Contacts for Toyota Canada

Toyota Canada Inc.
Head Office 1 Toyota Place
Toronto ON, M1H 1H9

1-888-TOYOTA-8 or 1-888-869-6828
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm EST

http://www.toyota.ca/

Catalog 2012 Toyota Highlander

toyota highlander navigation system owners manual electronic assisted hydraulic braking system manual toyota navigation manual toyota navigation system toyota navigation system disc toyota vehicle stability control location manual toyota navigation system toyota navigation system manual toyota garage door opener box toyota navigation system updates rear bench seat toyota rear bench seats toyota toyota split front bench seat rear seat heater system toyota toyota outside temperature gauge toyota genuine parts fold flat front passenger seats toyota toyota chrome door handles maps for toyota navigation system toyota highlander 2008 toyota highlander toyota highlander accessories toyota highlander front seat toyota highlander navigation system manual door ajar warning rear seat defrost duct automatic transmission fluid automatic transmission fluid j automatic transmission fluids cabin air filter cover water temperature gauge water temperature gauges permanent magnet motor permanent magnet motors permanent magnetic motors hydraulic brake system cost dvd based navigation radio engine water temperature gauge side step bars convert 22 ft lb to in lb 2 speed rear end transmission fluid for standard transmission convert 6 ft lb to lb in toyota hybrid toyota hybrids toyota dealers toyota 4wd system toyota cargo net toyota transmission cooler toyota vanity mirror toyota fj cruiser toyota v6 engines toyota navigation disc toyota v6 engine toyota roadside assistance

2012 Toyota Highlander is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Toyota

Featured catalog pages of 2012 Toyota Highlander

make things better three words that influence everything we do at toyota they shape our commitment to safety and reliability proven by the fact that 80 of toyotas built in the past 20 years are still on the road today they are words that inspire innovation with breakthrough technologies like our hybrid synergy drive and the star safety systemtm they shape our commitment to this country from our canadian manufacturing plants to the programs we support in communities big and small at toyota we all strive to make things better in our products our services and in the lives of our customers it s how we approach everything we do every day highlander you want better everyone does and that s precisely what the 2012 toyota highlander gives you the pinnacle of the refined urban suv the highlander has features that deliver a level of comfort and sophistication that separates it from other vehicles in its class dynamic styling that s as appealing to the eye as it is to the ego superior ride and

highlander fwd 4-cylinder fuel consumption2 10.4 city/7.3 highway l/100 km 2.7-litre 4-cylinder with automatic transmission with a fuel efficient 2.7-litre 187-hp engine the highlander fwd 4-cylinder delivers an impressive 10.4/7.3 city/highway l/100 km rating.2 travel greater distances without frequently stopping to fill up all without compromising on luxurious style and a host of refined interior amenities highlander 4wd v6 fuel consumption2 12.6 city/8.7 highway l/100 km 3.5-litre v6 with automatic transmission the highlander s interior is a precisely designed environment arranged to create a space that offers all the practical things a family needs ­ versatility and comfort the flexible 7-passenger seating can be configured a number of ways to fit any occasion and thanks to the innovative stadium seating each row of seats sits higher than the row in front enhancing each passenger s visibility and sense of space select features · 187 hp 2.7-litre 4-cylinder dohc 16-valve dual

highlander limited fuel consumption2 12.6 city/8.7 highway l/100 km 3.5-litre v6 with automatic transmission select features 4wd v6 the sumptuous leather interior of the 4wd v6 limited is designed to enhance your driving experience settle into the deeply contoured driver or front passenger seat and take note of its size and comfort and for added convenience the tri-zone climate control offers you and your passengers the ability to customize the cabin temperature settings so that nobody has to be too hot or too cold b there are now two ways to get to all that space in the back of a highlander you can open just the lift-up glass hatch to load in small items or open the whole liftgate for bulky cargo acbc the available backup camera makes life a little easier by displaying what it sees behind you on the navigation screen · 270 hp 3.5-litre v6 dohc 24-valve dual vvt-i engine with sequential multiport electronic fuel injection · power-assisted ventilated front disc and solid rear disc

highlander hybrid fuel consumption2 6.6 city/7.3 highway l/100 km 3.5-litre v6 with hybrid synergy drive select features 4wd-i limited 4wd-i available in 2 unique trim levels highlander hybrid is powered by toyota s revolutionary hybrid synergy drive technology it s just as powerful and responsive as the non-hybrid v6 but it has the added benefit of an enhanced fuel economy rating of 6.6/7.3 city/highway l/100km.2 that means travelling more kilometres on less fuel and fewer trips to the pump · 280 hp hybrid system net power.8 · 3.5-litre v6 dohc 24-valve vvt-i hybrid synergy drive vehicle dynamics integrated management on demand · electronic 4wd-i · sealed nickel-metal hydride hv battery · electronically controlled continuously variable transmission · electronically controlled hydraulic braking system with integrated regenerative braking · kilowatt power meter · am/fm cd/mp3/wma player audio auxiliary input jack · front bucket seats 40/20/40 split middle seats toyota center

safety the 2012 highlander comes with one of the most comprehensive lists of standard safety features in its class it features seven airbags advanced traction braking and stability control technologies and a host of other safety innovations to help keep you and your passengers out of harm s way 2012 highlander comes standard with the star safety systemtm this integration of active safety features is designed to protect occupants by helping drivers avoid accidents in the first place the star safety systemtm includes vehicle stability control vsc 5 traction control trac anti-lock brake system abs electronic brake-force distribution ebd brake assist ba 6 and smart stop technology sst 7 cabd vsc vehicle stability control helps prevent slips and loss of traction by reducing engine power and applying the brake force to the wheels that need it.5 traction control helps maintain traction on wet icy loose or uneven surfaces by applying brake force to the spinning wheels anti-lock brake

performance impressive engineering is something you come to expect with highlander but you ll notice it most when you re on highway on-ramps and when you re at the gas station that s because highlander uses an extraordinary technology known as dual variable valve timing with intelligence to provide the ideal combination of power efficiency and reduced emissions and with a choice of three powerful engines ­ gas powered 4-cylinder or v6 and a hybrid v6 ­ highlander makes short work of even the longest journey 2012 colours 070 blizzard pearla,b,e 4wd v6 4wd v6 ltd hybrid only 1f7 c lassic silver metallic a,b,e 1g3 magnetic grey metallic a,b,e fwd 4wd v6 4wd v6 ltd only 1h1 pre-dawn grey micaa,b,e hybrid only 202 black a,b,d,e 3r0 sizzling crimson micaa,b,e 6t7 cypress pearlc,d,e fwd 4wd v6 4wd v6 ltd only 8s6 nautical blue metallica,b,e fwd 4wd v6 4wd v6 ltd only 8v5 s horeline blue pearlc,d,e interior colour options a 2.7-litre 4-cylinder highlander s fuel efficient 2.7-litre

accessories personalize your vehicle to enhance its appearance and performance with toyota accessory parts your toyota dealer can help you select the right accessories to suit your individual style many of toyota s accessory parts can be residualized or advanced through toyota financial services when purchased at the time of a new vehicle sale and all are backed by a toyota warranty to view a complete list of accessories specifically designed for your vehicle visit customizeyourtoyota.ca your local dealer or toyota.ca cargo liner protect your interior with this durable vinyl liner which features a raised lip to contain spills for easy cleanup trd air filter discover more with toyota at toyota our goal is to continuously make things better for you that s why we offer a wide range of programs and services before and after your vehicle purchase designed to help make your toyota experience the best it can be committed to canadians today and tomorrow fewer emissions and pollutants more

2012 highlander/highlander hybrid features highlander highlander hybrid 4wd v6 4wd-i fwd 4wd 4wd-i ltd interior ltd highlander highlander hybrid 4wd v6 4wd-i fwd 4wd 4wd-i ltd interior cont d ltd highlander highlander hybrid 4wd v6 4wd-i fwd 4wd 4wd-i ltd exterior ltd available packages highlander highlander hybrid 4wd v6 4wd-i fwd 4wd 4wd-i ltd ltd l am/fm cd/mp3/wma player 6-speakers audio auxiliary input jack am/fm cd/mp3/wma player 6-speakers bluetooth®3 capability integrated xm® satellite radio audio auxiliary input jack jbl® audio am/fm cd/mp3/wma in-dash 4-disc changer 9-speakers bluetooth®3 capability usb audio input integrated xm® satellite radio audio auxiliary input jack diversity antenna glass imprinted antenna steering wheel audio controls roof-mounted antenna backup camera w/3.5 tft display 3.5 tft display dvd based navigation system4 w/backup camera digital compass 8.0 lcd display air conditioning cabin air filter rear-seat heater ducts tri-zone automatic

2012 highlander/highlander hybrid specifications highlander highlander hybrid 4wd v6 4wd-i fwd 4wd 4wd-i ltd mechanical ltd highlander highlander hybrid 4wd v6 4wd-i fwd 4wd 4wd-i ltd mechanical cont d ltd highlander highlander hybrid 4wd v6 4wd-i fwd 4wd 4wd-i ltd dimensions mm in ltd highlander highlander hybrid 4wd v6 4wd-i fwd 4wd 4wd-i ltd curb weight kg lb ltd engine 2.7 litre 4-cylinder dohc 16-valve dual variable valve timing w/intelligence dual vvt-i sequential multiport electronic fuel injection 3.5 litre v6 dohc 24-valve dual variable valve timing w/intelligence dual vvt-i sequential multiport electronic fuel injection 3.5 litre v6 dohc 24-valve variable valve timing w/intelligence vvt-i hybrid synergy drive hsd sequential multiport electronic fuel injection compression ratio 10.0:1 10.8:1 12.5:1 horsepower 187 hp 140 kw 5800 rpm 270 hp 201 kw 6200 rpm hybrid system net power net horsepower 280 hp 209 kw8 torque 186 lb.ft 252 n.m 4100 rpm 248 lb.ft 336 n.m 4700

at toyota quality safety and sustainability are built into every vehicle we make to learn more about toyota s commitment to manufacturing safe high quality long lasting vehicles ­ and to see the awards we ve won for doing just that ­ visit toyota.ca yaris hatchback camry camry hybrid rav4 sequoia yaris venza prius v highlander tacoma corolla avalon prius fj cruiser tundra matrix sienna highlander hybrid 4runner join the conversation follow us on facebook at facebook.com/toyotacanada and on twitter at twitter.com/toyotacanada fpo xxxxxx toyota recognizes its duty to safeguard the environment please recycle printed in canada c0002-0532e-25