2018 Subaru XV Crosstrek by Subaru Motors USA

More catalogs by Subaru Motors USA | 2018 Subaru XV Crosstrek | 13 pages | 2019-02-08

Ads

Contacts for Subaru Motors USA

Customer Service: 1-800-SUBARU3 (1-800-782-2783)

Hours of Operation: 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (EST) Monday through Thursday
10:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (EST) Friday

Written correspondence can be sent to:

Subaru of America, Inc.
Subaru Plaza
P.O. Box 6000
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034-6000
Attn: Customer/Dealer Services
http://www.subaru.com/

Catalog 2018 Subaru XV Crosstrek

light and light covers long and long adaptive cruise control manual tcs rack and pinion steering rack and pinion steering variable ratio rack and pinion rack and pinion steering system working rack and pinion steering subaru boxer engine manual wrap steering wheel 4 spoke steering wheel traction control system front wheel front wheel garage door opener remote continuously variable transmission programable garage door opener maximum towing capacity lower body side molding remote garage door opener program 17 inch steering wheel air conditionning system air conditioning systems air conditioning system 8 inch wheels and tires 17 inch steering wheel covers manual rack and pinion speed limiter the rpm limit of the engine 5 inch to 6 inch adapter types of steering system rack and pinion up to 100 g subaru roadside assistance coverage subaru manual transmission subaru roadside assistance extended plan black silver metallic subaru electric vehicle motor controller motor parts and its uses cubic feet am fm lcd trailer hitch roof rack crossbars roof rack crossbar trailer hitches trailer hitche trailers hitches front airbags bike carrier bike carriers 6 digit lcd display snowboard roof rack 4 door bike carrier airbag sensor front lcd display screen roof rack braking disc carbon fiber

2018 Subaru XV Crosstrek is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Subaru

Featured catalog pages of 2018 Subaru XV Crosstrek

2018 crosstrek love is out there find it in a

boundaries are meant to be challenged setting your own course is how you got here now feel free to push it further in the all-new 2018 crosstrek designed and built with more capability safety comfort and space it’s here to take part in the pursuit of bold new experiences with the new crosstrek you have the ability to take on roads that others can’t—and the confidence to determine what’s possible love is out there find it in a crosstrek 1 2018 crosstrek capable durable safe connected considering that 98 of subaru vehicles sold “hard to get to” is where this compact suv the all-new crosstrek was built to protect what connected nearly anywhere you go that’s the in the last 10 years are still on the road today,1 excels thanks to standard subaru symmetrical matters most newly available steering responsive advantage of the updated subaru starlink™ you can rest assured the 2018 crosstrek is built all-wheel drive and up to 33 highway mpg.2

ready for what you are 60/40-split flat-folding rear seats roof rails 3 2018 crosstrek cargo area tray cargo versatility easier than ever to pack up and go the 2018 crosstrek has more cargo room—up to 55.3 cubic feet with the rear seats folded down—and a rear gate opening that is up to 4 inches wider for easier loading and unloading the standard roof rails also give you more carrying options for bigger plans while 60/40-split flat-folding rear seatbacks can help you transport longer items and a passenger or two at the same time there’s also a durable cargo area tray,1 standard on premium and limited trims to help transport wet and muddy gear 1  availability varies by trim level see your retailer crosstrek 2.0i limited in quartz blue pearl with optional and accessory

apple carplay™ android ™ auto upgraded technology it’s easier than ever to stay connected to your favorite content and apps thanks to the updated subaru starlink™ multimedia system that now features standard apple carplay,™ android™ auto and pandora® integration.1 access news music weather and more through available starlink™ apps2,3 such as iheartradio® discover even more options with siriusxm® all access radio.2,3,4 there’s also an all-new voice-activated navigation system available now powered by tomtom.®3 plus starlink™ can read and display your incoming texts allowing you to keep your eyes on the road.2,5 available upgrades include a quick-responding 8-inch touchscreen a 432-watt-equivalent harman kardon® premium audio system with 8 speakers and a 6.3-inch multifunction display up top that shows vehicle details and turn-by-turn directions.3 crosstrek 2.0i limited with black leather and optional equipment

7 2018 crosstrek proof there’s beauty in purpose 1  without available power moonroof 2  availability varies by trim level see your retailer crafted for great ambitions the all-new crosstrek is right-sized outside for easy maneuvering and larger inside with up to 100.9 cubic feet of passenger space.1 there are also upgraded soft-touch materials and bold contrast stitching for a more polished look the comfort has been kicked up too with sculpted supportive seats in available leather with a 6-way power adjustable driver’s seat to make sure things are just how you like them there’s also available keyless access with push-button start to make getting in and on your way that much easier.2 crosstrek 2.0i limited with gray

an extra set of eyes every time you drive adaptive cruise control a driver ahead unexpectedly hits the traffic doesn’t always flow smoothly brakes or cuts you off eyesight®1 warns so eyesight® doesn’t only keep a set you applies brakes to help avoid it and speed the system looks ahead and at lower speeds can even help you stop helps automatically adjust to keep your subaru your distance even in stop-and-go 9 2018 crosstrek pre-collision braking highway traffic pre-collision throttle management lane departure and sway warning with lane keep assist if you put the car in drive instead of you accidentally drift to the edge of your lane reverse and eyesight® sees an object in and begin to cross into another eyesight® your path it cuts power to help you avoid watches for lane markers and chimes to warn accelerating into it you before you leave your lane and now it can even help steer you back into your proper course thanks to lane keep assist 1  eyesight is

protect what you love safety is more than just a duty for us—it’s a passion that’s why every crosstrek rides atop the new subaru global platform with a stronger ring-shaped reinforcement frame and 7 standard airbags.1 to further advance driver safety led steering responsive headlights srh2 are now available as well as high beam assist hba that automatically dims and activates the high beams as needed.2,3 11 2018 crosstrek blind-spot detection reverse automatic braking using radar sensors blind-spot detection warns you with a visual in addition to the standard rear-vision camera available reverse indicator in your side mirror if it senses a vehicle in your blind spot automatic braking rab detects objects directly behind your another feature of this system lane change assist alerts you vehicle when backing up at a slow speed and can help bring your with a flashing indicator in your side mirror if it senses a vehicle crosstrek to a stop should an object be detected

2018 crosstrek trim levels 98 of subaru vehicles sold in the last 10 years are still on the road today.2 the subaru crosstrek retains its value better than any other vehicle in its class for 2017 according to alg.1 ihs markit parents magazine and edmunds have named the crosstrek a best family car of 2017.3 subaru is kelley blue book’s 2017 most trusted brand and best overall brand.5 2.0i premium 2.0i limited • 152-hp 2.0-liter 4-cylinder subaru boxer® engine with direct injection • subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive • 6-speed manual transmission or optional lineartronic® cvt continuously variable transmission with x-mode® featuring hill descent control • active torque vectoring • 17-inch alloy wheels • roof rails in black finish • cloth upholstery • black carbon-fiber-patterned interior accent trim • 6-way manually adjustable driver’s seat and 4-way manually adjustable frontpassenger’s seat •

2018 crosstrek specifications engine and drivetrain 2018 crosstrek specifications 2.0i power torque 2.0-liter dohc direct-injection aluminum-alloy 16-valve horizontally opposed 4-cylinder subaru boxer® engine with dual active valve control system davcs 152 hp 6,000 rpm 145 lb-ft 4,000 rpm transmission fully synchronized 6-speed manual with incline start assist 2.0i and 2.0i premium standard 2.0i limited n/a lineartronic® cvt continuously variable transmission with adaptive control incline start assist and 7-speed manual-mode with paddle shifters1 2.0i and 2.0i premium optional 2.0i limited standard ca emissions maximum towing capacity lev iii sulev30 chassis 2.0i steering electric power-assisted quick ratio rack-and-pinion steering epas turning circle 35.4 feet suspension 4-wheel independent raised front macpherson strut type stabilizer bar rear double-wishbone with lateral link pillow-ball joint bushing stabilizer bar brakes 4-wheel disc ventilated front 4-channel

2018 crosstrek equipment exterior 2018 crosstrek equipment 2.0i 2.0i premium 2.0i limited security 2.0i led steering responsive headlights srh keyless entry system with answer-back electronic chirp fog lights antitheft security system with engine immobilizer black folding side mirrors 2.0i limited active body-color folding side mirrors with integrated turn signals subaru symmetrical all-wheel drive awd body-color door handles eyesight® driver assist technology5,9 heated side mirrors and windshield wiper de-icer all-weather package blind-spot detection with lane change assist and rear cross-traffic alert5,10 raised roof rails in black finish 5 5 4-wheel antilock braking system abs with electronic brake-force distribution ebd trailer hitch rated at 200 lbs tongue weight with 1,500 lbs of towing capacity engineered to the same rigorous standards as the rest of the crosstrek brake assist hitch ball not included trailer brakes may be required reverse automatic braking rab5,11 vehicle

crosstrek accessories 2018 thule® subaru accessories for a complete list of available accessories visit your local subaru retailer or visit www.subaru.com crossbar set – aero increase your vehicle’s cargo-carrying capabilities by adding a crossbar set these aero-style crossbars may be used in conjunction with genuine subaru roof attachments and carriers remote engine starter allows vehicle to start from the convenience of home or the office up to 400 feet away depending on obstructions so that the vehicle interior temperature is more comfortable upon entry rear seatback protector provides additional protection to the rear seatbacks when lowering the seats to transport larger cargo splash guards help protect vehicle paint finish from stones and road grime set of four auto-dimming exterior mirrors enhance your auto-dimming mirror experience by adding the auto-dimming exterior mirrors with approach light when in traffic the auto-dimming exterior mirrors help add to a

2018 crosstrek owner benefits 2018 crosstrek dimensions for additional subaru resources including owner’s manuals maintenance schedules roadside assistance and more log on to www.mysubaru.com 8.7 61.0 once you’re part of our family we’ll be there for you every subaru comes with 24-hour roadside assistance for 3 years or 36,000 miles if you have trouble on the road a tow to the nearest subaru retailer and other services are just a phone call away and to protect you over the long haul we offer added security ® ask for it by name— extended service agreements and maintenance plans that will help protect your car for up to 7 years or 100,000 miles they’re the only mechanical and maintenance plans backed by subaru and because we’ve been backing them for more than 30 years they’re agreements you can trust your retailer has full coverage details subaru owners are driven by their passions whether hiking to see a sunset or skiing through

take a guided tour it’s the ultimate way to get to know the crosstrek on your terms get up close and personal with color configurators videos 360-views interactive content and more online tour.subaru.com/crosstrek2018 these brochures were printed with vegetable-based inks and produced using a “green printing process.” the forest stewardship council® fsc® is an international organization that brings people together to find solutions which promote responsible stewardship of the world’s forests and environments by producing these brochures in a green way rather than by traditional methods we saved 62 trees preserved for the future 28,793 gallons of wastewater flow saved 1,928 lbs solid waste not generated 5,309 lbs net greenhouse gases prevented 27,000,000 btus energy not consumed calculations provided by environmental paper network fsc® is not responsible for any calculations on saving resources by choosing this paper this brochure is printed in the