2018 Subaru Legacy by Subaru Motors USA

More catalogs by Subaru Motors USA | 2018 Subaru Legacy | 13 pages | 2019-02-08

Ads

Contacts for Subaru Motors USA

Customer Service: 1-800-SUBARU3 (1-800-782-2783)

Hours of Operation: 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (EST) Monday through Thursday
10:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (EST) Friday

Written correspondence can be sent to:

Subaru of America, Inc.
Subaru Plaza
P.O. Box 6000
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034-6000
Attn: Customer/Dealer Services
http://www.subaru.com/

Catalog 2018 Subaru Legacy

2018 Subaru Legacy is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Subaru

Featured catalog pages of 2018 Subaru Legacy

2018 legacy legacy it’s not just a sedan it’s a

trust feels a lot like freedom introducing the 2018 subaru legacy it’s simple when you trust something you worry less with the 2018 legacy this trust comes in the form of safety reliability and confidence to take on just about anything you throw at it in fact 96 of subaru legacy vehicles sold in the last 10 years are still on the road today.1 and this is one of the many reasons why subaru is the 2017 most trusted brand according to kelley blue book’s kbb.com.2 built to be counted on the legacy can make your daily drive feel a whole lot freer it’s not just a sedan it’s a subaru 1 2018 legacy efficient engaging roomy safe awd 34 highway mpg.3 the new legacy with subaru symmetrical awd your ride feels the 2018 legacy is comfortable and available eyesight® driver assist technology5 gets great fuel economy and is as capable as confident controlled and downright engaging spacious for all aboard no other sedan in warns you of trouble and can intervene to help

make the familiar routes feel unrecognizable 3 2018 legacy legacy 3.6r limited in crimson red pearl with optional equipment legacy 3.6r limited for more power elevated style and total freedom on the road look no further than the 2018 legacy 3.6r limited starting with its namesake the 3.6-liter 6-cylinder boxer® engine you’ll instantly notice the difference that 256 hp makes from standard led steering responsive headlights srh that can help you see around corners at night to the smooth responsiveness of the lineartronic® transmission every element of the 3.6r has been considered—and maximized led steering responsive headlights distinctive interior stitching 3.6-liter 6-cylinder subaru boxer ®

dual-mode heated rear seats subaru starlink ™ safety and security subaru starlink ™ multimedia refined interior control starts from within from rich materials to advanced technology the inviting interior of the 2018 legacy keeps you and your passengers comfortable well connected and in control keyless access with push-button start is available to make getting in and starting up a rummage-free process finding your favorite content is easier than ever thanks to the updated subaru starlink™ multimedia systems with standard apple carplay™ and android™ auto integration and with enhanced cabin noise reduction you’ll notice the clear crisp sound of the available harman kardon® 576-wattequivalent 12-speaker premium audio system up front the available driver’s seat memory offers a welcome convenience for multiple drivers and things stay cozy for legacy 3.6r limited in warm ivory leather with optional equipment everyone with available rear a/c

7 2018 legacy room for the unexpected no other sedan in its class has more interior volume.1 when you spend a considerable amount of time in your car interior comfort and roominess are non-negotiable to heighten your driving experience we reduced interior noise within the 2018 legacy adding laminated front side glass take a look around and you’ll notice 104.6 cubic feet2 of pure spaciousness in the legacy you can’t always predict what the drive will bring but you can always expect to drive in comfort 1 based on manufacturer-reported interior volumes according to the epa’s midsize car class as of june 2017 2 without available moonroof legacy 3.6r limited in slate black leather with optional

an extra set of eyes every time you drive adaptive cruise control a driver ahead unexpectedly hits the brakes traffic doesn’t always flow smoothly or cuts you off eyesight®1 warns you applies so eyesight® doesn’t only keep a set the brakes and at lower speeds can even speed the system looks ahead and helps help you stop your subaru automatically adjust to keep your distance 9 2018 legacy pre-collision braking even in stop-and-go highway traffic pre-collision throttle management lane departure and sway warning with lane keep assist if you put the car in drive instead of you accidentally drift to the edge of your reverse and eyesight® sees an object lane and begin to cross into another in your path it cuts power to help you eyesight® watches for lane markers and avoid accelerating into it chimes to warn you before you leave your lane and it can even help steer you back into your proper course thanks to lane keep assist 1 eyesight is a driver assist technology

safe and sound is what we do best reverse automatic braking reverse automatic braking3 can detect objects directly behind your vehicle when backing up at a low speed and can help bring the legacy to a stop should an object be detected within its range and the driver fail to act there’s also a rearvision camera to help you keep an eye out 11 2018 legacy enhanced safety features blind-spot detection we found ways to make the 2018 legacy even better at protecting what’s inside it offers standard using radar sensors blind-spot detection warns you with a visual features like a rear-vision camera and eight airbags,1 plus subaru symmetrical awd to give you control indicator in your side mirror if it senses a vehicle in your blind spot and confidence even in unfavorable weather and now with available led steering responsive headlights another feature of this system lane change assist alerts you srh that turn in the direction you’re steering the 2018 legacy can help you

2018 legacy trim levels the subaru legacy was named best resale value in its class for 2017 by kelley blue book’s kbb.com.1 subaru is kelley blue book’s 2017 most trusted brand best overall brand and lowest 5-year cost to own.2 96 of subaru legacy vehicles sold in the last 10 years are still on the road today.3 ihs markit 2.5i 2.5i premium 2.5i sport • 175-hp 2.5-liter 4-cylinder subaru boxer® engine • subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive with active torque vectoring • subaru starlink™ 6.5-inch multimedia with apple carplay™ android™ auto pandora® and aha™ smartphone app integration7 high-resolution lcd touchscreen display 4 speakers am/fm stereo usb port ipod® control bluetooth® audio streaming and hands-free phone connectivity • cloth upholstery • 6-way manually adjustable driver’s seat and 4-way manually adjustable front-passenger’s seat • manually adjustable cfc-free air conditioning

2018 legacy specifications engine and drivetrain engine power torque 2018 legacy specifications 2.5i 3.6r 2.5-liter dohc aluminum-alloy 16-valve 4-cylinder horizontally opposed subaru boxer® engine with active valve control system avcs 175 hp 5,800 rpm 174 lb-ft 4,000 rpm chassis steering electric power-assisted quick-ratio rack-and-pinion steering epas turning circle 36.8 feet suspension 4-wheel independent front macpherson strut type stabilizer bar rear double-wishbone stabilizer bar brakes 4-wheel disc 4-channel ventilated front and rear 4-sensor abs with electronic brake-force distribution ebd brake discs front/rear 2.5i 2.5i premium 2.5i sport and 2.5i limited 11.6 inches/11.8 inches 3.6r limited 12.4 inches/11.8 inches brake assist when emergency braking is detected by how quickly the brake pedal is pressed maximum brake pressure is immediately applied brake override system if both brake and accelerator pedals are pressed simultaneously the system reduces the

2018 legacy equipment 2018 legacy equipment exterior 2.5i 2.5i premium 2.5i sport 2.5i limited 3.6r limited     2 2.5i sport 2.5i limited 3.6r limited instrumentation black folding side mirrors analog speedometer tachometer coolant temperature and fuel level gauges lcd color screen displaying vehicle functions body-color folding side mirrors   2 electroluminescent analog speedometer tachometer coolant temperature and fuel level gauges enhanced lcd color screen displaying vehicle functions heated side mirrors and windshield wiper de-icer all-weather package power tilt/sliding-glass moonroof 95 uva and 99 uvb light reducing3 2.5i premium dual-zone automatic digital climate control system with controls for temperature fan speed airflow direction dual-zone lockout and cfc-free air conditioning 2 led steering responsive headlights srh body-color folding side mirrors with integrated turn signals 2.5i manually adjustable cfc-free air-conditioning system with controls for

2018 legacy accessories for a complete list of available accessories visit your local subaru retailer or visit www.subaru.com cargo tray helps protect trunk area from stains and dirt while providing a surface that helps reduce shifting of cargo while driving trunk cargo hook conveniently helps to hold shopping bags upright the hook folds out of the way when not in use each kit includes one hook body side molding attractive color-matched moldings coordinate with the styling of the vehicle while helping to protect doors from unsightly dings moonroof air deflector helps to reduce wind noise and sun glare door edge guards help protect your door edges from dings and dents with custom-fit body-color-matched stainless steel door edge guards they are easy to install and preserve the appearance of your subaru while seamlessly blending into the door design for additional subaru resources including owner’s manuals maintenance schedules roadside assistance and more log on to

2018 legacy dimensions 2018 legacy colors 15.0 cu ft 59.0 paint crystal white pearl ice silver metallic tungsten metallic twilight blue metallic dark blue pearl crimson red pearl magnetite gray metallic crystal black silica 62.2 37.0 40.0 37.6 1 81.3 81.9 2 upholstery 38.1 42.9 108.3 62.8 189.1 72.4 length/width/height 189.1 inches/72.4 inches 81.3/81.92 including mirrors 59.0 inches headroom front/rear 40.0/37.0 inches with available moonroof 37.6/37.0 inches wheelbase 108.3 inches legroom front/rear 42.9 inches/38.1 inches track front/rear 62.2 inches/62.8 inches shoulder room front/rear 58.1 inches/57.3 inches base curb weight 2.5i 3,514 lbs 2.5i premium 3,505 lbs 2.5i sport 3,538 lbs 2.5i limited 3,567 lbs 3.6r limited 3,748 lbs hip room front/rear 55.5 inches/55.0 inches passenger volume 104.6 cubic feet with available moonroof 100.9 cubic feet trunk volume 15.0 cubic feet slate black cloth sbc warm ivory cloth wic slate black leather sbl warm ivory leather wil 1

take a guided tour it’s the ultimate way to get to know the legacy on your terms get up close and personal with color configurators videos 360-views interactive content and so much more online tour.subaru.com/legacy2018 these brochures were printed with vegetable-based inks and produced using a “green printing process” the forest stewardship council® fsc® is an international organization that brings people together to find solutions which promote responsible stewardship of the world’s forests and environments by producing these brochures in a green way rather than by traditional methods we saved 59 trees preserved for the future 27,570 gallons of wastewater flow saved 1,846 lbs solid waste not generated 5,083 lbs net greenhouse gases prevented 26,000,000 btus energy not consumed calculations provided by environmental paper network fsc® is not responsible for any calculations on saving resources by choosing this paper this brochure is printed in the