2018 Subaru Impreza by Subaru Motors USA

More catalogs by Subaru Motors USA | 2018 Subaru Impreza | 13 pages | 2019-02-09

Ads

Contacts for Subaru Motors USA

Customer Service: 1-800-SUBARU3 (1-800-782-2783)

Hours of Operation: 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (EST) Monday through Thursday
10:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (EST) Friday

Written correspondence can be sent to:

Subaru of America, Inc.
Subaru Plaza
P.O. Box 6000
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034-6000
Attn: Customer/Dealer Services
http://www.subaru.com/

Catalog 2018 Subaru Impreza

stainless steel door edge guards 16 inch alloy wheel trim 18 inch alloy wheels 16 inch alloy wheel 16 inch alloy wheels tcs rack and pinion steering steering wheels with mounted audio controls 16 inch steel wheels rack and pinion steering rack and pinion steering system working rack and pinion steering variable ratio rack and pinion subaru boxer engine manual wrap steering wheel tilt telescopic steering door edge guards door edge guard short throw shifter garage door openers garage door opener telescopic steering columns telescopic steering column 4 spoke steering wheel 4 speed manual transmission 3 speed manual transmission 5 speed manual transmission remote garage door opener roof cross bars garage door opener remote continuously variable transmission drivers seat manual height adjustment 4 speed manual transmission calculations programable garage door opener ft lbs to inch lbs 4 wheel drive vehicles 205 55 r16 remote garage door opener program 17 inch steering wheel traction control system body side molding 9 inch steel wheels reversing light and rear fog light 17 inch steering wheel covers lower body side molding 6 inch wheels and tires 8 inch wheels and tires 16 inch steering wheel covers black cargo area covers 5 pin to stereo jack jack air conditionning system air conditioning systems air conditioning system 18 inch steel wheels 24 inch wheels and tires sports rack and pinion

2018 Subaru Impreza is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Subaru

Featured catalog pages of 2018 Subaru Impreza

2018 impreza impreza more than a car it’s a

“the improvements that have been made to this car are truly outstanding cementing the impreza as a real rival to the segment’s best.” —autoguide.com december 2016 1 2018 impreza it’s your world claim it ready to go all out the 2018 impreza is built to last protect and get you where you want to go the impreza sedan and 5-door boast bold designs advanced safety features and a drive that’s fully connected thanks to the subaru starlink™ multimedia system with standard apple carplay™ and android™ auto integration plus with standard subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive and up to 38 highway mpg,1 you’re free to go nearly anywhere you want impreza more than a car it’s a subaru 1 epa-estimated fuel economy for 2018 impreza 2.0i sedan models with lineartronic® cvt at 38 highway mpg excludes sport models actual mileage may vary impreza 2.0i limited 5-door in crimson red pearl and 2.0i sport sedan in magnetite gray metallic

the subaru impreza was named 2017 best resale value in its class by kelley blue book’s kbb.com.1 3 2018 impreza long-lasting safety-focused well-connected fuel-efficient as the longest-lasting vehicle in its class,2 the the 2018 impreza is available with the latest in safety responsive power and exceptional fuel economy take your favorite content almost anywhere you go impreza was built to inspire your trust you can tech eyesight® driver assist technology,3,4 blind-spot give you extra fun without added cost in the 2018 impreza features the latest starlink™ multimedia count on the subaru global platform with an detection and rear cross-traffic alert impreza it achieves up to 38 highway mpg with system with standard apple carplay™ and android™ increased use of high-strength steel for better crash help you spot and avoid danger there are also led standard subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive auto integration.3,8 for added safety and help when you protection you

apple carplay™ android ™ auto hi-tech cabin latest starlink™ multimedia system with standard apple carplay,™ android™ auto and pandora® integration.1 wireless pairing and hands-free smartphone operation allow for safe and easy access to news music podcasts and more through available starlink™ apps like iheartradio® and stitcher,™ and siriusxm® all access radio.2,3 it can also read and display your incoming texts allowing you to keep your eyes on the road.3,4 plus a voice-activated navigation system powered by tomtom® is available with a large 8-inch touchscreen.3 you can hear every note of your favorite tunes with the available 8-speaker 432-watt-equivalent harman kardon® premium audio system.3 there’s also keyless access with push-button start3 that not only makes getting on your way a breeze it even smartly prevents you from locking your keys in your car impreza 2.0i limited with ivory leather and optional equipment 1

no other car in its class has more passenger volume than the subaru impreza.1 —ihs markit 7 2018 impreza room to push limits invite possibilities not excuses in the spacious 2018 impreza enjoy up to 99.82 cubic feet of passenger space in the sedan and up to 100.92 cubic feet in the 5-door both body styles include large cargo areas and the 5-door provides a wide rear gate opening for added convenience plus you can adjust the 60/40-split flat-folding rear seatbacks in an instant to accommodate longer items and a rear passenger on the same trip designed for comfort the impreza also includes available features like a 6-way power driver’s seat and heated front seats its leather-trimmed steering wheel shift knob and seats help make the cabin extra welcoming and you can count on just the right temperature thanks to available automatic climate control.3 1 based on passenger volume information from oem websites edmunds.com and the epa for 2016 model vehicles within the

a 2017 iihs top safety pick with eyesight® and steering responsive headlights an extra set of eyes every time you drive pre-collision braking adaptive cruise control traffic doesn’t always flow smoothly or cuts you off eyesight®1 warns you applies so eyesight® doesn’t only keep a set the brakes and at lower speeds can even speed the system looks ahead and helps help you stop your subaru automatically adjust to keep your distance 9 2018 impreza a driver ahead unexpectedly hits the brakes even in stop-and-go highway traffic pre-collision throttle management lane departure and sway warning with lane keep assist if you put the car in drive instead of reverse you accidentally drift to the edge of your lane and eyesight® sees an object in your path it and begin to cross into another eyesight® cuts power to help you avoid accelerating into it watches for lane markers and chimes to warn you before you leave your lane and it can even help steer you back into your

thinking ahead e ven before you do enhanced safety ready for what may come the 2018 impreza offers extra awareness with a standard rear-vision camera reliable protection with a rigid ring-shaped reinforcement frame and the reassurance of seven standard airbags.1 available safety features include reverse automatic braking2,3 as well as led steering responsive headlights that turn with the steering wheel to help you see around corners more easily.3 plus high beam assist can automatically dim and activate the high beams as needed providing maximum visibility at all times.3 blind-spot detection 11 2018 impreza using radar sensors the blind-spot detection system warns you with a visual indicator in your side mirror if it senses a vehicle in your blind spot another feature of this system lane change assist alerts you with a flashing indicator in your side mirror if it senses a vehicle approaching at a higher speed in a neighboring lane and you signal for a lane change 3,4 rear

2018 impreza trim levels “ an incredibly compelling choice in the incredibly competitive compact car segment.” the subaru impreza is the longest-lasting vehicle in its class.1 ihs markit cnet.com december 2016 2.0i sedan and 5-door • 152-hp 2.0-liter 4-cylinder subaru boxer® engine with direct injection • subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive • 5-speed manual transmission or optional lineartronic® cvt continuously variable transmission • 16-inch steel wheels with covers • cloth upholstery • black simulated carbon fiber interior accent trim • 6-way manually adjustable driver’s seat and 4-way manually adjustable front-passenger’s seat • auto-up/down driver’s and front-passenger’s power windows • subaru starlink™ 6.5-inch multimedia with apple carplay™ android™ auto pandora® and aha™ smartphone app integration5 high-resolution lcd touchscreen display 4 speakers

2018 impreza specifications engine and drivetrain power torque 2018 impreza specifications 2.0i 2.0i sport 2.0-liter dohc direct injection aluminum-alloy 16-valve horizontally opposed 4-cylinder subaru boxer® engine with dual active valve control system davcs chassis continued suspension 4-wheel independent front macpherson strut type stabilizer bar rear double-wishbone with lateral link pillow-ball joint bushing stabilizer bar 2.0i front stabilizer bar only 2.0i sport sport-tuned brakes 4-wheel disc ventilated front 4-channel 4-sensor abs with electronic brake-force distribution ebd 152 hp 6,000 rpm 145 lb-ft 4,000 rpm transmission fully synchronized 5-speed manual with incline start assist 2.0i and 2.0i sport standard 2.0i premium and 2.0i limited n/a brake discs front/rear lineartronic® cvt continuously variable transmission with adaptive control and incline start assist 2.0i and 2.0i sport optional 2.0i premium and 2.0i limited standard ca emissions lev iii sulev30

2018 impreza equipment 2018 impreza equipment exterior 2.0i 2.0i premium 2.0i sport 2.0i limited impreza accessories instrumentation continued 2.0i led steering responsive headlights srh multifunction display with digital trip computer displaying current and average fuel economy distance to empty average vehicle speed digital clock and ambient temperature fog lights 6.3-inch color multifunction display with information displays for fuel economy average current and distance to empty heating and air conditioning limited models only audio weather vehicle systems operation and more heated side mirrors and windshield wiper de-icer all-weather package 2.0i premium 2.0i sport 2.0i limited security trunk spoiler sedan body-color side rocker spoilers keyless entry system with answer-back electronic chirp power tilt/sliding-glass moonroof antitheft security system with engine immobilizer single exhaust outlet with stainless tip sedan safety raised roof rails in silver finish 5-door roof

impreza accessories rockford fosgate® audio upgrade get ready to not only hear your music but feel it too the rockford fosgate® audio for a complete list of available accessories visit your local subaru retailer or visit www.subaru.com cargo tray removable tray helps to protect the cargo area from stains dirt and other messes while providing a surface that helps reduce the shifting of cargo while driving side sill plates metallic-finished panels dress up the sill plates of the impreza door edge guards help protect your door edges from dings and chips with custom-fit body colormatched stainless steel door edge guards they help preserve the appearance of your subaru while seamlessly blending into the door design splash guards helps protect vehicle paint finish from stones and road grime all-weather floor mats custom-fitted heavygauge floor mats help protect the vehicle carpet from sand dirt and moisture silver metallic and black gloss shift knob the ultimate shift knob for your

2018 impreza dimensions for additional subaru resources including owner’s manuals maintenance schedules roadside assistance and more log on to www.mysubaru.com subaru badge of ownership once you’re part of our family we’ll be there for you every subaru comes with 24-hour roadside assistance for 3 years or 36,000 miles if you have trouble on the road a tow to the nearest subaru retailer and other services is just a phone call away and to protect you over the long haul we offer added security® ask for it by name—extended service agreements and maintenance plans that will help protect your car for up to 7 years or 100,000 miles they’re the only mechanical and maintenance plans backed by subaru and because we’ve been backing them for more than 30 years they’re agreements you can trust your retailer has full coverage details subaru owners are driven by their passions whether hiking to see a sunset or skiing through fresh powder paddling

take a guided tour it’s the ultimate way to get to know the impreza on your terms get up close and personal with color configurators videos 360-views interactive content and so much more online tour.subaru.com/impreza2018 these brochures were printed with vegetable-based inks and produced using a “green printing process.” the forest stewardship council® fsc® is an international organization that brings people together to find solutions which promote responsible stewardship of the world’s forests and environments by producing these brochures in a green way rather than by traditional methods we saved 50 trees preserved for the future 23,183 gallons of wastewater flow saved 1,552 lbs solid waste not generated 4,275 lbs net greenhouse gases prevented 22,000,000 btus energy not consumed calculations provided by environmental paper network fsc® is not responsible for any calculations on saving resources by choosing this paper this brochure is printed in