brakes may be required for additional subaru resources including owner’s manuals maintenance schedules roadside assistance and more log on to www.mysubaru.com protecting your investment subaru badge of ownership once you’re part of

crosstrek accessories sti alloy wheel sti leather shift knob 2017 thule® subaru accessories for a complete list of available accessories visit your local subaru retailer or visit www.subaru.com cargo net neatly holds cargo and prevents it from sliding while the vehicle is in motion crossbar set aero increase your vehicle’s cargo-carrying capabilities by adding a crossbar set these aero-style crossbars may be used in conjunction with genuine subaru roof attachments and carriers splash guards help protect vehicle paint finish from stones and road grime set of four roof spoiler adds a sporty finishing touch to the crosstrek all-weather floor mats custom-fitted heavy gauge floor mats help protect the vehicle carpet from sand dirt and moisture rear seatback protector provides additional protection to the rear seatbacks when lowering the seats to transport larger cargo sti rear spoiler sport package give your 2017 crosstrek an exclusive custom look the available crosstrek

2017 crosstrek dimensions 2017 crosstrek colors paint 39.8 37.2 1 37.7 60.0 22.3 cu ft 21.5 cu ft.2 35.4 43.5 18 0° .7° 27 21.1° length/width/height 175.2 inches/70.1 inches 78.9/79.52 inches including mirrors 63.6 inches with roof rails wheelbase 103.7 inches track front/rear 60.0 inches/60.0 inches base curb weight manual/automatic 2.0i 3,109 lbs/n/a 2.0i premium 3,109 lbs/3,186 lbs 2.0i limited n/a/3,208 lbs ground clearance 8.7 inches at base curb weight 63.6 39.8 inches/37.7 inches with moonroof 37.2 inches/37.7 inches legroom front/rear 43.5 inches/35.4 inches shoulder room front/rear 55.6 inches/54.2 inches hip room front/rear 52.2 inches/53.1 inches passenger volume 97.5 cubic feet with moonroof 94.0 cubic feet cargo volume 43 22.3 cubic feet 2.0i maximum cargo volume 2.0i 51.9 cubic feet with rear seatback lowered 39.8 37.2 1 37.7 headroom front/rear 22.3 cu ft 21.5 cu ft.2 35.4 .7° 27 103.7 175.2 venetian red pearl quartz blue pearl dark gray

take a guided tour it’s the ultimate way to get to know the crosstrek on your terms get up close and personal with color configurators videos 360-views interactive content and more online tour.subaru.com/crosstrek2017 app store tour.subaru.com/crosstrekapp these brochures were printed with vegetable-based inks and produced using a “green printing process.” the forest stewardship council® fsc® is an international organization that brings people together to find solutions which promote responsible stewardship of the world’s forests and environments by producing these brochures in a green way rather than by traditional methods we saved 86 trees preserved for the future 40,489 gallons of wastewater flow saved 2,710 lbs solid waste not generated 7,465 lbs net greenhouse gases prevented 39,000,000 btus energy not consumed calculations provided by environmental paper network fsc® is not responsible for any calculations on saving resources by choosing this