Suite 310
Waterville, ME 04901

Orders/Customer Service:
1-800-223-1244, ext. 4
Fax Orders: 1-800-558-4676
gale.printorders@cengage.com
http://thorndike.gale.com/

Catalog 2015 March Catalog

in the heart of the night i want to order this catalog library of congress the spirit of christmas i want to talk about you who am i to say drawing of title card title card in the library the story of my life he holds the key the rest of my life focus on the family the power of his love the book of love the look of love joy to the world family and friends family and friends 3 one of these days heart to heart what is an title of the book the fabric of time parts of an author the world is yours thorndike press random house catalog print catalogs free print catalog request printed catalog book club catalog mail order knives catalogs mail order knife catalogs real estate catalogs adult mail order catalog mail order adult catalog free mail order adult catalog free adult mail order catalog free adult mail order catalogs card catalog in a library catalog order form mail me catalog mail me a catalog free russian mail order catalog request a catalog free adult product mail order catalog free mail order catalog free mail order catalogs mail order catalogs free price list catalog ten card catalog of title card free mail order racing catalog free mail order racing catalogs mail order catalog order catalog online mail order catalogs

2015 March Catalog is listed under these categories

Books

Featured catalog pages of 2015 March Catalog

peer picks our peer picks selector for march is kristi haman is the manager of ada community library’s victory branch in boise idaho we wish to thank kristi for her outstanding selections for our peer picks standing order to see kristi s previous picks for january and february 2015 please view our january and february digital catalogs online at https thorndike.gale.com/catalogs.aspx how libraries can market large print books to patrons does your library have a great large print collection but the books just aren’t circulating do your patrons forget that large print books are available because they are lodged in a dark forgotten corner of your library then it’s time to reach out and make a special effort to promote these books to your community here are some best practices to ensure that your large print collection circulates at a continuous pace • move large print close to the entrance of the library where it can be easily seen • create a display or

basic standing order includes 96 hardcover titles each year for about $2,414 this is a 25 discount and includes free shipping  a #1 new york times bestselling author  an editor s choice #4 title  a new york times bestselling author  an editor s choice #4 title s releases simultaneously with howard books’ standard print edition s releases simultaneously with touchstone’s standard print edition chasing sunsets series title the angels walking series an ali reynolds mystery karen kingsbury j a jance “another hit with relatable characters even pacing and heartfelt moments readers will be clamoring for the next installment in this un-put-downable series.” — starred library journal on angels walking “jance adroitly combines well-read characterizations and brisk storytelling with high-tech exploits for an entertaining and suspenseful addition to this solid series.” — booklist on moving target though she loves

core standing order includes 96 hardcover titles each year for about $2,413 this is a 25 discount and includes free shipping  a new york times bestselling author  an editor s choice #8 title s releases simultaneously with g p putnam’s standard print edition live right and find happiness although beer is much faster life lessons from dave barry dave barry during the course of living mumble mumble years dave barry has learned much wisdom he is eager to pass it on — to the next generation the generation after that and to those idiots who make driving to the grocery store in florida a death-defying experience in brilliant brand-new pieces dave passes on home truths to his new grandson and his teenaged daughter sophie he dives into everything from the inanity of cable news and the benefits of google glass to the soccer craziness of brazil and the just plain craziness of vladimir putin’s russia by the end if you do not feel wiser richer in knowledge more

promo tlpc0315 wheeler hardcover a new york times bestselling author 10 off list price on individual title orders s releases simultaneously with st martin’s standard print edition  a new york times bestseller  a #1 libraryreads selection and people pick of the week all the old knives olen steinhauer a sudden light garth stein “stunning it has become de rigeur to compare steinhauer to le carré but it’s nearly time to pass the torch for the next generation it’s steinhauer who will become the standard by which others are measured.” — starred booklist on the cairo affair “haunting in all the right ways.” — starred booklist six years ago in vienna terrorists took over a hundred hostages and the rescue attempt went terribly wrong the cia’s vienna station was witness to this tragedy gathering intel from its sources during those tense hours assimilating facts from the ground and from an agent on the inside so

genre value promo tlpc0315 10 off list price on individual title orders standing order includes 36 hardcover titles each year for about $912 this is a 20 discount and includes free shipping 978-1-4104-7574-9 § $32.99 u.s cozy mystery § releases 3/18/15 978-1-4104-7575-6 § $32.99 u.s mystery § releases 3/18/15 978-1-4104-7009-6 § $30.99 u.s western § releases 3/18/15 mystery sampler standing order includes 36 hardcover/softcover titles each year for about $819 this is a 25 discount and includes free shipping #3 978-1-4104-7678-4 § $31.99 u.s mystery § releases 3/18/15 978-1-4104-7788-0 § $31.99 u.s mystery/thriller § releases 3/18/15 978-1-4104-7704-0 § $26.99 u.s cozy mystery § releases 3/18/15 ordering and product information tel 1.800.223.1244 ext 4 § fax 1.800.558.4676 § e-mail orders gale.printorders@cengage.com § order online thorndike.gale.com

thriller standing order includes 24 hardcover titles each year for about $567 this is a 25 discount and includes free shipping  for fans of james patterson and vince flynn  for fans of martin cruz smith thief the convert’s song sebastian rotella a robin monarch novel mark sullivan “sullivan has created a fine adventure-thriller hero in monarch who fits perfectly into the ludlum or vince flynn mode the action and the surprises are nonstop.” — booklist on outlaw robin monarch has been a cia agent and a freelance operative but first and foremost he is a thief orphaned at twelve he stole to survive now he steals to order after breaking into the legendary christmas party of shady investor beau arsenault monarch comes away with two unexpected things one is a bullet the second is a lead on what might be his most audacious exploit ever “a strongly choreographed authentically detailed and sharply funny tale of cultural complexity and raging global

christian historical fiction standing order includes 36 hardcover titles each year for about $819 this is a 25 discount and includes free shipping  a christy award–winning author beyond all dreams elizabeth camden “[a captivating emotionally charged journey through america’s past.” — starred publishers weekly on with every breath anna o’brien leads a quiet life as a map librarian at the library of congress until she stumbles across the mystery of a ship disappeared at sea thwarted in her attempts to uncover information she turns to congress for help luke callahan was a powerful congressman before his promising career was shadowed in scandal he joins forces with the winsome librarian and they are soon embroiled in secrets more perilous than they ever imagined 978-1-4104-7646-3 • $30.99 u.s christian historical fiction • releases 3/18/15  a cba bestseller the lady’s maid series title prairie dreams • book 1

african-american standing order includes 36 hardcover titles each year for about $855 this is a 25 discount and includes free shipping jericho series title a redemption novel • book 2 ginger jamison heartrending and sensual jericho tells a moving and seductive story about the power of love to redeem and transform even the most burdened of hearts georgia williams has traveled a hard road from sheltered preacher’s daughter to struggling single mother working as a night nurse at jericho military hospital her world shifts again when she meets her newest patient a marine who nearly died fighting for his country christian howard is a man of duty honor and deep desires who awakens feelings she has kept hidden could this be a love that will heal and save them both 978-1-4104-7552-7 • $31.99 u.s romance • releases 3/18/15  a usa today bestselling author a pinch of ooh la la renee swindle “renee swindle writes about the complications of love with great

westerns promo tlpc0315 10 off list price on individual title orders badlanders david robbins lonnie gentry peter brandvold when alexander jessup moves with his two daughters to the badlands to run a ranch he’s unprepared for the west’s deathly perils but his daughter edana is determined to manage the diamond b and it may be possible thanks to ranch foreman neal bonner and his partner jericho an expert gunman but her sister isolda has no interest in herding cows she’s scheming to take over the diamond b with the help of the worst criminals in the badlands “[w]ill remind the reader of pulp westerns from 75 years ago plenty of action and the adolescent romance is well handled.” — booklist 978-1-4104-7687-6 • $27.99 u.s western • releases 3/18/15 available in western 10 12 lonnie gentry and his mother work hard on their remote colorado mountain ranch now the thirteen-year-old must travel over perilous mountains to return money

promo tlpc0315 distribution 10 off list price on individual title orders standing order includes 60 hardcover/softcover titles each year for about $1,306 this is a 25 discount and includes free shipping i a new york times bestselling author i a new york times bestselling author i a #1 new york times bestselling author nypd red 3 killing monica prodigal son 978-0-316-40764-9 § $31.00 u.s § hardcover adventure/suspense § releases 3/18/15 hachette book group usa 978-1-4555-3037-3 § $29.00 u.s § hardcover women’s fiction § releases 3/18/15 hachette book group usa 978-0-8041-9462-4 § $28.00 u.s § softcover romance § releases 3/18/15 random house large print i a new york times bestselling author i a #1 new york times bestselling author i a new york times bestselling author the buried giant dead wake us a novel kazuo ishiguro erik larson 978-0-8041-9477-8 • $27.00 u.s • softcover general fiction • releases 3/18/15 random house large print