Contacts for Toyota Canada

Toyota Canada Inc.
Head Office 1 Toyota Place
Toronto ON, M1H 1H9

1-888-TOYOTA-8 or 1-888-869-6828
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm EST

http://www.toyota.ca/

Catalog 2013 Toyota Highlander

toyota highlander navigation system owners manual second row bucket seats electronic assisted hydraulic braking system toyota navigation system toyota navigation system disc toyota vehicle stability control location manual toyota navigation system toyota navigation system manual toyota garage door opener box toyota navigation system updates rear bench seat toyota rear bench seats toyota toyota split front bench seat rear seat heater system toyota toyota outside temperature gauge fold flat seats toyota fold flat front passenger seats toyota toyota chrome door handles toyota highlander front seat toyota highlander navigation system manual door ajar warning rear seat defrost duct automatic transmission fluid automatic transmission fluid j automatic transmission fluids cabin air filter cover water temperature gauge water temperature gauges permanent magnet motor permanent magnet motors permanent magnetic motors hydraulic brake system cost dvd based navigation radio engine water temperature gauge uses permanent magnet motor how to fold flat seats 2 speed rear end side step bars uses of permanent magnet motor toyota hybrid toyota hybrids toyota 4wd system v6 toyota engine toyota transmission cooler toyota vanity mirror toyota fj cruiser toyota navigation disc toyota navigation manual manual toyota navigation tonneau covers toyota toyota tonneau covers toyota shift knob shift knob toyota toyota shift knob 4 update toyota navigation

2013 Toyota Highlander is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Toyota

Featured catalog pages of 2013 Toyota Highlander

better is what you get in the 2013 highlander with its dynamic versatility five-star comfort and refined sophisticated body highlander has everything you need in an suv sit behind the wheel and you ll not only notice its superior ride but also its surprisingly precise handling and if you re on the road for a longer journey you and all your passengers will have plenty of space to relax even with loads of gear in the back available in 4-cylinder v6 and hybrid models highlander is one rugged suv that can rise to any occasion toyota s commitment to safety is demonstrated through our innovative star safety systemtm and our dedication to reliability is proven by the fact that over 80 of toyotas sold in canada in the last 20 years are still on the road today those are just a few reasons why you ll feel more confident than ever sitting behind the wheel the 2013 highlander like every single one of our vehicles was built to make things better it s just how we approach everything we do every

highlander 4wd v6 limited shown in classic silver metallic smart design you can see and feel toyota engineers have made sure that every button knob and switch is logically placed and easy to see and use the limited s and hybrid limited s convenient smart key system with push button start is the perfect example of great thinking beautifully done inside and out 4 with an elegant exterior that is sure to turn heads and a host of refined interior amenities the inside of highlander is just as beautiful as the outside from its precisely designed interior environment all the way to its comfortable 7-passenger seating that can be configured a number of ways highlander is always ready for any trip short or long overhead sunglass storage never sit on your sunglasses again this convenient overhead storage compartment keeps your glasses safe and close at hand driver s cushion push the button on the available perforated leather-trimmed driver s seat and the cushion extends for added comfort and

versatility it s all about how to use it ease it s what highlander delivers on a daily basis no matter the task at hand highlander is up for the challenge with fold-flat seats that open up an astounding 2.70 m 95.4 cu.ft of cargo space 3 even on long trips and thanks to the innovative stadium seating each row sits higher than the row ahead of it enhancing each passenger s visibility and sense of space available power liftgate highlander offers two ways to get all the space you need you can open just the lift-up glass hatch to load small items or open the whole liftgate for large cargo highlander gives you the flexibility to do more ­ seating for seven highlander can seat up to 7-passengers comfortably the second-row seats recline slide and feature armrests on the outboard seats plus the passenger side has a one-touch lever that allows you to fold and slide the seat forward to make access to the third row that much easier highlander fwd 4-cylinder shown in magnetic grey metallic

highlander hybrid takes you farther highlander hybrid delivers all the performance you ll ever need in fact it generates as much horsepower as the non-hybrid v6 model which means you ll always have power exactly when you need it and with a combined city/highway fuel efficiency rating of 6.9 l/100 km,2 you can get anywhere you re going without worrying about the pumps toyota s hybrid synergy drive toyota s hybrid synergy drive combines driving pleasure with lower emissions toyota hybrids produce nearly 70 fewer smog-forming emissions than typical new conventional vehicles9 and offer economy and energy efficiency by combining gas and electric power toyota s hybrid synergy drive automatically determines the vehicle s proper power distribution to ensure strong acceleration a smooth response and top fuel economy kilowatt power meter highlander hybrid features a kilowatt power meter that lets you know when the system is charging and keeps you informed of your electric power consumption

engineered to impress in more ways than one highlander not only has impressive features on the outside it s also got quite a few underneath the hood its dual variable valve timing with intelligence vvt-i is an advanced system that precisely adjusts the valve timing to optimize the engine s breathing and maximize performance this technology makes sure highlander is always delivering power efficiency and reduced emissions but that s not all highlander has to offer hill-start assist control hac downhill assist control dac starting off on a steep or slippery incline can be tricky available hac when activated helps prevent the vehicle from rolling backward by holding the brakes for approximately two seconds as the driver switches from the brake pedal to the accelerator in a similar fashion available dac is designed to help provide a controlled descent on steep inclines by setting a slow target speed for the vehicle snow-covered road get traction when you need it most simply press a

confidence no matter what the road brings 4 2013 highlander comes standard with the star safety systemtm this integration of active safety features is designed to protect occupants by helping drivers avoid accidents in the first place 2 5 vsc 6 3 trac 1 7 abs vehicle stability control helps prevent slips and loss of traction by reducing engine power and applying the brake force to the wheels that need it.5 traction control helps maintain traction on wet icy loose or uneven surfaces by applying brake force to the spinning wheels anti-lock brake system prevents brakes from locking up by pulsing brake pressure to each wheel to help you stay in control in emergency braking situations electronic brake-force distribution redistributes brake force to help keep the rear wheels from locking up during sudden braking situations brake assist detects sudden or panic braking and adds the full pressure needed to help prevent a collision.6 smart stop technology smart stop technology is designed

2013 highlander/highlander hybrid features highlander highlander hybrid 4wd 4wd v6 4wd-i fwd 4wd-i ltd interior v6 ltd highlander highlander hybrid 4wd 4wd v6 4wd-i fwd 4wd-i ltd interior cont d v6 ltd highlander highlander hybrid 4wd 4wd v6 4wd-i fwd 4wd-i ltd exterior v6 ltd available packages highlander highlander hybrid 4wd 4wd v6 4wd-i fwd 4wd-i ltd v6 ltd l am/fm cd/mp3/wma player 6-speakers audio auxiliary input jack am/fm cd/mp3/wma player 6-speakers bluetooth®3 capability integrated xm® satellite radio audio auxiliary input jack jbl® audio am/fm cd/mp3/wma in-dash 4-disc changer 9-speakers bluetooth®3 capability usb audio input integrated xm® satellite radio audio auxiliary input jack steering wheel audio controls satellite roof-mounted antenna dvd based navigation system w/backup camera digital compass 8.0 lcd display 4 ­ l ­ ­ ­ l ­ ­ outside temperature gauge kilowatt power meter dual vanity mirrors dual illuminated vanity mirrors auto-dimming rear view mirror

2013 highlander/highlander hybrid specifications highlander highlander hybrid 4wd 4wd v6 4wd-i fwd 4wd-i ltd mechanical v6 ltd highlander highlander hybrid 4wd 4wd v6 4wd-i fwd 4wd-i ltd mechanical cont d v6 ltd highlander highlander hybrid 4wd 4wd v6 4wd-i fwd 4wd-i ltd dimensions mm in v6 ltd highlander highlander hybrid 4wd 4wd v6 4wd-i fwd 4wd-i ltd curb weight kg lb v6 ltd engine 2.7 litre 4-cylinder dohc 16-valve dual variable valve timing w/intelligence dual vvt-i sequential multiport electronic fuel injection 3.5 litre v6 dohc 24-valve dual variable valve timing w/intelligence dual vvt-i sequential multiport electronic fuel injection 3.5 litre v6 dohc 24-valve variable valve timing w/intelligence vvt-i hybrid synergy drive hsd sequential multiport electronic fuel injection compression ratio 10.0:1 10.8:1 12.5:1 horsepower 187 hp 140 kw 5800 rpm 270 hp 201 kw 6200 rpm hybrid system net power net hp 280 hp 209 kw8 torque 186 lb.ft 252 n.m 4100 rpm 248 lb.ft 336 n.m

colours interior colour options a ash fabric b ash leather c sand beige fabric d sand beige leather e black leather new vehicle warranty summary no deductibles ­ no transfer fees comprehensive coverage 3 years or 60,000 km this warranty includes 24 hour roadside assistance and other benefits as well as coverage of repairs on any part of the vehicle that is defective in material or workmanship under normal use and maintenance different warranties apply to original tires powertrain components 5 years or 100,000 km this warranty covers repairs to powertrain components that are defective in material or workmanship under normal use and maintenance major emission control components 8 years or 130,000 km this warranty covers repairs to specified major emission components that are defective in material or workmanship under normal use and maintenance 070 blizzard pearl a,b,e not available on fwd 1f7 classic silver metallic a,b,e 1g3 magnetic grey metallic a,b,e not available on hybrid 1h1

prius c prius prius plug-in prius v camry hybrid highlander hybrid yaris corolla matrix camry venza avalon sienna rav4 highlander fj cruiser 4runner sequoia tacoma tundra at toyota quality safety and sustainability are built into every vehicle we make to learn more about toyota s commitment to manufacturing safe high quality long lasting vehicles ­ and to see the awards we ve won for doing just that ­ visit toyota.ca join the conversation follow us on facebook at facebook.com/toyotacanada on twitter at twitter.com/toyotacanada and on youtube at youtube.com/toyotacanada fpo xxxxxx toyota recognizes its duty to safeguard the environment please recycle printed in canada c0002-0533e-25